• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: New Guild Level Reward: Free (bonus) Goods Per Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: Add an aditional reward to Guild Level Rewards - Goods Bonuses. Recive extra good per production.

Previously Suggested? Has not been suggested.

Reason: Players spend so many goods in GvG. It would be nice to have a reward that helps us to produce more goods as we progress in leveling up to help balance the cost of goods required in GvG.

Details:
Produce Additional Goods Per Production
As a guild levels up in GvG, a new guild bonus is awarded, bonus goods per production! As you produce goods from your goods buildings, additional goods will be awarded per production length as follows:

Guild reaches Level 10:
4 hr - 6 goods rather than 5
8 hr - 11 goods rather than 10
1 day - 21 goods rather 20
2 day - 31 goods rather than 30

Guild reaches Level 20:
4 hr - 7 goods rather than 5
8 hr - 12 goods rather than 10
1 day - 22 goods rather 20
2 day - 32 goods rather than 30

Visual Aids:
ela42p.jpg

28mmx79.jpg

Summary: I believe this to be an appropriate and well earned reward. We spend countless goods, why not have a chance to earn some back a bit quicker as progress?

Thoughts?

Changelog:
3.1 - Added visual aid 2 (goods production screen)
3.0 - Idea B removed from post due to unpopularity
2.0 - Updated "visual aid" graphics for A and B
1.3 - Edited to seperate "Idea A" and "Idea B"
1.2 - Added "visual aid" for addition good
1.1 - Updated idea to reflect a bonus of an additional good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

If the goods reduction bonus reduces the time for goods to produce, then they may not be ready on the time I want, so they are more likely to get plundered. It would be better for either an option to turn on/off the goods reduction bonus, or just get rid of that part in general

DeletedUser

You can still time them to be ready at the time you want. And this could give us the potential of producing more than the current max of 30 in a 24 hour period if the bonus was significant enough.

Maybe rather than a "%" reduction, it's a flat time reduction. This would help to avoid strange production times, and would encourage the use of 4 hour production times, as you would benefit more from this with a flat time reduction. Being plundered would also feel a bit less painful.

Or, maybe instead of cost/time reduction, "bonus goods" are added per production? For example, reach level 10 and receive the following:

Reach Level 10:
4 hr - 6 goods rather than 5
8 hr - 11 goods rather than 10
1 day - 21 goods rather 20
2 day - 31 goods rather than 30

Reach Level 20:
4 hr - 7 goods rather than 5
8 hr - 12 goods rather than 10
1 day - 22 goods rather 20
2 day - 32 goods rather than 30

Or something similar. I'm just looking for some way of earning a goods bonus from leveling up, since we spend so many. Open to hearing other suggestions?

DeletedUser102423

+1 from me. I feel an active guild should have a way to benefit from that activity. GvG is mostly about producing good and less about fighting...

byeordie one way to address your concern would be to increase the amount of goods produced in the current time windows: 6 in 4 hours, 12 in 8 hours, 22 in 24 hours, etc. then you can still time your goods collection so you are not plundered and reward the hard work of you guild at the same time.

DeletedUser7719

Yea, that's what I was thinking after pondering about it for a bit longer. Do you think you could have that instead of the time reduction bonus?

DeletedUser

I've edited my OP to suggest either or. I will edit the visual aid and post the second one in addition as well.

DeletedUser15432

I quite like this idea and think that it would be a good addition to the game, well thought out and very nicely presented +1 from me

DeletedUser

-1 from me for the time reduction. +1 from me for the goods increase.

As byeordie has said above, the time reduction reward is likely to become an issue; if it is a 5% time reduction then the following happens to production:

4 hours > 3 hours 48 min

8 hours > 7 hours 36 min

1 day > 22 hours 48 min

2 days > 45 hours 36 min

Those are incredibly awkward times to consider and are liable to make plundering a lot easier. Even a system which gave the following rewards may be more of a hindrance than a reward:

4 hours > 3 hours 30 min

8 hours > 7 hours

1 day > 18 hours

2 days > 36 hours

The goods increase rewards are much more attractive than the time reduction rewards.

DeletedUser

I've reworked the OP and added what would likely be a more feasible and less awkward reward bonus.

I agree on the decreased times being awkward.

DeletedUser

OP updated again to show more seperation between the two options. Let me know if the post is clear or cluttered/confusing so I can rework as needed.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

DeletedUser

OP updated again to show more seperation between the two options. Let me know if the post is clear or cluttered/confusing so I can rework as needed.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

Apart from possibly using a different font colour (yellow perhaps) rather than red, it does seem to be clear that there are two ideas: A and B.

I'm in favour of A. :D

DeletedUser15432

Option A appears to be the most popular and I would also go for this

Status
Not open for further replies.