• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

population

DeletedUser115340

As far as I am concerned, if you camp in LMA and buy your entire city, you are not playing the game.

I can't agree with you there. I have advised all new players to camp in lower eras until they raise their GBs high enough to be able to play normally in higher ages. Or what do you propose? First move up and then raise GBs and become a farm for all high score players in your hood?

Agent327

Overlord
I can't agree with you there. I have advised all new players to camp in lower eras until they raise their GBs high enough to be able to play normally in higher ages. Or what do you propose? First move up and then raise GBs and become a farm for all high score players in your hood?

To be able to play normally in higher ages.

Do you feel that camping in LMA and blitzing to The Future when the event is over is normal play?

DeletedUser115340

To be able to play normally in higher ages.

Do you feel that camping in LMA and blitzing to The Future when the event is over is normal play?

By being able to play normally I mean:
  • having enough A/D boost to fight (mostly autobattle) GE to at least beginning lvl 4 without any issues and not having to rely on insane amount of goods for negotiations.
  • having high enough GBs to be at least in top 10-15 in your hood to avoid being pray to almost entire hood when they decide to attack and plunder. Higher ranking is the best way to avoid it since everyone starts from the bottom
  • and probably few more things I can't think of right now.
LMA to FE is a big jump, but it was my advice to do it. Noi's first plan to was to move to CE, which is something similar to what I did years ago (I think it was CA-CE-FE-SAM). But considering the fact that FE is much better for camping than CE for multiple reasons (hovers, treasury, ranking points from fighting,etc...) and the fact that his city will be strong enough (attack boost, FP productions, etc..) it does make sense to make the jump.
It's a lot faster than it was for the rest of us due to multiple event buildings (and the fact that current event buildings are stronger than they were before) but except for that I don't see any difference.

Agent327

Overlord
By being able to play normally I mean:
  • having enough A/D boost to fight (mostly autobattle) GE to at least beginning lvl 4 without any issues and not having to rely on insane amount of goods for negotiations.
  • having high enough GBs to be at least in top 10-15 in your hood to avoid being pray to almost entire hood when they decide to attack and plunder. Higher ranking is the best way to avoid it since everyone starts from the bottom
  • and probably few more things I can't think of right now.
LMA to FE is a big jump, but it was my advice to do it. Noi's first plan to was to move to CE, which is something similar to what I did years ago (I think it was CA-CE-FE-SAM). But considering the fact that FE is much better for camping than CE for multiple reasons (hovers, treasury, ranking points from fighting,etc...) and the fact that his city will be strong enough (attack boost, FP productions, etc..) it does make sense to make the jump.
It's a lot faster than it was for the rest of us due to multiple event buildings (and the fact that current event buildings are stronger than they were before) but except for that I don't see any difference.

The difference is he has a problem with population and happiness in order to be able to make the jump.

It's a game choice he makes. It shouldn't be up to Inno to fix his problem. He is the one that put down all those residential buildings, just for the fp's. He should stand behind his choice, not run to "mommy" cause he got himself in a bind.

Agent327

Overlord
This is very interesting. I have read ("browsed through") the entire thread, and started playing in a new world (Greifental) just to take a peek of the OP's city.

I have always found the game vividly reflect things in reality. In this case, clearly it is what they say, "Money cannot buy Happiness"...

In a way it does. Some might get happy from him failing at buying a city :P

This is very interesting. I have read ("browsed through") the entire thread, and started playing in a new world (Greifental) just to take a peek of the OP's city.

I have always found the game vividly reflect things in reality. In this case, clearly it is what they say, "Money cannot buy Happiness"...

does he have a traz to help with the hap problem

Shad23

Emperor
okaaay.. so .. new idea lets make it a new idea.
seems like you are still stuck in 2013 ^^
No, still isn't an idea.
speaking of beeing stuck in 2013 we are in 2020 can ppl start to use forum by the rules idea section of forum has as rule that you need to format your ideas
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/formats-for-ideas.26585/
i camped in prog befor moving to FE , PROG era is a good era to camp in as you can start to sell goods for traz new source of fp income while you camp , am now camping in FE

Last edited: