• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Motivation Kits can be used on finished productions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

Proposal: motivation(all) kit can be used on finished productions

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? not found

Reason: people want to use it when they log in and collect the finished productions.

Details: the motivation (all) kit works on finished productions and not only on running productions

Visual Aids: none

Balance: no need to balance. if the kit would need balancing then the developers should have been thinking about that before releasing the kits. because does it really make a difference to the balancing if I use it a few seconds before the production ends or after that ?

Abuse Prevention: it is only motivation. what can be abused there ? and if there is an abuse the developers should have been thinking about that before releasing. because does it really make a difference to the abuse potential if I use it a few seconds before the production ends or after that ?

Summary: kits can be used for finished productions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

No abuse and most players using is are going to use it because there need is now. Really minor change to programing and can be done in 5 mins (plus inno 5 days for testing).
Good simple idea helps all players
+1

DeletedUser106685

yes. please. big fat +1

people are already complaining about how useless the motivation kit is, but the only way i will ever use it, is when i log on for collecting and i see that an oasis or shrine or whatever is not motivated.
so i pull out one of those to get it sorted and continue.

i will never use it on running productions, because then you still have time to go to chat and ask for aid clicks.

think innopeople, think

DeletedUser108047

+1
Is there a reason why a motivation kit can't be used on cultural buildings? Or will there be a 2nd type of motivation kit for cultural buildings released later?

DeletedUser96901

Not really since motivation kits are gone :P
actually mine are still there
only with a new name and improved functionality

if they were really gone you would have started with 0 after the update
:P

Vesiger

Monarch
My guild confirms that these are not actually working, at least on mobile - the name has changed, but you still don't get the option to use them on cultural buildings.

DeletedUser96901

My guild confirms that these are not actually working, at least on mobile - the name has changed, but you still don't get the option to use them on cultural buildings.
is mobile on version 1.25 ?

DeletedUser96901

So they are gone and have been replaced.
RENAMED not replaced :rolleyes:

needs somebody to look into the source code
has it the same ID or a new one ;)

renamed would be the same ID and only the string for the name was changed
(needs only a change in the string. very easy)

replaced would be if it got a new ID which has its own name.
and then in all accounts the kits would be replaced
before update: x times item with ID y. after update: x times item with ID z
(needs to run a batch to replace them in all accounts. not so easy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.