• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighbourhood rollover

• Thread starter DeletedUser115063
  • Start date

Emberguard

Legend
This is incorrect. We just had Arch for 20 days, I recall no rollover. Had Spring for 20 days, and again I recall no rollover. Had events for the last gazillion years and no rollovers.
There’s been no missed hood merges this year. My hood definitely changed during those events

this was discussed a few years ago and a Mod at that time stated flatly that no rollover occurs during events.
A few years ago we had events we don’t have now and vice versa. Things change. We used to have events that block the hood merges. We don’t currently other then if Summer does

you may want to closely examine C-Veggie post above where that person also states rollovers are suspended during events.
yeah, they said occasionally. To which I agree. It has happened for certain evnets. But I also know merges weren’t missed this year at all.

I guess the blocking of new hood merges during some events sparked a lot of negative feedback, so they changed it.
It would entirely depend on the hood. Some goods I get attacked and (occasionally) plundered 4 or 5 times a day, other hoods I dont get attacked at all, its annoying to get stuck in a bad hood for a month long event especially for newer players where everything is already in short supply