• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

1CCX

Private
2. PvP can be exploited. Other players can lose fights intentionally, so you get +50points from them......its abusive, and for what i know, Inno not allowe that feautures in this game.
I'm not here to break people of another server for funny but to make sure you have the right information, which I got from the beta server
So when you defend and win the battle, you gain an extra of +20% points https://prnt.sc/u9wcp8

KronikPillow

Sergeant
can Inno explain to me why Critical Hit & First Strike and similar mechanics don't work in PvP? where is the logic in that? this means that PvP favors the defense style player over a glass cannon attack style player, how is that balanced and fair? players with 2.5k+ defense are now unbeatable due to glass cannon attack city builds lacking basic mechanics in their builds (Critical Strike, First Strike, and similar) ... how is a attacker supposed to defeat 2.5k defense if not with a Critical Strike and a lucky First Strike? we invested tons of FPs in to AO Kraken and now we are not able to use them in PvP while the defender is able to use GBs that give them 2-3k def % boosts, until this stupid change to PvP mechanics I was able to defeat 2.5k Def of a Def obsessed player with my 860% att and AO+Kraken, now I can't even touch him because my city build is useless due to a core mechanic of my build being disabled, you call that a improvement? by what logic does a player not have the ability to critical strike and first strike with a lvl 90-100 AO and Kraken in PvP? why is Inno making more and more bad decisions regarding development? you wanted to improve PvP! instead you destroyed it by giving total unfair and unbalanced power to defense players!

why is Inno limiting what GB's we can use in various features of the game? a player decides to build a GB right? invests a lot of FPs in to that GB, and then he isn't able to use it in 50-70% of the game, why would then any player be building that GB? (like Virgo Project and other unpopular GB's built only by noobs) players should be able to use all their military GB's in every single military aspect of the game! that includes GvG, GE, GBG! ... you already made a stupid decision with Virgo Project by making the GB extremely expensive with a ridiculously small # of uses compared to the NET FP price that needs to be invested in order to get that small # of uses, and then you can't use it in GvG, you can't use it in PvP, what the hell am I supposed to use it for then? mining asteroids? now ur telling me that after investing over 200K NET in to my AO and Kraken that I can't use my AO and Kraken to defeat and torment my enemies in PvP like i used to? ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous! if anything this change will make me stop playing PvP, as now some of my main targets in PvP are totally unbeatable, and unless I get to 2.5k-3k attack I can only dream of beating them!

Inno, please reconsider and make PvP balanced by giving attacking style players the ability to have mechanics that can help them to actually pair with someone's crazy defense boosts, otherwise the PvP feature is pointless and will be dominated by only 1 type of player, and it will be even less popular then before the change because before PvP players who were attackers, took pride in defeating 2.5k def, now they can only dream of it, with AO and Kraken it was hard but it was doable and at least you had a chance!

Last edited:
Computed Best Expected Results for the Week - for the Masses:
24hr/day * 7 days = 168hrs
Un-purchased Attempts: 168hrs/2hrs = 84attempts per week
Best Max Total for the masses: 84*100 = 8400 points in a week
Note: this value does not include the 5 trivial amounts you will get from 5 successful defends; will have no significant affect on the overall outcome anyway.

If there is a computational value missing please identify it - thanks'

So far world-A:
1st place user: 36,290 points in just a few short hours
with many days left yet:

Summary:
1) There is NO Way most of us will Ever compete with this.
------ If you try to compete beyond the default stated above --------
2) This structure is designed for one function and one function ONLY: To suck dry all of your resources
► suck dry your troops!
► suck dry your medals
► suck dry your diamonds - and then your wallet.

PvP Arena - Rename to PvP Drain

Do Not Fall for this TRAP

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
bug.jpg

Combat Points are "bugging" the match up and making it seem 101% unbalanced (not that it is not, but it is shown very badly here)

the 2nd option had ~7000 points when i checked, idk about the 1st one :/

PS - This city is in EMA , is a 2ndary GE world which i use just the 5 tries(or less depending to my troops)
just to test things around, i personaly do not have the time to invest for 20FP or rogue hd or one up kit

i definately will not move to EMA on my main world for that feature - i doubt any SAAB player would step back from Battlegrounds to get 200 diamonds...
he probably makes 400 a day from Battlegrounds.

it is a "motivating" to spend feature but unless it is for kids, idk where you will find the people to invest on it...
and kids wouldn't use it without extra motivation, it is not a "self" feed feature, Battlegrounds on the other hand is...

if you get my point

PS2 - i read a good comment, about leagues - make the match ups
Iron~LMA
Colonial~PE
Modern~Postmodern
CE~FE
AF~OF
VF~SAAB
and i would have a reason to compete... otherwise it might have bettrer rewards than pvp towers but way more "unfair-unbalance" considering the units range difference from 5 or 10 eras above.. gladiators where supposed to fight 1 man or 5, but never a whole army right ? people must feel that they can win otherwise they won't spend..
also a 10-in-row insta reward, like +% stats for x time, would motivate spending (medals or idk diamonds) but now, it is unreasonable to invest there...

Last edited:
Looks like the manipulation fudge factor is in the equations: I haven't seen anything other than 100 points (I have pretty high attack capabilities though). My guess lower ranks get the added carrot to the end of the stick - either way - beware of the trap

No matter what is offered --- it is a Trap to Drain you dry. substitute 200 into equation above for a possible high end max value:

Un-purchased ranking with 200 points per battle: 16,800 points for the week --- still far below the current champ with 5 days left -- up the number to 300, 400 -- and you still won't over take the champ in a week of Un-Purchased Chances.

