• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Enter manual values into FP donations to GBs

DeletedUser17297

Hi,
Since we can now amass large numbers of FPs, either through relics rewards or collecting from our GBs, it would be really handy if we could enter manual values into our donations to friends GBs. We only currently have the option to donate 1 FP at a time, or our entire holding. And, of course, to add from our inventory.
If I end up with 70 forge points from a daily collection and I want to donate 50 of them to a GB, it's a pain to click on the +1 fifty times! And worse, if I have 105 and I want to donate 100!

Can we implement this? Pretty please??

Thanks in anticipation,
Andy

DeletedUser12146

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/change-fp-packages-into-a-single-bank.31044/
This popular idea would also solve this issue..

HnEMqYe.png

index.php

DeletedUser17297

Also, I'm not a fan of when you press the + button next to the Use # Forge Points buttons, the buy forge points at the top doesn't give you the option to use coins. Only diamonds. Why is this different to when you use the + button at the top centre of your screen? Surely it would be better to have the coin option and the two diamond options rather than the (rather sneaky of them) 'you can only use diamonds here' option in the GB contribution.

DeletedUser110312

Hi,
Since we can now amass large numbers of FPs, either through relics rewards or collecting from our GBs, it would be really handy if we could enter manual values into our donations to friends GBs. We only currently have the option to donate 1 FP at a time, or our entire holding. And, of course, to add from our inventory.
If I end up with 70 forge points from a daily collection and I want to donate 50 of them to a GB, it's a pain to click on the +1 fifty times! And worse, if I have 105 and I want to donate 100!

Can we implement this? Pretty please??

Thanks in anticipation,
Andy

FANTASTIC IDEA

BB

DeletedUser108842

should have been implemented long time ago and the FP bar should work like this:
1. Forge point Bar goes full.
2. You click on da forge point bar and store the points into the inventory. Unlimited.
3. You should be able to use your FPs whenever you like and as many as you like - exactly the way you're suggesting.
4. This would not change anything in the gameplay as the current way is the same but lacks the comfortability of using the FPs as many as you like.
5. iNNo games should not hide there but take care of those wonderful and necessary ideas.

oh... and +10.

DeletedUser100065

collected from gbs today had 95 FPs in bar and owed 41 options over pay or click the + button 41 times. I'm lazy and over paid. Although i prefer the FP bank idea there still needs to be some way of enter a specific amount so i'll take any of them before people start thinking i'm nice.
+1