• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Inequality in Guild Battlegrounds

KronikPillow

Sergeant
THIS is what I was saying Thank you for the kind comments for, not you pillow, get your facts right, why is it always all about you? OMG, get a life.
Ellie you have 4 more minutes to show entire screenshot of our convo where you made RL threats to me back in 2021 on that Discord convo who's end of conversation you so conveniently screenshoted, or i will attach the screenshot myself, time to fess up on the manipulation your doing here right now

KronikPillow

Sergeant
she comes to my DM out of the bloom, and starts calling me a typical women beater and a druggie :D gets a taste of her own medicine, and then uses that 3 years later to make herself a victim .... tztztz ... oops, exposed again

KronikPillow

Sergeant
There you go guys, Abuse in it's purest form, and obsession is a understatement and I think she's with her today's actions here, pretty much proven that what i'v said at the end of our Discord conversation in 2021 is a 100% truth ... peace out ...

now lets go back to talking about what matters, GBG ... and how Inno has failed ... again

Last edited:

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I was married to Narcissist once who was exactly the same, controlling and manipulative to cause a reaction and then hold you accountable, yes, 10 tears of my life lost because I just couldn't get out and yet, I start playing a simple game and here we go again, another absolutely identical in his way to misconstrue and manipulate any response so he can get his kicks off it. When ANY player brags about prison and drugs it's time to walk the other way because you know their mindest, now, I have not mentioned any names whatsoever but you get the general gist of it.

If anyone wishes for the facts and here is a story for you all to make your own mind up.

King George added me off my own as was guildless recouperating from illness, so then I joined Rogue Squirrels fact.

George had some issues which led to his inability to lead the guild, he actually gave me founders rights and even though I didn't wish for them, they were there regardless, now one night he wasn't thinking straight and he was deleting all the sc's which the guild had paid for and i literally spent the entire night chasing him about as he deleted them and placed in traps, I can't remember the guild were were facing bur davv, arexxin , hoot and others had worked hard bridging relationships with that guild, it was a harsh call. Also, on the side davv had been working and giving information to enemy guilds like LoW in fact Pillow, and they knew our manouvers in advance, so we had problems, dav was pillows guild mole, fact. But on here, he will not allow this and shall miscionstrue facts he knows nothing about to get the upper hand, it's what narcs do.

I mentioned to davv that i had just been given foundership rights and he turned about and prompted me to do the deed and remove George's SC abilities and so I did, but then a twist ensued where the by all wanted foundership, removing KG and myself from the guild. George was removed that night to save the guild else there was a possibility he'd remove players, he was given a reprieve and let back in and threw everyone out except 8 of us and we joked about being the hateful 8 as held off Mordor, once the season was over and players returned even I was kicked and that was the tahnks I got for saving the guild, they all agreed I had but it didn't stop them grabbing it for themselves, so while were here talking of honour inside guilds the key fact was to save the guild from possible irrepairable damage which I did indeed do.

This which started as a simple conversation about BGB and inequality has led to him highlighting his entire life history and dragging me through the mud as much as he possibly can to basically get his kicks, what else can it be I ask you. while I'm at it, I've kindly asked Kyrael how to delete myself from this forum because I really cannot bear going through what I did with my ex husband again for the sake of a game. Thanks to everyone else who have been kind, But I no longer wish to be part of this farce.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
I was married to Narcissist once who was exactly the same, controlling and manipulative to cause a reaction and then hold you accountable, yes, 10 tears of my life lost because I just couldn't get out and yet, I start playing a simple game and here we go again, another absolutely identical in his way to misconstrue and manipulate any response so he can get his kicks off it. When ANY player brags about prison and drugs it's time to walk the other way because you know their mindest, now, I have not mentioned any names whatsoever but you get the general gist of it.

If anyone wishes for the facts and here is a story for you all to make your own mind up.

King George added me off my own as was guildless recouperating from illness, so then I joined Rogue Squirrels fact.

George had some issues which led to his inability to lead the guild, he actually gave me founders rights and even though I didn't wish for them, they were there regardless, now one night he wasn't thinking straight and he was deleting all the sc's which the guild had paid for and i literally spent the entire night chasing him about as he deleted them and placed in traps, I can't remember the guild were were facing bur davv, arexxin , hoot and others had worked hard bridging relationships with that guild, it was a harsh call. Also, on the side davv had been working and giving information to enemy guilds like LoW in fact Pillow, and they knew our manouvers in advance, so we had problems, dav was pillows guild mole, fact. But on here, he will not allow this and shall miscionstrue facts he knows nothing about to get the upper hand, it's what narcs do.

