• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mini Challenges Feedback Thread

Malynn

Corporal
Well 9:30am GMT (10:30 Berlin/Europe) came and went and still no sign of any Mini Challenges.
And I agree, why couldn’t Inno/Moderators have been more helpful and informative by telling us what time the Mini Challenges would start. I mean surely there must be a plan/schedule for implimenting changes. Or is there no planning, and they just fly by the seat of their pants! So much for Germany’s reputation for efficiency!

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Quote: These mini challenges won't just be available between events, but also during them. Keep an eye out for upcoming challenges during the next event! The first one will begin on the 21st of November!

No mention of a Year though.. Perhaps 2024

Deleted member 127677

Where is it!!!?? Please give times for when these kinds of questlines will appear in the future. People may have been hanging around waiting for it before work or bed, depending on time zone, just to get a bit done. If you want it done within 48 hours, do try to bring a bit of quality of life to the player base. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
The challenges have been deactivated while our devs are resolving a technical issue. Apologies for the delay.

Vellywood

Private
Tied of waiting, off to bed. Really wish Inno published times as well as dates. I could have gone to bed early and set the alarm early, so I could have done a few tasks before work.

Deleted member 127677

The challenges have been deactivated while our devs are resolving a technical issue. Apologies for the delay.
Not good enough. Sorry. Not your fault. But launching a questline with the wrong rewards and wrong avatar is not good enough. Smacks of omnishambles.

Deleted member 127677

I’m actually laughing. What about the people who maybe spent inventory items to get the first few quests done, now ending up with losing that questline, maybe the rewards, *and* their inventory items. Good luck rowing that one back.