Note: the more chances purchased - with medal or diamonds - the more troops you consume -- this structure is designed with what we call in electronics -- positive feedback -- the system feeds upon itself --- until it burns out.

PvP Arena - Rename to ► PvP Drain

Do Not Fall for this TRAP

Last edited:

BhaaluJi

Corporal
tried, got bored as only options for opponents I got were either hma/lma or FE, SAAB. am in CE. seriously inno?
clearly an experiment gone horribly wrong. not doing this arena thing till i hear some serious changes

Powe

Brigadier-General
can Inno explain to me why Critical Hit & First Strike and similar mechanics don't work in PvP? where is the logic in that? this means that PvP favors the defense style player over a glass cannon attack style player, how is that balanced and fair? players with 2.5k+ defense are now unbeatable due to glass cannon attack city builds lacking basic mechanics in their builds (Critical Strike, First Strike, and similar) ... how is a attacker supposed to defeat 2.5k defense if not with a Critical Strike and a lucky First Strike? we invested tons of FPs in to AO Kraken and now we are not able to use them in PvP while the defender is able to use GBs that give them 2-3k def % boosts, until this stupid change to PvP mechanics I was able to defeat 2.5k Def of a Def obsessed player with my 860% att and AO+Kraken, now I can't even touch him because my city build is useless due to a core mechanic of my build being disabled, you call that a improvement? by what logic does a player not have the ability to critical strike and first strike with a lvl 90-100 AO and Kraken in PvP? why is Inno making more and more bad decisions regarding development? you wanted to improve PvP! instead you destroyed it by giving total unfair and unbalanced power to defense players!

why is Inno limiting what GB's we can use in various features of the game? a player decides to build a GB right? invests a lot of FPs in to that GB, and then he isn't able to use it in 50-70% of the game, why would then any player be building that GB? (like Virgo Project and other unpopular GB's built only by noobs) players should be able to use all their military GB's in every single military aspect of the game! that includes GvG, GE, GBG! ... you already made a stupid decision with Virgo Project by making the GB extremely expensive with a ridiculously small # of uses compared to the NET FP price that needs to be invested in order to get that small # of uses, and then you can't use it in GvG, you can't use it in PvP, what the hell am I supposed to use it for then? mining asteroids? now ur telling me that after investing over 200K NET in to my AO and Kraken that I can't use my AO and Kraken to defeat and torment my enemies in PvP like i used to? ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous! if anything this change will make me stop playing PvP, as now some of my main targets in PvP are totally unbeatable, and unless I get to 2.5k-3k attack I can only dream of beating them!

Inno, please reconsider and make PvP balanced by giving attacking style players the ability to have mechanics that can help them to actually pair with someone's crazy defense boosts, otherwise the PvP feature is pointless and will be dominated by only 1 type of player, and it will be even less popular then before the change because before PvP players who were attackers, took pride in defeating 2.5k def, now they can only dream of it, with AO and Kraken it was hard but it was doable and at least you had a chance!
This was never here before. From your post, it seems you do not care about the towers. Just ignore this feature and do regular PvP. You wrote this post for absolutely no reason.

can Inno explain to me why Critical Hit & First Strike and similar mechanics don't work in PvP? where is the logic in that?
I wanted to ask the same. In military aspects of the game, we should be able to use all our military GBs.
Not only are lower age players matched against SAM/SAAB ages players, but we can't even use the AO to match their critical hit units. I don't think that is fair.

Jouchka

Private
I always get the same players against me, only top 10 players. that I have to fight already 3-4 times in the 2 days the feature is out.
Inno can even not make a random behavior nowadays... So people that are already high in the ranking get the opportunity to get defense points, while others can't. I was hoping that INNO would make inevsting in defense usefull, but it stays the same, only investing in attack is still the way forward.

Jouchka

Private
Such a lost opportunity to reward attacking stronger armies. A point system for battle that gives more battle points if you attack armies with a higher defense boost. But this system again ignores this. Irrelevant if you attack an armie with almost no boost or an army with a stronger boost you get only 100 cups. Also I never faced a 200 cups popping up in my main world. Only in my lower worlds they popup for fights I can never win. That's so stupid.

Jouchka

Private
PvP also show the defense values of the players and gives you a try to beat them, so by contributing to PvP, there's a higher chance you will get attacked in your hood.
I like the idea of a worldwide battlepoint system. We all know that the whole battle points (and points system in general) is screwed up by a few guilds who play the game in a lazy, but efficient way. But instead of finding a solution for this, they just throw away the whole battle point ranking, and continue in the background with their stupid points-system that still supports the guilds that screw the game.

dorocill

Corporal
My defense has not been attacked even once in the last 24 hrs, I have not added great many battles or points & my ranking has not dropped much. This can only mean that not many are engaging in battles. The top 10 are also more or less static.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Well yeah, either people are placing a single unit and ignoring it or people are pulling their army out and ignoring it.

People hate this new feature. yet Dudetta's claims they get positive feedback from some un-known source they can't produce.

What from the dev staff themselves? :/

Tell them that we hate this new feature in its current form and that many hate that they removed the pvp towers on the map.

Knight of ICE

Not only are lower age players matched against SAM/SAAB ages players, but we can't even use the AO to match their critical hit units. I don't think that is fair.

Critical hit only works against units of the same age, so it wouldn't work for lower age players against SAM/SAAB ages players anyhow.

Knight of ICE

Its still all in all a very unbalanced feature. You don’t get to use your Critical hit against same age units, meanwhile devs decided SAAB can use there’s on anyone and everyone, big thumbs down as a competitive feature

Critical hit does not work for SAAB units either. It does not work for any unit in PvP. SAAB units however have Keen Eye. That is a unit skill and not something coming from a GB. All unit skills work in PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.