• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How do people build the Terracotta Army GB the day it comes out ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser114563

They get a BP by luck on the first day and then do they buy straight away all the 8 Blue Prints using Diamonds, only option I can think for now ( later on, different ideas have come up ) ?
Let's presume you have already all goods needed for level 1 ( otherwise one discussion not really needed here ).
I'm sitting with 4 BPs so far, so who knows how long will it take me to get the remaining 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Do they buy straight away all the 9 Blue Prints using Diamonds, only option I can think of ?
I'm sitting with 4 BPs so far, so who knows how long will it take me to get the remaining 5.

How do you buy 9 BP's of the same GB???? Since when does a GB show when you have no BP's at all?????

DeletedUser114563

Obviously you can't buy BPs if you don't have 1 BP to start with. Meant to say 8 instead of 9.

DeletedUser

At least one is needed if we choose that direction.
Best way to get at least one is investing in an other’s GB or m/p VF buildings in high hopes to get one.
I filled 50 % of every Terra I came across because I am smitten with Terra :D
Otherwise it is very unlike me to join a hype.

DeletedUser114563

Yes 100% correct, but on the first day every one has the same problem, no 1 BP to start off, until they get one.

DeletedUser112892

They get a BP by luck on the first day and then do they buy straight away all the 8 Blue Prints using Diamonds, only option I can think of ?
Using diamonds for both BPs and goods or buying BPs set and using CF for goods through RQs. Easy.

rjs66

Lieutenant
some players are ready to go straight into new era, they use fp packs to get 1st tech
use reno kits , 1 up kits to upgrade some buildings, confectionery, maypole, various other event buildings
buildings that can do 5 min prod can be cycled fast, their guild , friends, neighbours get a chance at bp

once 1 bp exists , that player gets the rest and builds with diamonds (someone somewhere will do this), there is now a new era GB in existence, it then gets upgraded by donations and the whole process snowballs

DeletedUser114563

I too got in 5 minutes later into the Virtual Future but that's not the point here. Do they spend the whole day going from player to player to see if anyone has his/hers Terracotta Army GB up and then pump in 90 fps or the max amount of fps so they can get that magical first BP ?
If that's the case, I would never do that, because that to me it's childish and just for show off :(

DeletedUser112892

I too got in 5 minutes later into the Virtual Future but that's not the point here. Do they spend the whole day going from player to player to see if anyone has his/hers Terracotta Army GB up and then pump in 90 fps or the max amount of fps so they can get that magical first BP ?
The very first player that got the BP got it from aiding neighbors. That first BP was enough then for him to pay another 8 with Diamonds and to buy goods with them too or get them through Recurring Quests via Chateau Frontenac.

rjs66

Lieutenant
there are some people who will bp hunt specifically to get that 1st bp , once the buildings exist in the new era (VF in this case) then mot / pol manually of that building can get the 1st bp in the wild , whoever gets the gb built 1st then usually spams everyone to get them to donate fps

DeletedUser114563

Fps I have plenty but 1 600 diamonds to exchange for 8 BPs to me is madness and throwing money away ( if you buy them ).

rjs66

Lieutenant
there are people out there who have loads of diamonds, either bought (just look at some people's cities, to see how many they seem to spend), or collected over time, how they choose to spend them is up to them

one thing to remember is that they will get huge amounts of fps donated to their gb as people hunt for the bp - so the early builders may make hundreds of fps back for their 1600 diamonds
to put it in perspective, look at the diamond cost of expansions in VF

DeletedUser112892

Fps I have plenty but 1 600 diamonds to exchange for 8 BPs to me is madness and throwing money away ( if you buy them ).
There are players who spend just enormous amount of money on this game. When one guy first gets TA, then it gets much easier for other players.
Rjs, u ninjad me lol :D

DeletedUser112892

That is their playstyle. For me, FoE is all but rush. For me, it is camping in only one age while getting high GBs and skyrocketing other GBs with help of high Arc (soon).

DeletedUser114563

Why do I get this feeling that FoE for some players is a game of stress and rush, rush, when to get a GB so quickly it's a huge train smash if they don't do it straight away.

look at the diamond cost of expansions in VF

1 000 diamonds for me. And it is increasing all the time.
And I believe some players have used up all their expansions.
By the rate I'm going it's going to take me at least 10 years to get all expansions :) lol

Agent327

Overlord
Yes 100% correct, but on the first day every one has the same problem, no 1 BP to start off, until they get one.

You know when it will happen. You start a group. You use reno or one up kits to move up your buildings in age and the group start to motivate those buildings. Pretty soon, someone has 1 BP and buys the others. Next thing the group starts to donate in that GB and are rewarded with their own BP's. It's that easy Pedro.

If that's the case, I would never do that, because that to me it's childish and just for show off :(

Some like to show off in that way. Others do it in other ways. What is your opinion on starting posts on subjects that are rather obvious?

rjs66

Lieutenant
i'd better tell the 2 people i saw who managed to get them built in the first couple of hours after the new age was released that they did something impossible :)