I mentioned to davv that i had just been given foundership rights and he turned about and prompted me to do the deed and remove George's SC abilities and so I did, but then a twist ensued where the by all wanted foundership, removing KG and myself from the guild. George was removed that night to save the guild else there was a possibility he'd remove players, he was given a reprieve and let back in and threw everyone out except 8 of us and we joked about being the hateful 8 as held off Mordor, once the season was over and players returned even I was kicked and that was the tahnks I got for saving the guild, they all agreed I had but it didn't stop them grabbing it for themselves, so while were here talking of honour inside guilds the key fact was to save the guild from possible irrepairable damage which I did indeed do.

This which started as a simple conversation about BGB and inequality has led to him highlighting his entire life history and dragging me through the mud as much as he possibly can to basically get his kicks, what else can it be I ask you. while I'm at it, I've kindly asked Kyrael how to delete myself from this forum because I really cannot bear going through what I did with my ex husband again for the sake of a game. Thanks to everyone else who have been kind, But I no longer wish to be part of this farce.
I think it's time for moderators to act on this continuation of abuse and bullyng, I came here to talk about the game, all i did was comment on her statement of what she claims happens in GBG, since then, I'v been insulted, accused, harassed, and it still continues ... I taught this was a GBG discussion thread, not a thread for Ellie's harassment of other players who she has a issue with, simply cuz she does, it's a issue in her head that she made up herself, as I'v never not once, done anything wrong to this woman .... simply cuz I have a opinion ... jesus, you just don't know when to quit? do you? You do realize, that in your attempt to make me look bad, the only thing you did, was make me look good by proving me right from the start? Congratulations Ellie, your the second person I'v blocked on the forums, You'v been blocked ingame and Discord for many many years, even thou you lie how "I wont leave you alone" ... it's funny, I a actually had to unblock you, to prove what a foul mouth manipulator you are ... now ... move on, and please, It's not my fauly that you had a bad marriage, but lets face it, you know nothing about who I am, or what im like, and you have 0 right to use the words your using, and to compare me with your ex "woman beating husband" or to call me a "druggie" or to claim im bragging with something im not even bragging with, i mean wtf? ...

jesus, just look at her words .. "if anyone brags about .... it's time to walk away cuz you know their mindset" ... wait, I taught I was the one who placed you on ignore 3 years ago, and that your the one still not walking away? Seriously ... You need help

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant

I wonder do you even listen to yourself, you'v just admited that you came to my inbox and started insulting me and comparing me with your ex woman beating husband, because I'v built traps for KG's guild, when we had beef with KG and his guild ... Do i need to remind you that KG is now in LoW and is a friend and has decided to side with LoW and KP, and stay in LoW? Do you even listen to yourself? Yes, what you wrote there about Traps, is entirely true, probably the only truth you'v said so far in this conversation, and due to the nature of KP and KG beef, and how it escalated to various insults and actions that were out of line from both sides, eating those traps were completely ... from my personal perspective, deserved ... still, that same KG your referencing now, at least knows the real KP, and has chosen to stay ... Says something about "beliefs of KP and who he really is" when it comes to outside of LoW players right? when the biggest KP HATER in the last 7 years, chooses to side with KP stay with KP and become friends with him and says respects him ...

and Traps in the game, doesn't give you right to insult me and compare me with your ex husband, to call me a misogynist bully, a druggie or a drug dealer, or to make up lies how i'v dragged you trough the mud, while you'v been the one dragging me trough the mud for 7 years, FOR NO REASON! AS IV NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU ...

says a lot about who is who, doesn't it? You crossed a line, that this "misogynist bully troll" "druggie" "drug dealer" and "woman beater" how you call me, never dared to cross! which is to go out of scope of the game, with trolling and insults.. so who's the real foul mouth here? hm?

