• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quiz Time Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Discuss the In-game Quiz Time event here.

All questions and queries will be answered here.

• There will be 3 questions asked at a random time each day.
  • Up to 10-20 goods will be awarded, depending on how difficult the question is.
  • The prize will be given to the fastest to answer.
  • The questions will be asked throughout the day to give everyone a chance.
  • The questions will be asked in the in-game global chat.

DeletedUser6461

So Great to have yet another interesting event :D
It must be thrilling for sure. Just eager to answer the very first question though...

DeletedUser9168

copied my question across from the original discussion thread (started before this one!)
ingame quiz
so prizes for 'all correct replies', or only the fastest to answer?

DeletedUser

copied my question across from the original discussion thread (started before this one!)
ingame quiz
so prizes for 'all correct replies', or only the fastest to answer?

The prize will be given to the fastest to answer.

DeletedUser9168

As i'm in Greifental, we will have plenty of time to work out what it is all about assuming our friends in other worlds keep posting from tomorrow. Are we all going to have to burn midnight oil (Germany time) to wait for the postings?

DeletedUser

As i'm in Greifental, we will have plenty of time to work out what it is all about assuming our friends in other worlds keep posting from tomorrow. Are we all going to have to burn midnight oil (Germany time) to wait for the postings?

They will not be posted late.

Latest will be 6PM GMT+1

DeletedUser1983

• The prize will be given to the fastest to answer.

There is a flaw, and you know it.

This is a global game, however, most people who benefit from this quiz will be the ones who are in the same timezone as the developers when they post the quiz questions.

The more effective solution would have been to award the top 10 who give answers to all three questions in the shortest possible time.

I know that I will never win this quiz because I am not going to be online when those questions are posted. I'd be sleeping as a normal human.

This is truly disappointing to see.

DeletedUser

I would prefer if the quiz was given to all and prizes or whatever given based on how people score.

This fastest to reply stuff is great for the people who don't have lives outside the game but for the rest, odds are we won't even notice it.

Just my 2 cents.

DeletedUser

Must admit, this appears to be a waste of space!! :( (Dont worry about me, I'm a grumpy ol' git!!)

DeletedUser

There is a flaw, and you know it.

This is a global game, however, most people who benefit from this quiz will be the ones who are in the same timezone as the developers when they post the quiz questions.

The more effective solution would have been to award the top 10 who give answers to all three questions in the shortest possible time.

I know that I will never win this quiz because I am not going to be online when those questions are posted. I'd be sleeping as a normal human.

This is truly disappointing to see.

Currently, it will not change and only the fastest to answer will be awarded the prize. However if need be i can get the questions posted throughout the day. Instead of all at once.

I would prefer if the quiz was given to all and prizes or whatever given based on how people score.

This fastest to reply stuff is great for the people who don't have lives outside the game but for the rest, odds are we won't even notice it.

Just my 2 cents.

As stated above, i will sort out the questions being posted at different times so all players of a world have a chance.

DeletedUser6461

That would be great!
Posting questions at different time will give all the players almost equal chances to win this context (irrespective of the time zones they are in) :)
The more difficult something is the more rewarding it is in the end :cool:

DeletedUser4906

I'm so excited!!

I bet the prize's will be tremendous!!!

Can't wait!!

(It's Pony is what it is & will be):p

DeletedUser1983

I bet the prize's will be tremendous!!!

Read again, winner gets 10-20 of the goods of their choice!!!! Amazing prize, especially for most of the people who are already done with Industrial Age and have almost 500+ goods of each in their inventory :D
10-20 diamonds/FPs would really have made a difference and would have attracted thousands of players to participate!

DeletedUser

Hope I manage to Get to See the questions.. and maybe get a chance to win.. o_O lol ..

good luck to all ;-)

DeletedUser

Read again, winner gets 10-20 of the goods of their choice!!!! Amazing prize, especially for most of the people who are already done with Industrial Age and have almost 500+ goods of each in their inventory :D
10-20 diamonds/FPs would really have made a difference and would have attracted thousands of players to participate!

Remember, we are just starting out with this event. If all goes well...then yes changes can be made with the prizes.

DeletedUser4906

That's why it's Pony!
About as exciting as watching paint dry.......;)