• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Message Center - Search function

Do you want Search function in Message Center to find your messages more easier?

• Total voters

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
The other thing that missing from game is that Message Center desperately NEED Search function, in the same way what we now get in Inventory. If there they can install this upgrade, why they not installed in Chat already??

Ifyou want it to, please vote with +1, thank you

DeletedUser111815

+1 this is really needed! I sometimes post in the guild thread because I can't find the ''levelling GBs thread" or "guild trade thread". Shouldn't be too hard to implement and cannot be abused in aan way

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Guys please do not comment if you comments are not constructive.

Every one, who have at least 40 threds/messages knows, that you need many click to find the right one, because Message Centers shows only 4 per page, and you can have 34 pages, its madness to find the right one.

If you are in a great guild, yes you have more than 20 pages messages easly, and if Inno gived us Search function on Inventory, where you have only 10 pages, its time, that there do the same at Message Center.

For that i need jour help, to speed up that process and vote with +1, thank you.

Ps.: I added new Vote function, please vote :)

DeletedUser110531

Personally I think we will benefit from a favorites section, especially if you have a lot of group messages. Or maybe separate group and 1 on 1 messages. (Just my opinion still gonna +1 the idea)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111815

I like that Pyro Psycho. You could 'star' certain messages and they'd always appear on top (just like in WhatsApp hehe).

@Agent327 : can you please be a bit more constructive in your replies rather than simply disagreeing to most what's being posted as ideas. It is okay to have a different opinion on things, but you could take the time to construct your reply a bit better :)

DeletedUser111815

Good addition! I guess you can have a search string and a drop down in which you want to search (i.e. message titles, group messages, text in messages, ...).

Shad23

Emperor
@Agent327 : can you please be a bit more constructive in your replies rather than simply disagreeing to most what's being posted as ideas. It is okay to have a different opinion on things, but you could take the time to construct your reply a bit better :)
that is how Agent is he trys to see what is wrong with an idea and then writes it on the forum if you can get passed all his negetivity and answer all his Q/A you'll be that closer to having your idea applyed

DeletedUser99692

+ 1 from me My normal inbox is 20 pages plus finding the thread I want would be a godsend.

Can we please let the Mods do the Moderating.

DeletedUser112745

+1 from me.

Active and organised guilds have a lot of threads running for different purposes. Unfortunately, the game currently gives no way to help with this organisation (ie folders for guild/friend/hood messages, search button, etc). I'm all for more organisation.

DeletedUser99692

That is a suggestion not a rule engraved in stone please allow for a little flexibility. Not every one is proficient in researching this forum.

Shad23

Emperor
+ 1 from me My normal inbox is 20 pages plus finding the thread I want would be a godsend.

Can we please let the Mods do the Moderating.
was just explaning how Agent is he has the right to his oppinion , Agent has talent to find the things that might make the idea an idea that will not be applyed so if someone can
get passed all his negetivity and answer all his Q/A you'll be that closer to having your idea applyed

cause a good idea always needs a bit of tweeking on it befor it can be applyed

Agent327

Overlord
That is a suggestion not a rule engraved in stone please allow for a little flexibility. Not every one is proficient in researching this forum.

There is a difference between a little flexibility and being as flexible as a slinky.

Right now I can put the following as an idea.

Do you want to put your Alcatraz in the water?

Add a poll to it with yes or no and I am done.

You mods need to make a choice. You either want a format or you don't. If you want rules, we have to abide to them and you need to enforce them. If you want a free for all than drop the rules. Not researching the forum also is a form of trolling.

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

I will applaud this idea, even that it is presented not according to the Forum guides*. Ovarall anything that can add Search, filtering functionalites or another section (New Tap) to the Message Center will be an improvement over the current. At least this idea has nothing to do with game balance issues, abuse etc. and it will make the "Game" easier in a non conflicting way. The message center needs a revision and I´ll support any constuctive idea for this regardless.

That Said...

For Agent327´s response above I do in fact agree – Moderators you do risk a shitstorm of I just got an idea kind of procedure – its all in the "Precendence" – "If He or She can do it like that so can I".