• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
The mods are claiming that this feature is very positively received in some unidentified place. Well it wasn't on the beta forum, and it clearly isn't here.

It seems like they implemented it on live hoping it would get a better reception - well that didn't work, did it?

I wonder where all those positive views are?

Personally, I think they were lying.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The mods are claiming that this feature is very positively received in some unidentified place. Well it wasn't on the beta forum, and it clearly isn't here.

It seems like they implemented it on live hoping it would get a better reception - well that didn't work, did it?

I wonder where all those positive views are?

Personally, I think they were lying.
Feedback from a diamond spending player most probably, only positive is that i can beat players in VF. Oh well GbG starts in 3 days and everyone will go back to getting rewarded nicely from that alternative... feel sorry the negotiators didnt even get considered for this one lol

r21r

Major-General
They putted Medal - option guys, everything will settle faster and will be more fun for everyone :P

dorocill

Corporal
After doing 6 battles It looks like it can be interesting. The opponents should be at max 2 or 3 age up. 6 age up (in my case) can be a bit much and unfair. FOE really need to look at matching opponents as in GbG.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel

r21r

Major-General
I think that the Medals option is now giving a small advantage to the lower Eras, so this might bring some kind of "ballance" ?
what do you guys think ??

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
You win a round and get 100 pts, you defend a round and get 240 pts so even diamond spenders have potential to have to purchase a lot more just to stay ahead. Quite liking these 240 def points and dont have to do anything.

Actually, you only get points for your first five defences and you also can lose points if your defence fails (Up to five times total either way for the day)

so actually, buying attempts is still better regardless and defence points matter nothing. You can buy five hits and get more then an entire days defence since you only get 5.

Nope and points are carried over (-10%) to next week so top players stay top forever

Also wait what?

Really? :/ What kind of bright idea is that yeah lets just let the top age people get rewards for being top age and nothing else. On Sinerania its so lobsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.