And you wonder why no real guild wants you on G world, and why your stuck in your small guild ... cuz we all pretty much have seen your true colors, many times, just like you'v shown them to everyone on this forum today as well...

when is your birthday? I'll send you a mirror, cuz you obviously lack one

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
I salute you for doing good in GBG despite having a small guild! Keep up the good work!
You forgot to mention amazing loot you get from Diamond league. I earn around 5k FP each season just from gbg fights. That's 400+ fp per day. Add to that diamonds, goods, troops. I don't remember the exact number of FP per fight, but it was something around 1FP/fight (true FOE fans can correct me on this:)). That's freaking amazing!
And why you don't deserve the frags from the main building? Because you're not good enough. Effort equals the reward. Only the best should be exposed to the highest rewards. That's how it is in FOE, other games and any sphere in life. If it was any different, we would not survive as a civilization.

Why not admire and celebrate someone succeeding? Millions of people watch Olympic games and celebrate the victories of strongest, despite not being athletes themselves.
you seem to have a big head on your shoulders, we can all do our 130 attr fights a day and gain what rewards we make from it, however, in the old way of playing i would be making 30k fights per season or more we could fight all sectors open to us every 4 hours and not let up
that was what fighters do, now we have our hands tied behind our backs and are capped at 130 or so attr which lets weaker players feel they can match the big hitters as any idiot can make it to 130 attr these days
now its just the sheer numbers of players who can be part of a team that seem to matter and of course if they can do 130 attr or close to it and there are not many that can field those kinds of numbers that are needed
if you are part of a big guild that has plenty of numbers of fighters then you are one of the lucky ones, your not some kind of god its just you are part of a team that has lots of players
in the past we could handle teams unless they were super strong like the top 2 or 3
overall this game has gone down hill for real competion and its weak teams now clinging on to big guilds trying to steal postions they would never win if it was and open map full of all teams fighting each other then and only then would you get what you call
the strongest teams will win

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
That's called diplomacy. You can have stronger fighters individually, but that doesn't mean you're a better team. If you think otherwise, prove it on the battleground.
No, it's not an requirement to buy diamonds. If you have a close knit team with 10-20 players, everyone can use diamonds once per start of the round to get an edge over the other teams. I earn around 400-500 diamonds per round, so it's enough to sustain 1 finished building per round.
What's keeping you from doing the same?
that is called cheating a strong guild out of what it should really of won, without the help of the powerhouse guild the weaker one would of lost, we just couldnt get over to there side of the map to knock them off there sectors, as we would run out of attr
wouldnt ever of been a problem in the old way of playing as we could of taken them out and made sure of our position as you said the strongest teams would of won,

KronikPillow

Sergeant
@Kyrael What happened to all the moderators? The 10 or so messages above are clearly against the forum rules...
I'v been honestly wondering the same mate ... even if i get banned, i'll take the hit, but im not the one who took this out of boundaries of what's acceptable, all i did was respond to a claim about GBG, and then got attacked with a bunch of nonsense and claims about my RL and who i am in RL, like she even knows me in RL, what's worse is, she doesn't even know me in the game, yet alone RL, been harassing me since December 2016, when I joined LoW and she got tossed out for also for foul mouth behavior that was unrelated to me ... been avoiding her full steam since, but it's pointless, she keeps coming after me like a boomerang ...

it's like we are married and stuff, i mean ... she's blaming me for her ex husbands behavior :shrugs:

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
you seem to have a big head on your shoulders, we can all do our 130 attr fights a day and gain what rewards we make from it, however, in the old way of playing i would be making 30k fights per season or more we could fight all sectors open to us every 4 hours and not let up
that was what fighters do, now we have our hands tied behind our backs and are capped at 130 or so attr which lets weaker players feel they can match the big hitters as any idiot can make it to 130 attr these days
now its just the sheer numbers of players who can be part of a team that seem to matter and of course if they can do 130 attr or close to it and there are not many that can field those kinds of numbers that are needed
if you are part of a big guild that has plenty of numbers of fighters then you are one of the lucky ones, your not some kind of god its just you are part of a team that has lots of players
in the past we could handle teams unless they were super strong like the top 2 or 3
overall this game has gone down hill for real competion and its weak teams now clinging on to big guilds trying to steal postions they would never win if it was and open map full of all teams fighting each other then and only then would you get what you call
the strongest teams will win
now back to game topics, in the old way of playing ... the fight composition of LoW looked like this:
Top 1 15K fights
Top 2 5K fights
Top 3 3K fights
Top 4-10 2K fights
everyone else from 1K to less

new way is that even the least active players, can end up on top of GBG scoreboard in a guild, simply by doing maximum attrition in 1 moment of activity ...

