• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PLUNDERING CAP

DeletedUser

Double collect is a bonus not a necessity.
If I am to count on it I better treat my neighbors somewhat different ;)

Shad23

Emperor
Double collect is a bonus not a necessity.
If I am to count on it I better treat my neighbors somewhat different ;)
like i love to say :
everyone has his or her play style
i like counting on my double collect if you don't use the double collect that's your problem
but your loosing a lot if you don't use it

DeletedUser

like i love to say :
everyone has his or her play style
i like counting on my double collect if you don't use the double collect that's your problem
but your loosing a lot if you don't use it

I agree I try by leaving 100 fp open but some don’t care to level it with zero gain for them.
Well I will not be ungrateful ;)

Emberguard

Legend
I do get it, I've explained it to others countless times the way you've explained it

However if I wait to collect I'm going to just put it off longer then the double is worth. I'll forget it's something that needs attention until way too late into the cycle which delays it to the cycle after that, and if I forget to double collect again then into the cycle after that so on and so forth. I lose more waiting for the timer before putting the FP then putting the FP now and being free to keep growing the next lvl

Shad23

Emperor
I agree I try by leaving 100 fp open but some don’t care to level it with zero gain for them.
Well I will not be ungrateful ;)
might be cause of your game style , if you plunder them then i can understand they want to get back at you , i might adopt the game style you have once i'm strong enough you can't tell what futur reserves for us

Shad23

Emperor
However if I wait to collect I'm going to just put it off longer then the double is worth as I'll just forget it's something that needs attention until several cycles later. I lose more waiting for the timer before putting the FP then putting the FP now and being free to keep growing the next lvl
well that all depends on your play style i try to always use double collect only times i don't is when a player comes and lvl's it

hope you understand i'm swearing here i know i'd be censored - cause i hate it when someone lvl's for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

well that all depends on your play style i try to always use double collect only times i don't is when a player comes and lvl's it

hope you understand i'm swearing here i know i'd be censored - cause i hate it when someone lvl's for me
and some players hate to get plundered ;)

so they even the score and make something you hate :lol:

Shad23

Emperor
and some players hate to get plundered ;)

so they even the score and make something you hate :lol:
well till i get to where i want to get i try to stay unplunderable and once i get there i'll att and plunder everyone in meantime i try to be invisible to my neighbors by not attacking them :lol:
i verry rarly get plundered or get my lvl's of GB's lvled

MP75

Master Corporal
A city defending army could have a better chance to stop the attackers if the units could act like the units we are fighting against on Continental Map,shoot the regular units first then the rogues.As a defender you can't do much thing as long as you can't move the units manually,even my 1333 % defense can be breached some time by a player with huge attack boost and a big level Kraken !

DeletedUser99588

A city defending army could have a better chance to stop the attackers if the units could act like the units we are fighting against on Continental Map,shoot the regular units first then the rogues.As a defender you can't do much thing as long as you can't move the units manually,even my 1333 % defense can be breached some time by a player with huge attack boost and a big level Kraken !

Your defence should be breachable otherwise why have PvP towers. You should be able to work at making it harder for attackers which in its nature will mean some cannot breach your defence but if we ever reach the stage that no defences can be beaten then the balance of the game will be wrong.

As a defender you have some options but it really doesn't matter if your defence is beaten. It is only ever a concern if your not organised enough to collect on time and risk being plundered but that is something you can control and the attacker can't do anything about it.

MP75

Master Corporal
Your defence should be breachable otherwise why have PvP towers. You should be able to work at making it harder for attackers which in its nature will mean some cannot breach your defence but if we ever reach the stage that no defences can be beaten then the balance of the game will be wrong.

As a defender you have some options but it really doesn't matter if your defence is beaten. It is only ever a concern if your not organised enough to collect on time and risk being plundered but that is something you can control and the attacker can't do anything about it.
What i wanted to say is that it is not fair to not have the option to move the units manually when you are under attack and the attacker can do it ! At least we should have the option to take control of the fight when we are under attack while we are online !

Last edited:

MP75

Master Corporal
yes would be fun but then what do you do with batles where attacker hits on auto-batle
I don't think that someone from Virtual Future will use auto battle until he/she will check your defending army first ! First of all you must hold back the regular units and just after that click on auto battle but if you are a kamikaze you can do it in the blink of an eye :lol:

Shad23

Emperor
I don't think that someone from Virtual Future will use auto battle until he/she will check your defending army first !
there are always some who play kamikaze style and are usualy top 2 or 3 of their neighborhoods and do auto batle on most neighbors and have so much troops they don't care if they loose a few troops as they win more stuff then what they lost cost them ex: player a att all his neighbors looses maybe less then 10 unattached troops who only cost them time to get them cause they are unattached and some players realy don't care cause they have lvl 80 and up Traz in their citys wich brings them tons of troops every day

MP75

Master Corporal
there are always some who play kamikaze style and are usualy top 2 or 3 of their neighborhoods and do auto batle on most neighbors and have so much troops they don't care if they loose a few troops as they win more stuff then what they lost cost them ex: player a att all his neighbors looses maybe less then 10 unattached troops who only cost them time to get them cause they are unattached and some players realy don't care cause they have lvl 80 and up Traz in their citys wich brings them tons of troops every day
I'm playing kamikaze style but only on GvG map,i don't attack my neighbors,i prefer aiding them instead of attacking.I wish i had a bigger Alcatraz,mine it's only at lvl.32(still a baby) and i have 11.4K Rogues as we speak but last week i had a little bit over 13K and last week i have lost almost 2K by doing over 3k kamikaze attacks on All Ages GvG Map. :hide:

DeletedUser108359

What i wanted to say is that it is not fair to not have the option to move the units manually when you are under attack and the attacker can do it ! At least we should have the option to take control of the fight when we are under attack while we are online !

Yes agree 100%, either that or they have to review the AI for auto battle especially when defending against an attacker.
Most attackers dont even have to work hard to beat a defender ( especially a smaller 1 ) because the AI which will normally attack rogues 1st works in the attackers favor

DeletedUser110327

If the game changes to allow plundering of GBs and motivated buildings, I will tell Inno and their entourage of thugs and bullies to shove their game :D

Regards

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
In my opinion we don't need it ... we all play game in a lot of different style... but the thing is that you need to work on all aspect of the game ... you can't really expect someone to just sit and do moastly nothing and compare that to someone who was working hard in building it's own gbs to big levels to gain access to larg attack boosts and considerable defence boosts as well ... how do you explain that in my curunt neighbourhood there is like 50% players who used fps and a lot of goods to come to modern era and have 1 or 2 or like 4 gbs that are between lvl 2 to 8 tops ... and also how do you explain that even if they do have more of gbs ...they build some that curuntly don't really help them like DC or hagia or Coloseum.... and they never thought of maybe just going online to read or even ask for advice ...

I allways open a neighbourhood chat so that people can ask for advice as some look like they could benefit from one ...and then they exit and play like they do ... and then become very supriesed when a game becomes allmoast unplayable.... i don't want to sound condescending... or rude ... but i am sure each and every player at some point have at least one very advance player as a friend ...and how it didn't occur to you to ask how he achieved that ?????