• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Yuri Gagarin

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

got 20 diamonds on my arvahall 16x16 mini city (and the statue for me with 600 polished value for a 2x2 while only in ema was a great reward also)

DeletedUser4727

I only like two avatars: General Celeas and the one with curly brown hair and pointy nose that appeared recently.
I only like one!

Av.png

Its really great to see some positive feedback for the questline. I really enjoyed it too, and was glad to learn about Yuri.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
The interesting thing is the very large number of Cleopatras and vanishingly small number of Caesar and Mark Antony avatars that appeared in my neighbourhood at the end of the Valentine's event: it's as if none of the men were interested in an avatar at all :P
(And yes, they were pretty much all people who'd been using a female avatar before...)

Female avatars is best avatar