now our activity composition looks like even top 40-50 score 3-5K fights each as the most active players, can't dominate the map by being active all day and only do easy fights which is essentially much better, and more balanced when it comes to generating rewards for the guild, but ...

the fact that Championship win means nothing, and the fact that G world for example had a clash where 2 top guilds were spending diamonds on every single building in every single slot on the entire map for 11 days building Command Posts and rushing them as soon as they were built, and a 25 member guild with a easy map, ended up on Top 1-2 after that season ... means Inno designed GBG as a diamond grab and your effort and victory means nothing ...

further to stimulate that point, the guild that has 1 Championship win, spent last 4 seasons in Top 10-20, because we lost 1 match in the new championship against a guild that has 0 championship victories... and what's worse, they spent a bunch of diamonds, same like us, to win ... and on the next championship, their effort and victory will not really be recognized, as rankings will again reset with the new championships...

so here you go players, your ranking system now is designed that you have to spend a couple of K euros, every championship to maintain ranking as ranking is based on current VP in current championship only, only the Victory Points matter, and if you do not rush your camps, they build 3 hours, and you only get 1 hour of VP boosted for free . .. and you also need to win absolutely all the time to do it ...

totally, unfair, and flawed design, much worse then it was when rankings were based only on GvG .. but brilliantly designed as a money grab, many top rival guilds on many servers, took the bait

and believe me, this is not crying about losing a match, we lost before, my ego has long outgrew the pain of being defeated, you have more then 50% of guild Leadership of that guild, agreeing with me on all my points in GBG, and liking my posts, and sending me PM's how they'd never imagine that they'd agree with me on something, and that im fully on point ... Im actually asking them to come give more support to this, as a LOT of players are not happy with the state of FoE atm ... but some ex Mod's, with their behavior in the past, pretty much made sure that none of them, ever want to really to bother come to the forums .... sad reality of how the community was managed here for years, so it's a lost battle, as none of the relevant Leaders of top guilds, are actually here expressing their opinions to the management, and they never will

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
inno needs to relook at how to best reflect performances......multiple season wins in lower leagues should not place you above guilds that have more wins in higher divisions.....

possible solution is if there are say 6 divisions...then a win in bottom division earns 1 point, league above winner 2 points and so on....so a win in top division would earn 6 points....that way if a guild has run up through the leagues then arrival in diamond league would not place them above guilds with multiple diamond league wins.....

or better still...so lowest league 3rd spot 1 point...2nd spot 2points, top spot 3 points...league above 3rd spot 4points, 2nd 5 points top spot 6 points and so on up teh leagues so top league 3rd would have 16 points, 2nd 17 points and top 18 points..(if 6 leagues - i don't remember how many leagues/divisions exist)......but hopefully you get the gist of my suggestion.......
this is actually very good idea

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
now back to game topics, in the old way of playing ... the fight composition of LoW looked like this:
Top 1 15K fights
Top 2 5K fights
Top 3 3K fights
Top 4-10 2K fights
everyone else from 1K to less

new way is that even the least active players, can end up on top of GBG scoreboard in a guild, simply by doing maximum attrition in 1 moment of activity ... which is essentially much better, and more balanced when it comes to generating rewards for the guild, but ...

now our activity composition looks like even top 40-50 score 3-5K fights each as the most active players, can't dominate the map by being active all day and only do easy fights ...

the fact that Championship win means nothing, and the fact that G world for example had a clash where 2 top guilds were spending diamonds on every single building in every single slot on the entire map for 11 days building Command Posts and rushing them as soon as they were built, and a 25 member guild with a easy map, ended up on Top 1-2 after that season ... means Inno designed GBG as a diamond grab and your effort and victory means nothing ...

further to stimulate that point, the guild that has 1 Championship win, spent last 4 seasons in Top 10-20, because we lost 1 match in the new championship against a guild that has 0 championship victories... and what's worse, they spent a bunch of diamonds, same like us, to win ... and on the next championship, their effort and victory will not really be recognized, as rankings will again reset with the new championships...

