• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood
not all plunderers are unethical
some simply plunder everyone

discrimination other would really be disgusting
so to all plunderers. please be political correct and attack and plunder all neighbors and not only the weak at the end of the list

if i was running this game i would make it so that all personal details like mobile phone numbers or email address were shown for each player. i am sure many of the big mouth plunders would soon think twice about there actions once they knew there might be some serious pay back dished out ?
then you would be the first criminal in a long list of criminals

real life criminals not game players

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Let’s just take it as it’s been written, If we break down what has been said I’m sure you’ll agree Fatugly won’t be running anywhere, too busy eating dried herbs so I will take the threat upon our lives as his way of being humorous :)

Let’s just take it as it’s been written, If we break down what has been said I’m sure you’ll agree Fatugly won’t be running anywhere, too busy eating dried herbs so I will take the threat upon our lives as his way of being humorous :)

Not a chance - he Would be the 1st to begin attacking Anyone - and I mean Anyone - he may even be one of the maniacs running amuck out there already - pilfering , plundering, setting a blaze - because he's just upset

Dead-Eye

General
I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood who have no way to counter it is akin to the schoolyard bully taking the little kids packed lunch.
The issue I have is that people pay good hard earned money (for diamonds etc) to be able to get the goods that are being plundered and for me this is just ethically, morally and even borderline legally wrong. I am sure INNO have covered themselves in the User Agreement but when real finances is involved, allowing others to steal your property is essentially aiding theft. I strongly suggest they remove this part of the game. It will discourage many lower level users from continuing playing and that is not good for any of us.

Yawn.

Dead-Eye

General
Then you are a thief without morals or ethics. End of.
Oh, and the law might soon stop you.
Just as it is now as illegal to retweet slander as to be the original tweeter, digital theft is about to hit the statute books and any user license will not be able to over rule it.

So players are gonna be nicked for nicking forge points?

Um, OK.

Dead-Eye

General
And Emma you have no shame that the person you plundered from worked hard for the money to buy the diamonds that allowed them to build that Hippodrome. As I said, you are a thief, plain and simple. Not a virtual thief, a real thief. You should be ashamed,.

I think you gotta get outta mums basement for a bit, China virus or not. You have clearly lost your mind.

And Emma you have no shame that the person you plundered from worked hard for the money to buy the diamonds that allowed them to build that Hippodrome. As I said, you are a thief, plain and simple. Not a virtual thief, a real thief. You should be ashamed,.

It's time for you to see a shrink or get that prescription re-filled - either way - it's time for a check up - and you where from ....... from the neck up - LOL

DeletedUser

Just as it is now as illegal to retweet slander as to be the original tweeter, digital theft is about to hit the statute books and any user license will not be able to over rule it.
It isn't possible to retweet Slander, once a possibly false statement or accusation has been written, it becomes Libel. Slander must be disproved whereas Libel must be proved.
You understand nothing at all yet still you Post.

Might I Re-iterate - LOL
It's time for you to see a shrink or get that prescription re-filled - either way - it's time for a check up - and you where from ....... from the neck up - LOL

DeletedUser

Game rule about "communication":
- Threats are only allowed when they relate to the game and not real life. For example, saying that
you will attack someone with your units if he does not give you Forge Points is allowed. However, it is
not allowed to say that you will find someone and beat him up
if he does not give you Forge Points
if i was running this game i would make it so that all personal details like mobile phone numbers or email address were shown for each player. i am sure many of the big mouth plunders would soon think twice about there actions once they knew there might be some serious pay back dished out ?
Would you care to have the map coordinates for my Family Killing Ground? I outlive my enemies sweetheart.
Anyway, must dash; Hoodies to attack, Cities to Plunder. One's work is never done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.