• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
This is a feedback thread for our new feature announcement here!
So, have there been ANY improvements at all since Beta? Such as an exclamation mark that tells you if you have resources to collect in the Quantum Settlement? Or the ability to go directly to the Quantum Settlement instead of the map?

PK23

Private
this is total crap they did'nt use their imagination to create this they just copied and pasted troops and buildings from iron age they could have done like with egypt setelment and give us new troops realy not going to do that on live i tryed it on beta but won't do that on live rip gvg it's a pity they only gave us this stupidity in exchange for our beloved gvg

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
dont think i will bother might just become a lone player with no guild its justs like another level of a ge map, mixed with some event features and of course there is a special pay section which counts me right out of this game. but i will try it one time as i can not make my mind up just based on a few screen windows that have been shown

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Seems like just another chore.

Not everyone who plays video games like this is all growed up and living in their mums basement.

Some of us have lives.

If it takes minimal time and effort I might try it.
You will have now, Rivals, GBG, QI, GE as well of a bunch of other activities to complete, including another Event coming soon I am sure. Having another over complicated set of Tasks to complete is a huge oversight by the Development Team.. This on the back of an Intensive Event like St Patricks day is nuts.. we all need a little respite from this and QI is the Wrong Choice !!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
This was supposed to be a "replacement" for GvG (inno's words), it is nothing like it. It is just a mash together of GE, Settlements and GbG and totally lacks imagination by Inno, just copy and paste coding. I had hoped to make 11 years in the game but I think this will be my lot.

I'd look on the positive with gvg, they could have said gbg was a full replacement years ago and removed it then (Not too sure why they didn't tbh) but announced it to run alongside it. So they added years to how long it was left to run.

QI does seem like they have thrown several coded mechanics in the air and left them to drop into place. Unfortunately, in my opinion they've used the least interesting mechanics just the repetitive ones. Build, delete, build delete and restart repeatedly.

Now they're adding QI boosts to settlement buildings, someone somewhere thinks everyone loves to constantly be in state of deletion or rebuild and is trying to force everyone to do it for some heavily boosted buildings to keep up with others. Can't even imagine how monotonous it will be competing in QI whilst also doing Settlements. Certainly not doing either myself ever again, everytime I attempt a settlement these days I shut it down after 2 days it's like being made to restart the game every week or so. Even in events the build this building or that are the most annoying quests even if they take only a few minutes.

I can't even try QI, the thought of doing anything remotely like Settlements or restarting and rebuilding cities constantly is enough to completely dissuade even attempting. There's nothing I find engaging about the whole concept. The rewards aren't even a consideration as I can't get my head and thoughts beyond the mechanics, or why someone created this thinking it's a good engaging addition.

It's the first new concept ingame where I have had to say to guildies you'll have to figure it out yourself I'm not looking at it at all. Zero interest, not even trying it.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Looks like a jumble sale of eras now, wish they would just have all from a sub menu somewhere not this clash of eras with everything pointing in various directions. We put effort into cities and then Inno create this monstrosity above them.

Screenshot_20240320_114426_Forge of Empires.jpg

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
All of this and more was said on Beta and Ignored sadly !!
Of course it was ignored. Surely you understand that players do not really know what they want - only the developers understand what players really want, and by ignoring player input, they do not need to waste time on what players think they want. The developers are spending their time (as well as with management) deciding and determining what the players really should be wanting.

Agent327

Overlord
only the developers understand what players really want, and by ignoring player input, they do not need to waste time on what players think they want. The developers are spending their time (as well as with management) deciding and determining what the players really should be wanting.

I think it is more that the company knows what it wants and knows what makes the most money. I am starting to think that even the developers have no say in this, let alone the players. Player participation is just a gimmick to give you the illusion they care about anything else but money.

If you enjoyed GvG you will probably start by hating QI, as you are probably already aware there was no way to continue development in GvG, it was out of date and not playable with a mobile phone. QI is compatible with all FOE players and will be updated and improved by the current dev team.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Gvg could have been fully rewritten in the 8 years between adding AA then stopping further development and now, They didn't want too, couldn't doesn't not come into it at all. If they had put a little more effort into gbg and added a sector defence mechanism they wouldnt have been that far away from gvg. If gbg works, a rewritten gvg would have worked. We've not gone backwards in capabilities since the eraly 2010's.

Doubt many would have complained that much about having to start again with clean maps and stats gone on a complete restart on it rather than adding QI.

hondnl

Private
I will give it a go , but there does not seem any interaction between guilds ? So it is just a GB/GE mix, with barely a competition value to it.
But I will give it the good old try.