• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Dawn

Private
I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood who have no way to counter it is akin to the schoolyard bully taking the little kids packed lunch.
The issue I have is that people pay good hard earned money (for diamonds etc) to be able to get the goods that are being plundered and for me this is just ethically, morally and even borderline legally wrong. I am sure INNO have covered themselves in the User Agreement but when real finances is involved, allowing others to steal your property is essentially aiding theft. I strongly suggest they remove this part of the game. It will discourage many lower level users from continuing playing and that is not good for any of us.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
its been part of the game for the past 8 years so it hasnt affected players at all, the players are still playing the game and no mass walk out over being plundered has ever taken place. and never will as many people just accept it as part of the game.

Little Dawn

Private
Then you are a thief without morals or ethics. End of.
Oh, and the law might soon stop you.
Just as it is now as illegal to retweet slander as to be the original tweeter, digital theft is about to hit the statute books and any user license will not be able to over rule it.

Little Dawn

Private
And Emma you have no shame that the person you plundered from worked hard for the money to buy the diamonds that allowed them to build that Hippodrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you are a thief without morals or ethics. End of.
Oh, and the law might soon stop you.
Just as it is now as illegal to retweet slander as to be the original tweeter, digital theft is about to hit the statute books and any user license will not be able to over rule it.
You buy buildings with diamonds, they cannot be stolen as you put it.

If you buy goods with diamonds they go straight to the inventory so cannot be 'stolen'

Are you also suggesting that is you buy am army pack that the units shouldn't be able to be killed because you paid real money for them?

Little Dawn

Private
The person chooses to enter a battle. They do not choose to be plundered.
It does not matter if its first, second or third hand items. Theft is theft.

Little Dawn

Private
If they are a noob it is even worse bullying. You are in effect bullying a child!
Pathetic self justification! Which is atypical of bullies.

I know it is part of the game but most people play together in guilds and friendships. Imposing a neighbourhood that has regular plunderers in is like giving someone the keys to your house and saying "take what you want". In my eyes it is deeply unethical and the one part of the game i dislike. Becuase the plunderers will pick on the weakest members of their neighbourhood who have no way to counter it is akin to the schoolyard bully taking the little kids packed lunch.
The issue I have is that people pay good hard earned money (for diamonds etc) to be able to get the goods that are being plundered and for me this is just ethically, morally and even borderline legally wrong. I am sure INNO have covered themselves in the User Agreement but when real finances is involved, allowing others to steal your property is essentially aiding theft. I strongly suggest they remove this part of the game. It will discourage many lower level users from continuing playing and that is not good for any of us.

Actually - You are not giving them the keys to your house - they are breaking through your locked door - your defenses - and plundering your house. And NEVER harass someone after they do plunder as one of the Posters here above has done in the past - especially if they attacked 1st..

Get better locks - have stronger defenses - AND - place your valuables in a safe - collect on time!!!!

Powe

Brigadier-General
Just what we all need - screwball suggestions like this to take this banter into the Real World - Good thing you Are Not running this game - A Game mind you!!!

We don't have enough unrest in the world - we need more

And, btw way - most of they Babies here are small, weak, & pathetic in the real world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.