• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Well, coming to the end of first Incursion, out of a Guild of 42 we had 34 start QI , slowly the monotonous style of play has depleted the numbers with players dropping out daily, so now down to 14, having spoken to some only one want to continue and play the 2nd season...the gameplay is seriously flawed in as much as there is no challenge, no competition, no spark, its boring, it's stale, it's a total c*****r f**k..... well I think again, another good idea poorly presented is going to go the way of the DODO... if INNO had listened to the comments and feedback from the Beta testing ( ha testing...thats a laugh ! ) and reacted in making positive changes then perhaps it wouldn't be so bad as it is, I very much doubt whether this will be around in 3 months time without a serious makeover, this seriously is a revamped GEX without the interworld competition, it needs scrapping or making a lot of really major changes and quick because frankly there are a lot of really p****d off players out there. I never played GvG, I understand it was way ahead of it's time but costly to maintain, of the few in the Guild that did play it, most are now considering stopping playing, I think Inno have made a really serious misjudgement on both these parts of the game, and they might regret them.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL in Beta feedback for QI this was posted (and I can not reply there so here ya go...)

"QI can be played by 5% of all players only"

haha, I can only surmise they're talking about
  • 5% of people who liked settlements enough to play QI?
  • 5% who have enough QI boost to be competitive?
  • 5% who are in a big/active enough guild to participate in QI?
Wait is this how QI is a replacement for GvG? That same number we've had thrown at us for years, that only 5% played GvG. We swapped one 5% feature for another 5% feature. Insert Mind-Blown emoji here.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I HATE how in the first few levels you get Fragments for the level 1 Neo Colossus, but in later levels you get Fragments for the Selection Kit. So if you don't get 1000(!) Fragments during the first few levels you have to wait for the next QI to get more. Or you have to waste a selection Kit to get the level 1 building, in which case the level 1 fragments are useless until you decide to build a second Neo Colossus.

Also, I HATE how it is almost impossible to get the Silver and Golden upgrades for the Neo Colossus without spending money. If you buy the pass, you get plenty of Fragments for both. Without the pass, however, you must wait until the highest difficulties.

Bridgeman55

Private
I guess 2 guilds (same #) that complete all levels could have wildly differing scores ...
depending on how many incursions were taken at x2 progress.

Smaller guilds will certainly struggle to get the balance right (choice of goods/units at the start).
I wonder what the maximum point-count is (across all servers).

I built 15 villa's as a means to improve progress (+3,000 per recharge cycle) ...
incursions at x2 are certainly more effective (and efficient).
My QI city

Last edited:

*Neo

Private
I guess 2 guilds (same #) that complete all levels could have wildly differing scores ...
depending on how many incursions were taken at x2 progress.

Smaller guilds will certainly struggle to get the balance right (choice of goods/units at the start).
I wonder what the maximum point-count is (across all servers).

I built 15 villa's as a means to improve progress (+3,000 per recharge cycle) ...
incursions at x2 are certainly more effective (and efficient).
My QI city
have you noticed that in harvest time you dont get any QI action points?

i am not sure but from the first look it dosent looks that we going to have a single guild with can reach lvl 10 not even talking about finishing it

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
have you noticed that in harvest time you dont get any QI action points?
The action points are paid out hourly, it's a bit like victory points paid out on the hour in battlegrounds. the timing of everything in QI (payouts, 11 days on 3 days off) is copied from the battleground cycle.

More disturbing about the action points is the visual bug, it says you only get 5000 per hour no matter how many houses you have and if you're online when the hour rolls over you have to refresh to see your actual action points as it only appears to add 5000 until you refresh.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Well Incursion one is over, I did enjoy it, frankly though this really needs a revamp and some major changes if it is to survive, all I've got in my Guild is people complaining of how poor the rewards are, the serious lack of gameplay and how they won't be doing it again.

So in conclusion

Positives... its pretty straight forward to play. Visuals are competent, once settlement is built its pretty easy

Negatives... no challenge, no inter world gameplay, no actual inter Guild competition ( Big Guilds will dominate ), frankly boring, rewards are sparse and really poor, end rewards after 6 weeks are even worse. No clear instructions , no informational icons, timer didn't work, still lots of bugs, inshort, a untested ( Beta should have had at least a full championship before this was foisted on live servers ). If you thought Beta was negative then just wait.

A really poor excuse for a extra game feature that looks like it was hurriedly pieced together from existing game parts... really INNO ? My Grandmother could have come up with a better idea and she has been dead for 40 years. Whomsoever decided this was a good idea didn't reckon on the devs completely ruining it by coming up with really poor and blurry graphics ( we know they are capable of so much better ) more exciting challenges, inter world gameplay and direct Guild interactions....this could, with some forethought have been great, even with some afterthought and a lot of tweaking and some major changes it could be, but in its present form....it's a dead duck....

