• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

DeletedUser12400

VNut8S8.png

Q4Y9Rv5.png
OFFICIAL 'LOOKING FOR FRIENDS' THREAD
GHFl0Sl.png

Do you need friends to aid your city, to trade goods, to help leveling up Great Buildings, or just want
someone new to talk to? If yes, then this is the perfect thread for you to find new friends!

This is the official thread for people who are looking for friends in Sinerania!
It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:
• Your Nickname
• A little bit about yourself

After that, hopefully you'll be able to find some new friends!
Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you!

You can find other world friends threads here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S - T - U

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'll start the ball rolling... Please, feel free to send me an invite - OVERTYPE :o

DeletedUser110295

Nickname: stockbroker 18, in the Industrial Age currently & I like to trade a lot - add me as a friend if you do too!

DeletedUser110312

Hey also looking for more active players to aid an tavern

The deal is you must have Atleast a Blue table cloth & 10+ chairs to be accepted

BennyBoy88

DeletedUser110943

Looking for active friends, play every day, add me if you can. PM me if I'm full and i'll make room

DeletedUser111044

Hi all,

Not long been playing long, will visit taverns and motivate daily. Neighbourhoods is really quiet though. No chat or anything.
Hope to see some of you around some time though.

DeletedUser111090

Nuredin, im on contemporany era.I like to make deals, swaps!!

DeletedUser97940

I've already used up my 80 invites,so I'm looking for more friends (for aiding and tavern visits).

Haylesy

I'm in Arctic Future but will consider those of other ages.

DeletedUser111634

Hi all good people of Dinegu, if you are able pls add me as a friend 'ajemrunner' is the name and i promise to aid, tavern and visit your BG's regularly. I hunt for apples ATM so i will accept you all even if you are not active, later i will clear inactives of course :D

DeletedUser112660

Hi!
I´m breadgita from Dinegu. I'm in IA. I play every day, so I pol/mot and visit taverns daily.
Please, be my friend!

DeletedUser115674

Hi, Any new forum members from DINEGU are welcome to add me ABLELOU, i am relatively new to FOE but have been playing daily and always "AID" or take seats at the Tavern if one is available. Send ,me an invite (search under the player rankings to find me) Enjoy!

DeletedUser115794

Hi guys I just started recently and looking to find a few people to FOE together with! Always aid / visit taverns of friends and if you just recently started and want to trade together etc, that would be great !
Add me Sir Renzo

DeletedUser113868

G'day guys im currently hoping to hook up with a few mates from aussie land who are active. Not looking to move worlds or jump guilds or anything but just wondering if there are many of us out there on the same time zone. makes for a more interesting game.

Dead-Eye

General
Send a friend request my way if lookin for regular aid and tavern visits. No invites left? Let me know who you are and I will send you one.

Hey all! Looking for any friends :) I'm a daily aider and tavern sitter, add me as a friend and watch the Tavern Silver and Motivations roll in! Riccus Diccus

having trouble getting in to my world but used to play a while ago name was antiochos the black 400 (I need a name change I know ) is there problem logging in or is it me ? and hello to all that I used to play with :)