• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder is unethical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I wouldn't mind but it was only because it was a quiet week in GBG that i was plundering the hood.
Just came out with that, set up this thread and put a 3 day shield on!
when you are getting messages like this then you know you are doing a good job cause this is a war game and not tetris... :)

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Sure, this is a war game. It doesn't mean people should praise the war, and like the war and not complain about the war.

So when you guys say "this is a war game" you actually mean "this is a fake war game" and "the game is unrealistic".

The paradox is back on you guys...

That is so sweet of him - I look for hoodies with profiles that say they will bring the entire hood upon me & all their guildmates and so forth - it's like a challenge I just can't resist - usually it's just banter though - and what are the chances an entire guild will be in the same hood - slimskies

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, this is a war game. It doesn't mean people should praise the war, and like the war and not complain about the war.

So when you guys say "this is a war game" you actually mean "this is a fake war game" and "the game is unrealistic".

The paradox is back on you guys...

Might I ponder that for a day or two - hmmm - I'll have to put on my thinking cap for that - lol

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Might I ponder that for a day or two - hmmm - I'll have to put on my thinking cap for that - lol
What's a thinking cap... do you mean a "foil hat" like the one Magneto has in X-Man

Virtual reality or augmented reality is approaching and there is no telling where reality ends and virtuality starts, and the line is blurry
Thinking otherwise is backward thinking, and is “turning back the wheel of history"

That, and also "new age bullsh*t" is also coming, open the link and click the "ionize" button, it may change your view about what is real and what is false

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I think this is worth reporting to support. I doubt this language is acceptable in a game that even children can play.
its so funny, you plunder the guy but if he dares makes a comment you dont like you will report him ? lol are all plunders as cowardly ? take it on the chin and stop crying about someone having a go at you, what is this world coming to ?

What's a thinking cap... do you mean a "foil hat" like the one Magneto has in X-Man

Virtual reality or augmented reality is approaching and there is no telling where reality ends and virtuality starts, and the line is blurry
Thinking otherwise is backward thinking, and is “turning back the wheel of history"

That, and also "new age bullsh*t" is also coming, open the link and click the "ionize" button, it may change your view about what is real and what is false

Uuuh - ok then - who can argue with that logic - not even spock or data

Powe

Brigadier-General
its so funny, you plunder the guy but if he dares makes a comment you dont like you will report him ? lol are all plunders as cowardly ? take it on the chin and stop crying about someone having a go at you, what is this world coming to ?
One, he broke the rules by swearing. That means not reporting him would be breaking the rules.
Two, @Ati2 never plundered him. It was someone else.

Take it on the chin - that's a laugh - do as you speak - when you get plundered - take it on the chin -
Don't rant & rave like a crazed maniac threating to come to people's house if you could and so forth. Talk about what this world is coming too - it's in the process of going crazy - the screwy think that they can run amuck - doing & saying what ever they wish - and they are the good people

Twisted - Mutilated - Perverted sense of right & wrong --- Take it on the chin

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
One, he broke the rules by swearing. That means not reporting him would be breaking the rules.
Two, @Ati2 never plundered him. It was someone else.
this is turning into a comic show, let me get this clear ? a guy plunders someone and the victim gets all hurt and angry about it and quite naturally sends an angry message ? but because the guy might of used a bad word in his anger you would make out its a big deal or qoute RULES !!!! i notice also the person mentions that maybe a child might of been able to read such a message ? well how about maybe a child might of sent it ? or worse maybe a child might be the victim of being plundered ? maybe the child cries to mum and dad ? maybe the child has huge issues now from the expereince of being plundered ?. but you would rather ignore those issue and instead jump up and down over a rude word lol really funny it needs to be written down as a comic sketch

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Take it on the chin - that's a laugh - do as you speak - when you get plundered - take it on the chin -
Don't rant & rave like a crazed maniac threating to come to people's house if you could and so forth. Talk about what this world is coming too - it's in the process of going crazy - the screwy think that they can run amuck - doing & saying what ever they wish - and they are the good people

Twisted - Mutilated - Perverted sense of right & wrong --- Take it on the chin
well it is a crazy world isnt it ? and we all have to take stuff on the chin in this life. you need to get out more

Powe

Brigadier-General
lol is that what you call an insult ? well i guess it shows how i can take things on the chin : ) but that is going off topic now and we wouldnt want to break any rules now would we
He called you a crazed maniac. When I'm beating you in an argument you choose not to respond. Sure you're taking things on the chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.