• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Official 'Looking for Friends' Thread

DeletedUser12400

VNut8S8.png

Q4Y9Rv5.png
OFFICIAL 'LOOKING FOR FRIENDS' THREAD
GHFl0Sl.png

Do you need friends to aid your city, to trade goods, to help leveling up Great Buildings, or just want
someone new to talk to? If yes, then this is the perfect thread for you to find new friends!

This is the official thread for people who are looking for friends in Sinerania!
It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:
• Your Nickname
• A little bit about yourself

After that, hopefully you'll be able to find some new friends!
Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you!

You can find other world friends threads here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S - T - U

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

I'll start the ball rolling... Please, feel free to send me an invite - OVERTYPE :o

DeletedUser109087

looking for friends who will return daily aid - rhea the blessed 160

DeletedUser109737

Feel free to send me a friend request, i aid daily and help out whenever I can :))

DeletedUser110176

Need more friends, I have a burgandy cloth on my table in the next few hours 19th dec my tavern which is max and gives you an 8% chance of forgepoint when you take a seat. SteadyEddie46

DeletedUser110176

Again still looking for friends with any type of cloth on their table, you get an 8% chance of a forge point every time you visit my tavern.Thanks

DeletedUser110176

I have over 96 friends so need requests off you guys, I might cut it down to where I can send requests but ill see

DeletedUser110411

I have advanced tavern (only 2 upgrades left), visit and aid daily. I am an active player and need similar active players to make a friends request.
I aid/motivate daily and will visit any tavern you have.

DeletedUser111572

Hi,

I'm looking to make friends with people who've built Chateau Frontenac. I'd like to build it ahead of schedule (I'm entering LMA in a few days) but for that I need blueprints and, later, resources.

What I can offer is forge point exchange, daily aid/polish (even a specific building if you wish), as well as tavern visits. My tavern will have the best tablecloth next week so you'll have the highest chance to get a forge point when you visit me.

I can't friend people at the moment so you'd have to friend me - my Odhrorvar name is zlehud.

DeletedUser110914

Hi, recently started on O, after playing on Houndsmoor for half a year. Looking for some new friend on my new world :)

DeletedUser115765

I'm in O currently in ME. Looking for any new friends please....