• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Inbox filled with old deleted message threads

DeletedUser

Hmm, I haven't had that yet...

Anyway, the bug is set as reported, and as such has been passed on to be fixed :)

Sir Sheldon

Private
still same.. help

hi guys.. dunno if anyone is the same but i deleted all my old sent & recieved messages & now i haven't recieved one message since last update.. i hope my guild don't think i'm ignoring them.. can anyone give me any info/updates... don't PM me !!

DeletedUser

Houndsmoor

00:55 am uk time. all my inbox messages have disappeared except for one.

same on refresh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But if I get a message from another player, and I reply, then I delete it, if that person replies back, I will never receive it. I tested it out when I had 0 messages on my inbox.

So I have to keep all the messages in my inbox, in case somebody replies, and I don't want to miss it.

AHA!!

I wondered about that, zheka. Now I know why no -one talks to me. I like to keep my inbox clean so I delete threads and now you tell me that if anyone replies to those threads I will never know?

Edit: We experimented with that in my Griefental Guild. I replied to a thread and then deleted it. Another member replied to the thread after I had deleted it and it is definite: I did not get the reply. So replying to messages in now useless. If the other party has deleted the original message then he/she will not get the reply.

When is this scheduled to be fixed or does each member need to figure out their own work-around for it? (Like never delete any messages and check each thread frequently to see if anyone has replied . . rats)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Houndsmoor

I made 4 new guild threads last night, went to my inbox a few hours later, nothing. 0 messages.

This morning i made the same guild threads and replied to them myself from my outbox. They came through to inbox but without the last message written on them so you cant see what the subject is until you open them

And it's pointless using the chat system because that doesn't work correctly either.

This is ridiculous

It has been weeks and weeks since they messed this up and now i have seen that it is having a negative effect on players and guilds as people aren't getting messages. People are leaving the game

You are going to lose a lot of players and get bad press if you don't sort this game out.

I started another game from 'inno games' yesterday. Terrible too. Bad lagging, chat system is pointless, even basic graphics make the computer hang, and its not a bad computer for gaming.

I really like FoE, but the game writers are really trying my patience