• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
If they are a noob it is even worse bullying. You are in effect bullying a child!
Pathetic self justification! Which is atypical of bullies.

You should try some of Innogames other games, Grepolis or tribal wars are a lot better because you see the attacks coming via the app alert so have chance to defend it or just dodge the attacks and save your goods. You also get the option to collect extra cities to build your buildings in and theres no limit so you could have 100s of cities to help you defend etc.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
My two cents. I have been happily playing for some years now and can honestly say that being plundered has not really held me back at all. I never attack or plunder anyone myself but I don't complain when it happens to me. I just don't happen to like fighting but that's my business and the game is how it is. It's Just A Game. Everyone has their own style of play. Also if someone attacks and defeats my army I don't actually lose any units but if I defeat them they do - so I think that is INNOs way of balancing things for people and I don't see any need for them to intervene in any other way

Little Dawn

Private
Post: Whine, I'm not good at the game so I want it changed to suit me, I like bullying people by calling them mean names for being better at something I am.
I think that's all this is.
Where did I say I'm not good at the game? I'm simply trying to stop people bullying low level players. Like in life a bully is the lowest type of human. Seems to be more than a few on here though, and some fairly unpleasant politics too, so I'm out.

Little Dawn

Private
I don't fight much and prefer event buildings to GB's. Why do my choices upset you?
And I have a life.
In fact I have much to much of a life to waste it talking to you.
Gone.

rjs66

Lieutenant
back to the old - unfair / unethical, this is against the law , it's theft etc.. etc.. etc..

the servers are owned by Inno, as is the software, as is all the data held by them on their servers

this is a game, there is no real life value to any resources you have in the game, the resources are owned by Inno

inno run their servers within the limits of applicable law, they are under no obligation to let you use their servers / software.
provided their rules adhere to the above, you the player are required to abide by their rules
their rules also include the way you interact with other players

the only rights you as a player have, are the right to see what information Inno holds about you and the right to have them delete any personal information they hold about you ( even if that means removing your account to comply )

if you don't like the game, don't play

Ati2

Legend
To sum it up so far,

1, you chose to enable PvP, thus willingly allowing others to attack you.
2, you chose to build plunderable event buildings instead of GBs, thus willingly leaving stuff available for plundering.
3, you chose not to have a solid defense because you don't like it, and you don't even want to use the shield that completely protects your city, thus willingly inviting people to come and take all they want.
4, everyone is a bully.

What did I miss?

DeletedUser

You missed
1, Im supposedly a thief that steals peoples hard work ingame
2, I should be locked up in jail for stealing ingame items
3, i have not shames supposedly
4, @Dax The Mighty is just plain daft making this thread
5, Go play elvenar you cant get plundered

Blimey! I hope the moderator takes this WHOLE thread down! It's nasty, contains inappropriate and offensive political statements, personal insults.

In short, it's simply not cricket.

According to the OP idea or a game - I don't think it's possible for him to play Any - Not Any - game- There has to be a winner and a loser in every game - even solitaire is not for him - who wins that game every time?
Even a deck of cards is bullying him

DeletedUser

According to the OP idea or a game - I don't think it's possible for him to play Any - Not Any - game- There has to be a winner and a loser in every game - even solitaire is not for him - who wins that game every time?
Even a deck of cards is bullying him
Yeah

Blimey! I hope the moderator takes this WHOLE thread down! It's nasty, contains inappropriate and offensive political statements, personal insults.

In short, it's simply not cricket.

This has to be the best, most humorous thread I have ever read thru - It's hilarious - I guess you don't remember or are not old enough to have seen the - Old Don Rickles Roasts - That's what this thread is a Roast

Status
Not open for further replies.