• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighbourhood rollover

• Thread starter DeletedUser115063
  • Start date

DeletedUser115063

I was wondering wondering what is the usual neighbourhood rollover period, I have a raider who has been with me for several weeks. The good side is he is just gaining points and has no interest in plundering.

DeletedUser

The neighbourhood change occurs every 2 weeks, on a Monday.

DeletedUser6065

The neighbourhood change occurs every 2 weeks, on a Monday.
Disagree. The change is haphazard at best. Have had the same for weeks now. Mods, forward to Devs and strongly suggest a rotate before next event. And set up a definite rotate.
. . . mk

DeletedUser6065

Can disagree all you like, doesn't change the fact. Occasionally it is stopped for events but generally is every 2 weeks on a Monday at a very early server time
' . . . Occasionally is stopped . . . but generally . . . ' And is not haphazard to you? Pull your head out dude.
. . . mk

Emberguard

Legend
It rotates every two weeks. There’s only two events that come to mind where it doesn’t roll over for, Carnival (no longer a event) and Summer
(which may potentially be rotating anyway this year)
this is specifically because those events are neighbourhood based events where the neighbours effect your results. Events that are world wide still rotate during the event

So what exactly would I be forwarding? (Once you post in ideas, add a poll and format the idea)

legend9182

Major-General
It rotates every two weeks. There’s only two events that come to mind where it doesn’t roll over for, Carnival (no longer a event) and Summer
this is specifically because those events are neighbourhood based events where the neighbours effect your results. Events that are world wide still rotate during the event

So what exactly would I be forwarding? (Once you post in ideas, add a poll and format the idea)
Oh okk

DeletedUser6065

This is incorrect. We just had Arch for 20 days, I recall no rollover. Had Spring for 20 days, and again I recall no rollover. Had events for the last gazillion years and no rollovers. Finally, this was discussed a few years ago and a Mod at that time stated flatly that no rollover occurs during events. Idea? What idea? Do what you say. Is that what you would call an ' idea'? In conclusion you may want to closely examine C-Veggie post above where that person also states rollovers are suspended during events. Hell, I remember a time when we were stuck for 3 months, which ignited a whole thread about this issue. Yeah here's an idea. Do what you say. No need to format.
. . . mk
* * * P.S. Like your Beta spoiler. ' . . . which may potentially be . . .' Case closed. Haphazard at best.
I also see no comments from Test or Agent. Which means they are both loading for the kill (I may or may not deserve) or they agree and are just trying to come up with a a more clever response (not possible). I personally waiting for HRC or Carl to post. * * *

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
This is incorrect. We just had Arch for 20 days, I recall no rollover. Had Spring for 20 days, and again I recall no rollover. Had events for the last gazillion years and no rollovers. Finally, this was discussed a few years ago and a Mod at that time stated flatly that no rollover occurs during events. Idea? What idea? Do what you say. Is that what you would call an ' idea'? In conclusion you may want to closely examine C-Veggie post above where that person also states rollovers are suspended during events. Hell, I remember a time when we were stuck for 3 months, which ignited a whole thread about this issue. Yeah here's an idea. Do what you say. No need to format.
. . . mk
* * * P.S. Like your Beta spoiler. ' . . . which may potentially be . . .' Case closed. Haphazard at best.

You can not recall all those recent rollovers, but you can recall what a mod said a few years ago?

That are symptoms of a serious problem.