• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mobile history filters

Vesiger

Monarch
The history filters on the mobile app seem to have changed.
How do I find the options that used to be under 'Guild events' (now removed), i.e. people reaching the next era, joining/leaving the guild, etc? I've tried filtering to just 'Guild members', but of course that buries everything under the mass of polivations and trades and so on.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Wow, I never paid attention about those option, I checked now and I clearly see the "Guild events" filter, but nothing else related to the guild.

Vesiger

Monarch
Wow, I never paid attention about those option, I checked now and I clearly see the "Guild events" filter, but nothing else related to the guild.
My 'Guild events' filter seems to have vanished - they added an extra entry so you had to scroll down for it, and now it's not there at all...

Emberguard

Legend
Seems to be working for me

EN
4B137E99-2883-4282-9475-B61124E10D68.jpeg

US
6722DBB7-0F0D-453B-B1F9-A9DFD707E465.jpeg

Vesiger

Monarch
The Guild filter has reappeared for me and the Battle filter has disappeared - I think they may depend on which events are currently present in the history? I know I had an isolated attack from a neighbour which may well have dropped off the end by now, and presumably we hadn't had anyone age up in a while until yesterday...