• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Positive Feedback about Forge of Empires

Emberguard

Legend
So for example the whole discussion on extortion shows that things that would clearly be against the law in real life is an open practise here.
Well not exactly. If a country steals from another country it's an act of war and laws don't really address that in regards to foreign bodies /unless/ you have a peace treaty or something. If a individual stole from another individual then it'd be against the law.

In the case of FoE it's more like a country discovering a bunch of previously unknown countries and then raiding them

I love the idea behind the feature, but it sure could use tweaking to make it more balanced on both sides

DeletedUser

Ohh, CdM has double benefit, skyrocketing it will come after I skyrocket CF, which comes after Traz :)

CdM makes you super strong ^_^
Less units lost and fp I’d do both alca and cdm.
I did Alca en CdM and do now Zeus and CF.
Not necessarily to 80 right away.

Edit: Oh and and and ... super duper TA to 10 obviously <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
To date the features I admire, because they are bug-free, include;
- login
i have 2 room-mates and we need to log in on diferent sessions to log in , everytime i log in after one of my room-mates there is a small bug where i have to clic 2 times on play befor seeing my diferent worlds

Agent327

Overlord

DeletedUser99692

These are my thoughts. One point to take into consideration Its A Game when playing a game you explore the options and avenues that are open to you. You follow those that appeal to you and discard those that don't. Through out the 5.5 yrs in the game I have made choices, I aid those that aid me, I help those I can because I in turn have received help from others in the past, I only plunder if the game has forced me to, and I have never been coerced into paying any form of tribute or blackmail. I have in turn offered plunderers the choice points or prizes. It means nothing to me to stop producing virtual goods/fp until the next hood change. You can label me a pacifist, a politician, a survivor, but those that know me also know I can fight when I choose for the fun of it but never to just put points on the board.

DeletedUser112892

My goal in FoE was to always have high respect and be feared by every single neighbor in my hood.
Attacking and plundering every single neighbor, no matter how strong the defense is, that is just my game style to raise amount of respect by other players.
I offer, what I think is cheap way to avoid plundered, putting 2FPs in my Cape daily. Some may consider it truly "violent", while some are willing to pay rather to have some crucial resources plundered.
Simple choice.

DeletedUser114563

Looks like someone was left speechless after I made this statement :)
Btw, it isn't strength that wins, it is wise mind.
I wasn't left speechless, I'm just ignoring you otherwise you never stop talking nonsense.
Like they say, don't feed the troll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

I was left speechless, I'm just ignoring you otherwise you never stop talking noisense.
Why? First when I answered you that I attack and plunder those stronger than me, you said "Points mean nothing!!!". But, after I said that I attack even those who have two, or even three times greater boost in defence than me, you didn't say nothing and, now, you said that you are "ignoring" and stating that I talk nonsense.
Also, stronger player is not the one you cannot beat, not at all. Stronger player is the one you can't just auto-battle with 1 ordinary troop and 7 Rogues safely,without loses.

DeletedUser

These are my thoughts. One point to take into consideration Its A Game when playing a game you explore the options and avenues that are open to you. You follow those that appeal to you and discard those that don't. Through out the 5.5 yrs in the game I have made choices, I aid those that aid me, I help those I can because I in turn have received help from others in the past, I only plunder if the game has forced me to, and I have never been coerced into paying any form of tribute or blackmail. I have in turn offered plunderers the choice points or prizes. It means nothing to me to stop producing virtual goods/fp until the next hood change. You can label me a pacifist, a politician, a survivor, but those that know me also know I can fight when I choose for the fun of it but never to just put points on the board.

This also has been my game play for 6.5 yrs, and I actually find players respect you more :)