• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

population

DeletedUser118048

hello, Inno games ! and forge of empires team !
i would like to write a feedback/suggestion about some issues with the game now..
with 1 of the bigger ones being population event buildings gives wayyyyyy too much population while we infact have barely use for population in the current game state!
this result in a huge issue getting happiness i spent some diamonds on recent events and im stuck at 50% efectieness due to people being angry
stop providing us with people on event buildings and start providing us with happiness so we can balance it !
also please consider to rework useless buildings like Space Needle Lotus Temple and Gaea Statue coins and medals are no longer a thing in the game !
also as a diamond user i advice stop making event buildings better and better it ruin the balance of the game and make GBs looks really meh compared to event buildings.
or consider a new GB with the effect of "increasing the effect of all GBs owned by x %" to bring GBs back into the game..
i feel like so many Gbs are more like small buildings because of how strong event buildings are..
but yes a large rework for many GBs is needed.

but then again main reason i write you today is that you either find a use for population or stop giving us population from event buildings.
but also please do something about happiness !

How much population do you have? What is your happiness?

I have lots of the nice event buildings and the majority of the GBs (but not the ones you mention as I don't feel the need) and don't have an issue with happiness

DeletedUser118048

what if i told you.. im Late middle era with over 50k population ?
imagine upgrading 5 crow nests to space age each is around 15k population traz + sofia cant even make up the happiness needed for my crow nests !
not to mention all the rest :)

Edit : and btw i still dont even have Inno! if i built inno it would be a bigger mess

what if i told you.. im Late middle era with over 50k population ?
imagine upgrading 5 crow nests to space age each is around 15k population traz + sofia cant even make up the happiness needed for my crow nests !
not to mention all the rest :)
I was just looking you up :) play on Greifental and have 10M points and the only GB you have that gives happiness is Traz at a fairly low level - I'm not having a go, just trying to find where you are coming from!

my population in 137k (surplus of 74k) with 45k additional happiness

DeletedUser118048

never hide anything . i wait with traz cause im gonna move to future era right after event ends. so ill blitz it right after to get future units and not late middle units.
the thing is.. traz happiness is flat amount it doesnt increase with eras just lvl (GB) right now it gives 15k at lvl 70 itwill give 30k thats 15k happiness more..
sofia is 15k at lvl 60? so 30k more happiness that wont even be enough to make my people happy at Late middle era. but what happen when i upgrade all nests and ships and event buildings to future era? i dont know how many event buildings you got but 5 nests alone are tons of population

edit : if i end up forced to lvl Gaea statu just to balance happiness (just like 1 of my guild mate who uses diamonds aswell had to do)
its not worth it and not worth investing for events. as it gives just happiness and medals.. that nobody even need medals.

DeletedUser

never hide anything . i wait with traz cause im gonna move to future era right after event ends. so ill blitz it right after to get future units and not late middle units.
the thing is.. traz happiness is flat amount it doesnt increase with eras just lvl (GB) right now it gives 15k at lvl 70 itwill give 30k thats 15k happiness more..
sofia is 15k at lvl 60? so 30k more happiness that wont even be enough to make my people happy at Late middle era. but what happen when i upgrade all nests and ships and event buildings to future era? i dont know how many event buildings you got but 5 nests alone are tons of population

edit : if i end up forced to lvl Gaea statu just to balance happiness (just like 1 of my guild mate who uses diamonds aswell had to do)
its not worth it and not worth investing for events. as it gives just happiness and medals.. that nobody even need medals.
Maybe Crows Nest produce more Population than you can actually handle and you need to replace them with something else ?
Something that gives Happiness ?
Im on Iron Age , and i dont have any crows nest or any problem with Happiness, its your Build i think that pushed that problem.
Correct me if im wrong ^^

DeletedUser118048

crow nest > everything :D hahah
well.. crow nests are definitely part of the problem as they provide so much population but they are not the only event building providing alot of population world fair is another one.. the problem is .. they constantly give event buildings with population lots of it and often dont cover the happiness
also another problem would be that... most of the happiness GBs are oldish and are just too bad to build and lvl in the current game state.
most of them do not provide anything useful aside from happiness (except for traz and sofia)
event building should no longer give population on every event and instead give happiness without population
and some GBs should be reworked to give something that can actually be used in the current game state.. .or new Gbs
because coins/supply/medals we do not need :)

