• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quick glance/perhaps use of FP packs

• Thread starter DeletedUser103370
  • Start date

DeletedUser103370

There are a lot of proposals regarding this or similar, I was just going to ask what you think about a flick like this?

n2u3Bkw.png

DeletedUser110195

Anything that cuts down on mouse clicks earns a +1 from me and this would remove the need to go to inventory every time you wanted to check your package count.

DeletedUser103370

already full with 2 digit numbers :rolleyes:

what will be shown when players have 4 digit numbers :?
:))
True, though if you check the FP bar has space for only 2 digits too, and of course it could be done with a wider background, it's just the concept I'm curious about.

ps. here it is with 3 digits, or we could skip the numbers all together, and displaying it as a tool-tip only when you hover!

212kLAx.png

but of course it's just a sketch, could be done with some nice graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12146

whoa @Test Ament, who the hell has more than 1k packs ?? :D I'm getting ashamed
Doesn't every1? :)
I have around 80k of FP packages total. So limiting number of packs to 3 or 4 digits suckz, since I will be soon on 5 digits :)

This doesn't solve anything... When investing in GB you cannot acces top FP bar...
We need a solution that we can add XXXX FP to GB in one click, all other is sand in the eye :/

Attachments

• f0ouhgz.png
    f0ouhgz.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 110

DeletedUser103370

Doesn't every1? :)
I have around 80k of FP packages total. So limiting number of packs to 3 or 4 digits suckz, since I will be soon on 5 digits :)

This doesn't solve anything... When investing in GB you cannot acces top FP bar...
We need a solution that we can add XXXX FP to GB in one click, all other is sand in the eye :/

Hahahaha, that's unbelievable man :)
By the way, I thought of investing as a separate thing, I mean this way you could inject the packs into the bar. Using them in research, or GBs must be handled some other way, since how it works now (putting the main screen in the background) is just not practical!

DeletedUser12146

Hahahaha, that's unbelievable man :)
By the way, I thought of investing as a separate thing, I mean this way you could inject the packs into the bar. Using them in research, or GBs must be handled some other way, since how it works now (putting the main screen in the background) is just not practical!
FP adding to GB or research should be done the same: input field, where you enter number of FP you wish to add, and button Add. That is all we need :)
Like this: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...s-into-fp-donations-to-gbs.32945/#post-212863

DeletedUser16126

Anything that cuts down on mouse clicks earns a +1 from me and this would remove the need to go to inventory every time you wanted to check your package count.
-1, this idea would generate extra server load to keep the data up to date just because some people are too lazy to do one click.
IMO all unnecessary features that increase the processor load shall be banned... :P

DeletedUser103370

-1, this idea would generate extra server load to keep the data up to date just because some people are too lazy to do one click.
IMO all unnecessary features that increase the processor load shall be banned... :P

Sure, we could you text based GUI, then server load would be even lower... :)