*Neo

Private
after 1 QI is over.
good things- dificulty level at lvl 9 are supperior so even best guilds has not been able to pass this one, not even talking about lvl 10 with i was not able to see yet
i played it in 13 worlds (truth i ended just on 12 it as one guild in the midle just decided to disaband as an guild)

bad things - i do believe teams must be made out of all worlds not just single one (maybe random like it is GE or maybe better guilds must go with close or same level guild between the worlds)
maybe teams must be splited in some 30 random guilds by the number of players GBG leagues or something what would make it as a real challenge not just for the top few guilds but also for the smaller guilds.

remoove Impediment - with this option after some time all towns going to look like a clone one (one basic pattern with will fit evryone) with this one gone way more thinking would be needed where good city planers could get advantage.

Again Pay To Win game play where Quantum Pass giving a lot of quantum shards with going to impact the total score a lot comparing to the ppl who did not tooked that option. I do believe Quantum pass giving a very big disbalance for the competition for the purpose between quality player ws just rich player. Truth i dont see a big problem instead of quantum shards just give upgrades of Neo buildings in this part.

we do already have GBG update where when 2 semi similar guilds meet in the field the one who spends more diamonds simple wins it. From inno side it might look like a good thing but from a long perspective player as i am i see it as a big minus where the best players at some point will leave good guilds and will make the game where just 1 dominatng guild of rich players will dominate the server

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
after 1 QI is over.
good things- dificulty level at lvl 9 are supperior so even best guilds has not been able to pass this one, not even talking about lvl 10 with i was not able to see yet
i played it in 13 worlds (truth i ended just on 12 it as one guild in the midle just decided to disaband as an guild)

bad things - i do believe teams must be made out of all worlds not just single one (maybe random like it is GE or maybe better guilds must go with close or same level guild between the worlds)
maybe teams must be splited in some 30 random guilds by the number of players GBG leagues or something what would make it as a real challenge not just for the top few guilds but also for the smaller guilds.

remoove Impediment - with this option after some time all towns going to look like a clone one (one basic pattern with will fit evryone) with this one gone way more thinking would be needed where good city planers could get advantage.

Again Pay To Win game play where Quantum Pass giving a lot of quantum shards with going to impact the total score a lot comparing to the ppl who did not tooked that option. I do believe Quantum pass giving a very big disbalance for the competition for the purpose between quality player ws just rich player. Truth i dont see a big problem instead of quantum shards just give upgrades of Neo buildings in this part.

we do already have GBG update where when 2 semi similar guilds meet in the field the one who spends more diamonds simple wins it. From inno side it might look like a good thing but from a long perspective player as i am i see it as a big minus where the best players at some point will leave good guilds and will make the game where just 1 dominatng guild of rich players will dominate the server
Nice to see that Langendorn is well represented and MO did so well, totally agree with your comments, and unfortunately can see Your prediction coming true with MoV totally dominating

Let me just ask to confirm this, if you switch your guild in between two QI, like for example today, you lose out on QI championship rewards and can't play until the new one starts?

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
To be confirmed but you can start tthe next incursion not sure what rewards you get at the end of the championship though.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Sooo.... isn't there supposed to be a new incursion right now? LOL. was it delayed in opening the first time too, or is this a bug?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Sooo.... isn't there supposed to be a new incursion right now? LOL. was it delayed in opening the first time too, or is this a bug?
Mines stuck too, seems to be continually asking me to collect chests but already done that, time counts down from 1 minute then resets and counts down again, got to be a bug, these bugs seem to be indicative of why proper testing is needed before features go live

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Mines stuck too, seems to be continually asking me to collect chests but already done that, time counts down from 1 minute then resets and counts down again, got to be a bug, these bugs seem to be indicative of why proper testing is needed before features go live
I'm on the browser... that was tested for almost a month right. mind boggling how buggy things are.
I don't get a countdown it's on 0 the whole time but yes collect chests and view your prize line and rankings are all still there.

Malynn

Corporal
Repeatedly counting down from 1 minute on mobile device, but just shows 00.00 on laptop. And typically no information posted anywhere from Inno about there being a problem. We’re just the players/customers kept in the dark.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
eyeroll... the timer was correct, for the countdown, but this is on Discord: "You still need to wait till 10 AM CEST on the EN markets. US will also start an hour later today. That's due to the time change that happened this weekend. Will be back to normal for the next one."

Makes no sense but whatever, there you go.

Last edited: