• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do people build the Terracotta Army GB the day it comes out ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

Agent327

Overlord
Discussing with my guild on the day it was released as to how they or others got the goods/bps the answer was CF and recurring quests. No diamonds spent and up on day 1.

That's how I got the goods. Took me a day to do RQ's. BP's I got from donating in the TA of others. Cost me a lot of fp's. While I was still looking for BP's they already had it above level 20.

DeletedUser96901

Discussing with my guild on the day it was released as to how they or others got the goods/bps the answer was CF and recurring quests. No diamonds spent and up on day 1.
sorry but the FIRST TA needed diamonds

because no chance in hell you get the whole 9 BP from recurring quests
they found one (or if lucky two) BP. the rest was bought with diamonds

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Although I am in HMA, which is like a very ancient age, somehow I find that I hate this T-something-A great building, in the Virtual Future!

DeletedUser114563

Although I am in HMA, which is like a very ancient age, somehow I find that I hate this T-something-A great building, in the Virtual Future!

Terracotta Army.
I haven't got one yet, but for level 1 it says: Advanced Tactics: Attacking and defending units have their attack and defense values boosted by +2%. It's average sized 4x6 and it's a complement to your attacking bonus :)
I would like to have one :)

DeletedUser114563

I did GvG in the 4 guilds I joined, when I started and you're 100% correct :)
GvG was exciting, I enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser112892

Maybe because buying goods from that low age for that high age GBs is expensive as hell?
I am in HMA too (forever probably) and I really don't plan to build TAyet, because for now I don't find that 20% boost worth of that many spent FPs.

DeletedUser100133

Hello

Could we please stick to the topic as we have started going off a little, I have removed the comments that are off topic to steer the topic back on course it would be great if we could stick to it.

Thank you