• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Positive Feedback about Forge of Empires

DeletedUser114563

Umm, no, not even close. I surely do not go to war every day (GE) or build up troops, etc, kill tanks and supposedly the people manning them-- and so on. As well as attacking my neighbors for Towers and medals. Plunder- sometimes, and no, I do not feel bad about it. Part-Of-The-GAME.

Hmm are all the troops MEN? Women do fight. Probably much less fairly than many men.
You getting the message wrong. I mean that your nature influence a lot how you play the game. I don't attack anyone, only take revenge when I get rarely plundered. I haven't came across any player that openly demands that you put 2 fps into one of their Gbs or else they plunder you. But funny enough there are a lot of players that go to war in real life every day, by being pessimists and making the lives of people their interact with undesirable constantly.

DeletedUser

Which part? Women do fight-- been there done that- however, not in military uniform- Martial Arts. And yes, I took any advantage I could, since few females did MA when I did it- I had to fight some men in training. MA is more about balance and mental attitude than superior strength. I find that balance and planning help in FoE also- especially when fighting supposedly superior troops. (to bring this back into FoE land)

You know what as odd as this may sound I agree we can be less predictable and mean ;)

Disclaimer: this is a subjective observation.

DeletedUser112892

You getting the message wrong. I mean that your nature influence a lot how you play the game.
Again, false.
I haven't came across any player that openly demands that you put 2 fps into one of their Gbs or else they plunder you.
There are players who demand even more. In Langendorn, there are quite some players that use this way to get some extra FPs into their GBs.

You getting the message wrong. I mean that your nature influence a lot how you play the game. I don't attack anyone, only take revenge when I get rarely plundered. I haven't came across any player that openly demands that you put 2 fps into one of their Gbs or else they plunder you. But funny enough there are a lot of players that go to war in real life every day, by being pessimists and making the lives of people their interact with undesirable constantly.

Ok understand what you meant better.

Actually, I might have liked one person giving me that option, FP and no plunder- as they usually did Palaces and cost a lot more than FP. I know some who offer the option. But I rarely get plundered. However, when the hood changed, sent a friend request, they accepted and are a constant in aiding and Tavern.

DeletedUser

You know the reason why for example a family member wants to plunder badly but isn’t as fanatic as me no just doesn’t do it not even only attacking eventhough it brings him in troubles concerning such as the current event?
He just can’t bare the loveletters.
I believe many want to be just nice towards others which is a pitty because they really miss out on the good things in the game and as such they urge GvG that’s safer and as a group.

DeletedUser114563

Again, false.

There are players who demand even more. In Langendorn, there are quite some players that use this way to get some extra FPs into their GBs.
If you were in my neighbourhood I would attack you and try and plunder you every day just by the idea that you're openly claiming using extortion even if you didn't attack me :) LOL

You know the reason why for example a family member wants to plunder badly but isn’t as fanatic as me no just doesn’t do it eventhough it brings him in troubles concerning such as the current event?
He can’t bare the loveletters.
I believe manyy want to be nice towards others which is a pitty because they really miss out on the good things in the game and as such they urge GvG that’s safer and as a group.

I, accidentally, attacked some 'guys' in 'sister' guilds. Didn't plunder, but I still got "love letters" AND they complained to my guild leader. That was low. I wouldn't do that, but I might send you a missive reminding you of our connection. I mean , really, no cost of troops to them, no plunder- but bellyache to my GL.

Been trying to learn GVG in another world, new sister guild just for that. Not sure I like it- but then I am still in Middle Ages there and going is too slow!!

DeletedUser

I, accidentally, attacked some 'guys' in 'sister' guilds. Didn't plunder, but I still got "love letters" AND they complained to my guild leader. That was low. I wouldn't do that, but I might send you a missive reminding you of our connection. I mean , really, no cost of troops to them, no plunder- but bellyache to my GL.

Been trying to learn GVG in another world, new sister guild just for that. Not sure I like it- but then I am still in Middle Ages there and going is too slow!!

I hope your guild leader has chosen your side?
@Agent327 do you have my back in these matters..?

DeletedUser112892

If you were in my neighbourhood I would attack you and try and plunder you every day just by the idea that you're openly claiming using extortion even if you didn't attack me :) LOL
Well, I would just say "Good luck" , as I collect finished productions max 5 minutes after they are done ;)
Also, I am in HMA, you are in VF, but you can find me on Langendorn, if you want :)

DeletedUser

Would paying safety tax in exchange to be left alone sound better to you?

Agent327

Overlord
Which part? Women do fight-- been there done that- however, not in military uniform- Martial Arts. And yes, I took any advantage I could, since few females did MA when I did it- I had to fight some men in training. MA is more about balance and mental attitude than superior strength.

So you had your big moment in the previous century. Ever watched MMA now?