DeletedUser

crow nest > everything :D hahah
well.. crow nests are definitely part of the problem as they provide so much population but they are not the only event building providing alot of population world fair is another one.. the problem is .. they constantly give event buildings with population lots of it and often dont cover the happiness
also another problem would be that... most of the happiness GBs are oldish and are just too bad to build and lvl in the current game state.
most of them do not provide anything useful aside from happiness (except for traz and sofia)
event building should no longer give population on every event and instead give happiness without population
and some GBs should be reworked to give something that can actually be used in the current game state.. .or new Gbs
because coins/supply/medals we do not need :)
Well on my 2nd city i have hm... 2 Trains 1 Olympic Treasury and thats all i think , ah plus a Babel !
no Happines problems there aswell , i suppose Crows Nest FP Production makes it a Limited to have Building !
Unless you want to just put 10 crows nest - 4-5 TF's and just produce ONLY FP's (happiness doesnt affects FP rpoduction Right ?)
There is a way to solve it but i dont think its a really problem , unless you want them all which ofc cant be done because of the space limitations

Well I don't spend diamonds on events so only have 1 of each building but I know other people who have multiple buildings of all types yet don't seem to have an issue with happiness

Like space, it's one of the game issues that need to be balanced and managed as you progress through the eras. Maybe don't build so many event buildings? Inno are rich enough so I'm sure they can manage if you spend a little less :)

DeletedUser118048

if they are rich enough then why event building becoming stronger than GBs? :D

DeletedUser118048

true that. i guess i am aswell. :)
but back to the point.. while you dont have issue with happiness more and more people who do spend diamonds on events seems to have real issue with happiness.. while i agree its one of these issues players need to balance there is still a problem that in the current game state we only use population for unit buildings.. and we barely need population..
more than that some happiness Gbs doesnt make sense anymore with the current game state. medals and coins are long gone from the list od desired stuff or useful stuff in game.. so there is room for reworking useless Gbs. all in all i understand that many players dont have issue with happiness mostly old players who do not spend diamonds on events. i guess the game used to make much more sense back then and be much better balanced than it is now..

I'm just trying to figure out where my happiness comes from!

I have Traz (lvl 52) and HS (lvl 60), 4 x carousels, 1 x pagoda, 1 x train and 1 x Olympic Treasury and a few sets but that's it that I can see

DeletedUser118048

traz lvl 52 is abit less than 30k sofia 60 around 15k pegoda pretty much gives happiness to cover its own population.
olympic gives nice happiness . and sets do give happiness quite abit but.. new players are not bothered with sets cause they are kind of oldish and not really worth getting with all the new events

DeletedUser

traz lvl 52 is abit less than 30k sofia 60 around 15k pegoda pretty much gives happiness to cover its own population.
olympic gives nice happiness . and sets do give happiness quite abit but.. new players are not bothered with sets cause they are kind of oldish and not really worth getting with all the new events
well Colossus for example yeah , doesnt give population - happiness but gives Attack and FP's (and some Coins ofc)

new players are not bothered with sets cause they are kind of oldish and not really worth getting with all the new events
I have 2 x lvl 2 cheery blossom sets for example and along with the attack %, fp and goods they also give 8k happiness each. They are annoying to place but are still worth it until something better comes along

DeletedUser118048

I have 2 x lvl 2 cheery blossom sets for example and along with the attack %, fp and goods they also give 8k happiness each. They are annoying to place but are still wort it until something better comes along
here is the thing for you an old player they mighhht still worth it.. as you have them down already.
for new players especially ones like me .. who use diamonds. they simply not worht building.
so my town is basically all about event buildings and with most of them giving so much population it is a problem.

here is the thing for you an old player they mighhht still worth it.. as you have them down already.
for new players especially ones like me .. who use diamonds. they simply not worht building.
so my town is basically all about event buildings and with most of them giving so much population it is a problem.
7fp, 10 goods, 10% attack, 12% defence and 8k happiness on a 5 x 5 not worth it?

I can see where you are going wrong now :D

DeletedUser

Well you can still push with negotiations your Continental Map right ?
So if you wanna spend diamonds (i dont criticize it its optional)
Just take all possible Expansions from Continental Map and this will help you a little bit with the space/happiness problem until they figure out that there really is a Demand or a Problem worth solving