• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PLUNDERING CAP

DeletedUser116564

Firstly, I am not against Plundering parsee as it does have a role in the game.

However, when a player (A) with a score of 31.3 million plunders a neighbour of 1.3 million & a player (B) with a score of 1.5 million plunders a neighbour of 55 K (both victim,s guild members) it does not make the game enjoyable to play.

Bear in mind as well when player (A) for example has a Castle Del Monte at level 34/34 + other buildings, there is not a lot of defence to stop these walkover attacks where the attacker does not even loose any troops or suffers a scratch on them.

At least you developers reading this should even the playing field a bit by either;
1. Closing the gap between the lowest neighbour to the highest neighbour.
2. Allowing the attacker to attack (for PVP) but, NOT to plunder the victim if the victim is say more than 20% below the attackers game score..which is easy to implement like limiting the trading to 1-2, or 2-1 by means of programming: I.E.. If (X) is 20% less than (Y) then = No Plunder.
AT least there should be a method where the game stops these one sided plunders to make the attacker at least EARN the plunder by loosing some troops.

If nothing is done about these cowardly & selfish attacks on the vastly smaller players then players will stop paying for diamonds or leave the game entirely which would be a shame as the concept & graphics are very good.

DeletedUser

The ranking has barely to do with the power one has.
Their is a fine line between needingless camping and not rushing the tech.

DeletedUser96901

teach the plunderer a lesson
level up his GB until he stops plundering you

;)

btw: points are worthless
so any limitation because of that would be stupid

if you want to limit plundering it should be based on something that really matters
how about: fighting boosts
take from attacker: his attack boost + his defend boost (a)
take from defender the same (b)

and if (a) is higher by 50% or more the attacker can't plunder because it would be much harder for the defender to fight back

If (X) is 20% less than (Y) then = No Plunder.
almost my idea. but 20% would be too less because fight and plunder back is not very difficult in a 20% range

Emberguard

Legend
@Commanderkeith there is already a plunder limit in place - just not the limit you're proposing

Anything in your inventory cannot be plundered. Ever
Anything motivated cannot be plundered. Ever
Great Buildings and Any Age buildings cannot be plundered. Ever

If you build your tavern up and gather enough silver then on particularly bad weeks you can put a 3 day shield up. Something which will provide between 48-72 hours of plunder free paradise depending on when the last attack happened in relation to your shield (shield stops further attacks not plundering. Successful attacks have 24 hrs to plunder from time of attack)

As long as you are aiding your friends, neighbours and guildmates on a regular basis as well as trimming friends that do not reciprocate the aid then you should only have goods buildings and sets/non-motivatible buildings as being able to be plundered. These can be protected simply by having a set collection time or making sure you have enough buildings of that kind that it doesn't matter if anything is taken. You can also reduce your losses from goods buildings if you can't collect at the same time each day by changing to 8 hr cycles and collecting in the morning and then again before you go to bed

Edit: And also a plunderer can only take once during a 24 hr period. So while I sympathise that it can seem like a one sided battle in regards to the troops getting through your defence, there's very little the attacker can actually do once they're in the city and quite a lot the defender can do to protect their stuff

So as the saying goes, it ain't over until it's over. They can win the battle but still lose the war

Last edited:

DeletedUser99588

Or just collect your stuff on time most of the time and live with the consequences that you may be plundered those times you can't collect promptly. If you are unable to do this and being plundered bothers you then you've probably chosen the wrong game to play.

The power is in the hands of the city owner. They control what goodies the plunderer gets an opportunity to plunder, if any. I think things should swing the other way. There should be an option in the tavern to be able to plunder motivated buildings.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
It’s very unfortunate if you get plundered it’s part of the game, agree very much with the above comment, I play on two worlds and work full time so normally set production collections at 8 hour intervals and supplies every hour, if I miss it and get plundered my fault, I won’t be in a forum complaining about the injustice of it,, what I learned from the 1st world I started and from guild members advice is to plunder those who don’t defend there city’s, In the real world if a Viking chose to attack a village weaker than them they would still plunder regardless.. Nothing you can do to stop it except become stronger over time, collect as many ritual flame watchtowers as u can, a high st basils will help as will tigers den etc.. many things can deter repeated visitors, as mentioned by the moderators,, you can always download FarmVille if you want be a farmer it’s free from the App Store, If it’s affecting your gaming experience so bad

DeletedUser113901

1. Rushes trough the tech tree.
  2. Arrives in PE 3 months later.
  3. Complains because other people whose only crime was to play and win plunder their goat farm or appartment house.
You choose who's in your hood, using the tech tree. You've only got yourself to blame for a bad choice.

EDIT: replaced the wrong "quest" with right "tech" [confused]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116142

Who's this parsee and why are you ok for him to be plundered :)

I agree it does seem harsh when more developed players plunder noobs, but that's the game and you have to learn how to protect yourself, like change when your production/goods are ready and make sure its when your online. From my experience it's the ones that are not frequently online that loose the most.

DeletedUser96901

what if noobs plunder other ?

today one of those plundered my royal marble gateway

so why is he the noob
because his level 17 Castel del Monte only had 1 FP missing to level up :lol:

DeletedUser99588

what if noobs plunder other ?

today one of those plundered my royal marble gateway

so why is he the noob

Why does that make him a noob? Sometimes donators leave you in that predicament and you just have to hope you can make it to collection time before someone levels it. Not a big deal if you can't unless your the sort of person that gets annoyed by minor things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108359

Not a huge fan of plundering, but its happened to me and iv done it to others.
Never let a players points intimidate you, you will be amazed how many high level players dont have defense troops up.
iv seen many plunderers have the same tactic.
Attack with 1 troop and 7 rouges and they usually have super high defense, so even if you attack back you cant break that defense.
But they cant defend their Gb's, and most players hate having their Gb's leveled, it costs them stuff and throws out their collection schedule.
If you cant stop or block them, then give them stuff, set a production to it lowest time and many will take it, iv even had blacksmiths plundered, some dont care what they take, they either take because they feel strong and powerful, or maybe they hope to bet a BP they need.
Either way once they have something they cant take again. ( Technically )
But, although it isnt possible to attack more than once in every 24 hours, it is possible to plunder twice within a few minutes.
If a enemy catches you out with your timing, he waits till a minute or so before 24 hours is up, plunders you, attacks you a few seconds later and plunders you again.
Only thing to do is accept it as part of the game, consider it a challenge, trying to outwit your enemy.

Emberguard

Legend
so why is he the noob
If that was me I'd be thanking you for putting the last FP in. Annoys me when I've got it aligned in FP swaps so it should be the exact amount and they don't put in the last FP. Like come on, if it's in the swap you have permission. Ok I forgot to post explicit permission at times. But if I didn't want the FPs it wouldn't be in the swap. I don't care about timing it because the times are already all over the place so I'm not actually losing anything by lvl'ing

Shad23

Emperor
because the times are already all over the place so I'm not actually losing anything by lvl'ing
your GB's might not be timed to be colected all at once but if someone else lvl's befor you collected you still loose a collect , when you collect then level you get 2 collects so yes you do loose unless you collected right befor placing your GB on thread

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah I know the math. But I also know if I'm going to be late by half a day it's not any better then just getting it lvl'd now, collecting now and having that new timer start on the next batch

Shad23

Emperor
Yeah I know the math. But I also know if I'm going to be late by half a day it's not any better then just getting it lvl'd now, collecting now and having that new timer start on the next batch
i think you don't get it lol , eaven if you are 1 full day late to collect if someone lvl's befor you collected it , it leaves you with only one collect instead of the 2 you would have had if you would have collected then leveled