• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Proper Stone Age

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
To add way more tech to research in stone age like production buildings, culture buildings, military buildings....

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes and found nothing

Reason:
It only seems fair to me as this game represents history it should go into the stone age in more depth.
Details:
Stone Age units will be trained in 30 mins(half of the time of Bronze age) and lots of tech will be available for research, I would also suggest some GBs of Stone Age to be added(even tho there were no Great Buildings in the Stone Age I think)

Balance:
It will have no effect on other game features
Abuse Prevention:
Stone age light type troops will be trained in 7 seconds as spearfighter are trained in 18 seconds but beacuse they are the weakest units in the game and players will be able to pass the stone age very quickly I don't see an abuse.

DeletedUser7719

As mentioned earlier, this idea has already been suggested, so moving/marking accordingly