• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Maximum Limit - Group Message

Agent327

Overlord
It seems we are not talking about the same meanings of "allies" and "diplomacy". This is a Strategy/War game. Every war game have allies and enemies. And to make allies and enemies require diplomacy from the players. Every World have guilds that ally themselves to fight another enemy guild

According to Inno it is a City Building Strategy Game. No need for allies and diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Well, you said it well. Spamming is considered abusive and should be reported. So, instead of ending the Spammers by reporting them, what you guys are suggestion is somewhat to limit the game features as to avoid spammers.

In my opinion, it would be much better is spammers would get reported and punished, then to limit game possibilities/features.

That would add quite some extra workload for support.
But yes, as long as it is possible reporting is needed in order to maintain some peace of mind.

DeletedUser115506

Well Agent and Test Ament, you guys are just pretending there is no relationship whatsoever between guilds in GvG, that guilds don't team up together (make alliances) to fight other guilds...

InnoGames also don't say a word about profiting on other players GBs, yet, many do it. It is part of the game, and I could go on here with many examples like this one, where Inno doesn't mention anything, but it is just part of the game.

EVERY game that has any kind of war/battle between guilds, it allows for diplomacy and alliances. It is part of strategy. One can use it or not, but it is not forbidden, it is not against the rules.

No point in keeping arguing this matter anymore, let's leave it for the readers to decide for themselves.

Getting back to topic: raising the limit of maximum players in a group message would greatly benefit alliances or a guild that decides to divide itself into 2 or 3 different guilds so it can determine different goals or accommodate more players.

And here, you already mentioned that Inno already set the limit of 80 players in a guild for a reason. Unless Inno already mentioned what is the reason, it can be a purely technical issue, thus, having two or more guilds to accommodate more players is no problem at all, as matter of fact, it is not against the rules also

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

No point in keeping arguing this matter anymore, let's leave it for the readers to decide for themselves.
it was no point in starting arguing with me

I decided to give my -1 vote

you could have let it stand how it is

but you started arguing about my comment that there are no allies in this game and diplomacy can be found in settlement

Shad23

Emperor
alliance does not mean all players of guilds concerned are implicated in negotiations between allyed guilds for GVG purposes in my guild founders are the only ones wh need to discuss deplomacy with other guilds then founders can tell guild decision that has been taken on GVG thread

DeletedUser115506

alliance does not mean all players of guilds concerned are implicated in negotiations between allyed guilds for GVG purposes in my guild founders are the only ones wh need to discuss deplomacy with other guilds then founders can tell guild decision that has been taken on GVG thread

You are right shad, but, that are certain topics that could be shared with all... as for example, the list of missions from an event... tips about the gameplay... tips on how to do well on events, and so on... If you have a strong Alliance, a chat like that would be nice.

DeletedUser99588

Alliances, diplomacy and guilds divided across multiple guilds to get past the 80 players limit are not a construct of the developers but rather a player construct. Although there aren't any rules against it the developers aren't responsible for improving the mechanics of it as it is not part of the game by design.

So far I don't think they have implemented any ideas concerning these areas that have been proposed on various servers.

DeletedUser115506

Agreed the devs are not responsible for it, still, could be a new improvement, in case they see this as a possible way to play the game (getting different guilds together)

Agent327

Overlord
Agreed the devs are not responsible for it, still, could be a new improvement, in case they see this as a possible way to play the game (getting different guilds together)

You see it as an improvement. Others might see it as a way for big guilds to dominate even more.

Everything you mention "the list of missions from an event... tips about the gameplay... tips on how to do well on events, and so on..." can already be shared. It does not need more people in a message thread and furthermore has nothing to do with allies and diplomacy. Call it all you want, but what you are actually after is making bigger guilds.

DeletedUser115506

That's your way of looking into it, and I respect it. But I've explained it all already, no need to say it again.

DeletedUser99588

And yet if you look at how the devs have steered the game they want to see guilds compete against one another and not get together. Guild alliances and NAPS have had a detrimental effect on the game as far as GvG is concerned and been a significant factor with the stagnation of the maps. If all guilds had fought one another it would have been much harder for a few to dominate each world.

DeletedUser

Sadly I do not agree that guilds should be facilitated stick like this.
It happens anyway via Skype and WhatsApp but I don’t believe InnoGames should support that in the suggested way.

Therefore my vote will be: -1