• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

vikingraider

Emperor
I’m actually laughing. What about the people who maybe spent inventory items to get the first few quests done, now ending up with losing that questline, maybe the rewards, *and* their inventory items. Good luck rowing that one back.
I'm pretty certain it will be in their ToS that any major balls ups are on us, not them

mariust5

Corporal
i was very sussed from the beginning of this ,, feature '' , too sudden to appear , we usually get a Countdown timer on top screen ..
quite poorly implemented to be fair ..
but let's give them a chance , it happens to most games , things get ironed out eventually , just a little annoying :)

Deleted member 127677

Due to this issue, it is necessary to delay this feature until next Guild Expedition. We’re sorry for the disappointment!
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/mini-challenges.46505/post-466579

If anyone has used consumable items from their inventory expressly for the purpose of completing a mini challenge, we would be happy to return these. Please send us a ticket.
Feedback to devs
- Ridiculously poorly executed
- Please announce exact start time next time and future times, leaving players deducing from this time is not good enough
- The obvious push for goods for sale to coincide with the rival questline leaves an even poorer taste than the shambolic launch
- Please make sure you do better when trying to launch Guild Raids

vikingraider

Emperor
i was very sussed from the beginning of this ,, feature '' , too sudden to appear , we usually get a Countdown timer on top screen ..
quite poorly implemented to be fair ..
but let's give them a chance , it happens to most games , things get ironed out eventually , just a little annoying :)
If only there was some sort of test server to iron these things out... I might suggest it....

vikingraider

Emperor

cnorton

Private
Could you provide some details about this? As your announcement is awfully uninformative. We did not even get usual in-game mail so I had no clue this would be coming.
  • is that gonna be regular (weekly) thing with set start, or completely random starting any time any day without set schedule?
  • Is that gonna be same set of quests each time, or series of different sets circulated randomly, or each time completely different set?
  • Are the rewards (main and passing) be the same, similar, or again completely different each time?

innistria

Private
Is this still scheduled to start today as written in the announcement mini challenges thread, or has it been put off again? I have had no notification in in-game messages.

Last edited:

Vellywood

Private
Hoping it will start when GE starts, waited up several hours after bedtime last week (I'm on the international server so 13 hours ahead of server time). Was rubbish at work the next few days. I really do wish they would publish start times.