• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I would have though anything which has relevance to the debate should be allowed - even speculation about upcoming features. These boards are full of such speculation, so how about if I phrase it like this...

I bet the whingers would love a GB which was able to block plundering in some way.

Better?

Ati2

Legend
I bet the whingers would love a GB which was able to block plundering in some way.

Let's try this one more time. :D

We already have a solution for this: the city shield. I realize that these days we need two or three different ways to achieve the same thing (such as accessing the Guild Expedition from the menu, from the map, and from the keyboard), but what's the point?

ncshsg

Private
Can we please get a clarification of what a spoiler is on this forum?

We have the spoilers section where any content released on beta can be discussed. Things which have not even arrived on beta (i.e. pre-beta spoilers) should only be on the beta forum's spoilers section and nowhere else. Hope that answers your question.

Ati2

Legend
We have the spoilers section where any content released on beta can be discussed. Things which have not even arrived on beta (i.e. pre-beta spoilers) should only be on the beta forum's spoilers section and nowhere else. Hope that answers your question.
Why is that called a spoiler? Spoiler is when you want to watch a movie, and I tell you what the ending is, thus spoiling your fun. How is preparing for an upcoming change that affects everyone the same thing? :-o

Dead-Eye

General
What are your views on the ethics of taking revenge on one's plunderer? Anything goes?

Today I had someone level up my AO to stop double collection, yesterday someone sniped a GB I had on a 1.9 thread. My view is that's a disproportionate reaction and unethical.

Sniping GBs is fine at any time. So is leveling other players GB in retaliation for plundering or anything else for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.