• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

FrazorDk

Private
they said it would happen today but remember there was a bug yesterday so it could be they removed that challenge aswell to sort out the fix they even removed the xmas timer logo for next event aswell

cnorton

Private
Could you provide some details about this? As your announcement is awfully uninformative. We did not even get usual in-game mail so I had no clue this would be coming.
  • is that gonna be regular (weekly) thing with set start, or completely random starting any time any day without set schedule?
  • Is that gonna be same set of quests each time, or series of different sets circulated randomly, or each time completely different set?
  • Are the rewards (main and passing) be the same, similar, or again completely different each time?
So this is what I asked last Wednesday. Got no reply. Yesterday got in-game mail that the challenge is starting, claiming that poorly designed announcement reportedly including all I need to know. Log in today,GE running, no challenges. What's wrong with you people when you can't even tell us clearly how the thing will operate or what time it starts?

EDIT: The thing arrived just as I posted. Poor job dudes. Get us some proper data. This is irritating.

Deleted member 127677

Poor, poor communication once again. ‘Delayed till next Guild Expedition’ is obviously meant to be Tuesday, but could it maybe also have coincided with the start of GE, not 30 mins later? Also, there is a visual bug, shows that quests are completed when only halfway done or not even started.

Malynn

Corporal
Also, there is a visual bug, shows that quests are completed when only halfway done or not even started.

Yep, I have that too. The green check mark to indicate a quest is complete is there permanently. Only way to get rid of it is to reboot.
After last weeks failed attempt at launching the Mini Challenges, you would have thought they would have used that extra week to ensure that it was launched today trouble free and without any bugs.

Deleted member 127677

why are u guys keep complain about something be positive for once yes bug sometimes happen chill out.
Cos when bugs happen on live, it indicates rushed through beta, and is a huge difference to how these things used to happen. New features did not use to crash the game when released on live, or be full of funny features that were not meant to be there, because they actually used the testing server for, you know, testing. In this case, guildies are reporting also that they are not getting the extra attempts from the supposed rewards in questline, and that their collections of troop producing buildings are not registering. So it’s bugged.

FrazorDk

Private
Cos when bugs happen on live, it indicates rushed through beta, and is a huge difference to how these things used to happen. New features did not use to crash the game when released on live, or be full of funny features that were not meant to be there, because they actually used the testing server for, you know, testing. In this case, guildies are reporting also that they are not getting the extra attempts from the supposed rewards in questline, and that their collections of troop producing buildings are not registering. So it’s bugged.
nothing is perfect this happens

Malynn

Corporal
why are u guys keep complain about something be positive for once yes bug sometimes happen chill out.

If a product is faulty, do you not take it back to where you obtained it and complain? Ask for a refund or a replacement working product?
I would guess there are many of us who support Inno through purchasing diamonds, we are therefore in effect purchasing the game. I therefore think when things are faulty we are perfectly within our rights to complain. Not only that, Inno relies on “feedback” so that they know there is a problem.
And I’m perfectly chilled, thank you.

Deleted member 127677

nothing is perfect this happens
Nobody expects it to be perfect, but they tested it on beta, messed up the launch last week already, you think it’s ok that it has three recorded bugs already in the first couple of quests it produces? :lol: I like the thought of having something like this, it’s created a bit of a buzz in guild to get stuff done, all good. But it’s also been badly put together, with poor communication to players. And you may have noticed, as Malynn said already, this is a feedback thread. My feedback is, needs a lot of improvement.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I don't know many players who would negotiate a load of encounters in the early stages of GE (perhaps the first few if necessary). This means spending a large number of medals to rush through to the end of level 4 so the GE quests auto-complete. Whichever strategy is employed, or a mixture of both, it requires more resources (goods, medals, finish boosts etc) and time than the rewards are worth. I suggest a rethink so the quests are challenging, but not so expensive. If it stays as it is, it is just another "feature" that I will ignore.

Byakuren

Private
i just wanted to say that i hate it and i have no intention of participating. i gave up after reaching a quest that required me to donate 500 goods. it's a dumb amount i am not willing to throw away.