so here you go players, your ranking system now is designed that you have to spend a couple of K euros, every championship to maintain ranking as ranking is based on current VP in current championship only, only the Victory Points matter, and if you do not rush your camps, they build 3 hours, and you only get 1 hour of VP boosted for free . .. and you also need to win absolutely all the time to do it ...

totally, unfair, and flawed design, much worse then it was when rankings were based only on GvG .. but brilliantly designed as a money grab, many top rival guilds on many servers, took the bait

and believe me, this is not crying about losing a match, we lost before, my ego has long outgrew the pain of being defeated, you have more then 50% of guild Leadership of that guild, agreeing with me on all my points in GBG, and liking my posts, and sending me PM's how they'd never imagine that they'd agree with me on something, and that im fully on point ... Im actually asking them to come give more support to this, as a LOT of players are not happy with the state of FoE atm ... but some ex Mod's, with their behavior in the past, pretty much made sure that none of them, ever want to really to bother come to the forums .... sad reality of how the community was managed here for years, so it's a lost battle, as none of the relevant Leaders of top guilds, are actually here expressing their opinions to the management, and they never will
i can agree with all of your comments, even more so about the diamond grab, top guilds are spending a fortune on diamonds but for what ? just to rush and be the first to start gaining points and these guys are supposed to be smart ?

my moan is purely as a player who is used to being part of a small guild with a few decent fighters but we could really shake the maps up in our old ways of playing and make a game of it with a lot of guilds except the ultra ones who could pin us down effectively but even then we used to be able to break out of there hold and cause problems to guild swappings etc
i could do over 30k fights per season, now i am lucky to get around 5k fights per season
of course its not just me as there will be lots of big hitters out there who have suddenly had there fights capped and now see weaker players keeping up with them
i have never been interested in guilds standings or ranking if i was i would be in a bigger guild i just enjoyed playing in small guilds and causeing problems as i could as i was strong and we had our own success 1 season then would be pinned down the next as we moved up and down but at least we could have a big feast every other season on fps diamonds goods etc
now i have my hands tied behind my back and can only watch as sectors get taken and i can not do anything about it except wait till reset so i can do my 500 or less fights per day we have a small team of fighters who are good fighters but we like most guilds dont have enough of them so its a huge thumbs down for me these changes have been to drastic and unless things change i am losing interest fast
i had hoped maybe the new raids game might spark me up again as once gvg goes that is another source of my points that will go, but it looks like its going to a pile of dog dirt
although i will certainly hang around to try to it but if its rubbish as i expect then i am not going to bother with this game anymore as its just not the same game it once was, maybe its time us old players to move over and let the bingo players take over as they are the ones spending the money not us old ones

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Well you take the map, leave one sector as a turning point. This turning point indeed switch every 4 hours but rest of the map you can take once every 8 hours. Since you take the sector means 4 hours lock, other guild retake adds another 4 hours.
So how exactly you swapping map every 4 hours?
because your only in a 1 on 1 exchange, with no on else viable to contest for the sectors, so no matter what you do, or how hard you try, what ever stunt you pull .. over the course of the 11 days, it's just a silent swap between 2 top guilds who nobody else can contest, and can't disrupt the flow of the map, which means who ever gets the head start on season start, wins,as the other guy can't create disruption on the map cuz there isno 3rd guild to race on, win a race, and disrupt their expansion or plan toward a area ... pretty impossible to cut off a section of the map, even if you pull off a stunt like that, to manage to close off a section from the 1v1 opponent for longer then what your shields last, by cutting them off somewhere and making them lose access to a zone, that zone loses shields eventually and the "flow of the map" just circles around, 8h later, they have that entire zone in their hands, and you don't .. and no pin can last forever, especially with small guilds hitting the pin and forcing you to take it sooner then you want

the FC LoW exchange was pure FC Has 40K lead earned at pretty much season start, LoW regains 15K in 8-12 hours, another 8-12h the "VP/h just rotates around" and they regain those 15K back ... with no 3rd guild to disrupt things, and create race scenarios, it's a pure 1 on 1 high expense on treasury and diamonds, silent swap ...

Last edited:

KronikPillow

Sergeant
i can agree with all of your comments, even more so about the diamond grab, top guilds are spending a fortune on diamonds but for what ? just to rush and be the first to start gaining points and these guys are supposed to be smart ?

my moan is purely as a player who is used to being part of a small guild with a few decent fighters but we could really shake the maps up in our old ways of playing and make a game of it with a lot of guilds except the ultra ones who could pin us down effectively but even then we used to be able to break out of there hold and cause problems to guild swappings etc
i could do over 30k fights per season, now i am lucky to get around 5k fights per season
of course its not just me as there will be lots of big hitters out there who have suddenly had there fights capped and now see weaker players keeping up with them
i have never been interested in guilds standings or ranking if i was i would be in a bigger guild i just enjoyed playing in small guilds and causeing problems as i could as i was strong and we had our own success 1 season then would be pinned down the next as we moved up and down but at least we could have a big feast every other season on fps diamonds goods etc
now i have my hands tied behind my back and can only watch as sectors get taken and i can not do anything about it except wait till reset so i can do my 500 or less fights per day we have a small team of fighters who are good fighters but we like most guilds dont have enough of them so its a huge thumbs down for me these changes have been to drastic and unless things change i am losing interest fast
i had hoped maybe the new raids game might spark me up again as once gvg goes that is another source of my points that will go, but it looks like its going to a pile of dog dirt
although i will certainly hang around to try to it but if its rubbish as i expect then i am not going to bother with this game anymore as its just not the same game it once was, maybe its time us old players to move over and let the bingo players take over as they are the ones spending the money not us old ones
I can sympathize with your situation, but you have to understand that on many servers people started leaving big and even mid sized guilds, just so that they can "farm 30K fights in a season every season or 2nd season in small guilds", it disrupted the flow of Personal Rankings, as people in small guilds passed people who are in real competitive guilds, and also have strong accounts, just because of a ability of a endless farm ... I fully agree with Inno's direction that is anti small guild, when it comes to GBG, as it was abused in many ways by many players, and it essentially was the reason for the death of competition in GBG ... while i fully sympathize with the idea, that you can't do absolutely anything on the current map, I will still tell you that I strongly believe that guilds like yours, and people like you, even thou not wanting to be in big competitive guilds, should simply merge with likeminded people and become mid sized guilds who can do something .... as you have to agree, that what I just said above about the abuse of 30K fights in small guilds, rigging of rankings, and elimination of competition, was not the right way to go either ... It's Guild Battlegrounds bro, not Guild Farming grounds ... your not meant to be able to do 30K fights as a solo player, a guild that lets say 50+ members is not supposed to be able to be carried by 10 high active players, and there were many "top guilds" in the days of old GBG, who were exactly that, a guild of 50+ members being carried by 10 high active players who were able to do exactly that ... tons of free fights

add to that that it doesn't make sense to have 60+ guilds in each diamond league, out of which only 2-3 really belong in diamond, cuz the other 57 are small guilds with 1-10 players who can do 30K fights, and the rest of the guild isn't even really active

KronikPillow

Sergeant
That's called diplomacy. You can have stronger fighters individually, but that doesn't mean you're a better team. If you think otherwise, prove it on the battleground.
No, it's not an requirement to buy diamonds. If you have a close knit team with 10-20 players, everyone can use diamonds once per start of the round to get an edge over the other teams. I earn around 400-500 diamonds per round, so it's enough to sustain 1 finished building per round.
What's keeping you from doing the same?
the fact that ... it doesn't end after 500 diamonds cuz the opponent behind can start spending to catch up, and can easily grow in to a total expense of a couple of K euros on 1 map ... by both guilds, or even more then 2 guilds ...

KronikPillow

Sergeant
@Kyrael What happened to all the moderators? The 10 or so messages above are clearly against the forum rules...
but it's 30 or so messages, she just conveniently deleted her abuse and harassment to again make herself look like a victim, after I'v sent links to her entire guild, to show them who their Founder really is...

That's 3 times in a row, that she attempted to drag me trough the mud today, and to make herself look like the victim ... except, that, she didn't think i'd be screenshoting, and I'v did that, cuz i'v been a victim of this persons abuse and harassment for many years, and have placed a "ignore" A long time ago, and i was prepared for her when i ran in to her here, as i knew what awaits me ...

Emberguard

Legend
this is actually very good idea

They just did something for that in the latest update:

FOE-79923: In Guild Battlegrounds, we're upping the stakes! From now on, only victories in the Diamond League will contribute to your position in the ranking. Victories in lower leagues will no longer have an impact on your rank, raising the bar for competitive play and rewarding top-tier success.