• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - The Montgolfier Brothers

DeletedUser4727

Hello guys,

This thread is for feedback for our upcoming Historical Questline. Check out the full details here!

DeletedUser653

overtype do you really post just to increase your message count? That was a nothing post and the same post you do to all events - why not post something useful or nothing at all please

DeletedUser12400

That was a nothing post and the same post you do to all events - why not post something useful or nothing at all please
I really like events and I'm looking forward to them! There's nothing wrong with expressing myself. I'm always looking forward to storyline quests and learning something new.

DeletedUser106696

It's the first event in ages where we weren't forced to pour countless goods down the drain for negotiating provinces - let's hope the task stays like that on the live servers :)

Apart from that I really wish Inno would finally say a few words about the baroque garden set... Richard, do you know how big the full set will be, and whether there will be any extra bonus over and above the individual parts for having the complete set?

DeletedUser106696

Complete set increases your chances of getting ToR blues on level 3.16 of G-Ex.
The system has obviously been baroque for a long time, just not formally acknowledged with cool buildings.
. . . . mk

Oh good... can't wait for the next historical quest line... I need more ToR BPs urgently :P

DeletedUser98451

Can anyone direct me to a quest spoiler for the event please ?

DeletedUser109385

The balloon site is looks nice but the benefits it gives which is just happiness will not be worthwhile for me:(

DeletedUser653

Another useless event!! siiigh
To be honest your both post are useless! Who cares that any of you are looking forward to the event or don't like the posts of others. In my opinion you both are increasing your messages count. One is repeating himself and another one has 2 or 3 posts in a row within few minutes in many threads.

The FOE forum is about people discussing things to do with FOE and because i do not live in the forum I tend to join read a few new posts check mail box etc then you you will see 2 or 3 posts on separate threads if i have view on the subject.

as far as usefullness of posts yours has zero value and and does not give any reasons for your first 4 words!

DeletedUser109385

To be honest your both post are useless! Who cares that any of you are looking forward to the event or don't like the posts of others.
Not a very nice way to say something is it? Because you are giving an opinion on someone else without reason it just makes the opinion unworkable, like HRC said the forums is for everybody to discuss and nobody should be disrespected, no matter how silly something sounds to you, you still need to reply in a nicer way as that's the rule of the forums:rolleyes:
as far as usefullness of posts yours has zero value
:)

DeletedUser

Who cares that any of you are looking forward to the event or don't like the posts of others
Why then did you bother to post this -
Another useless event!! siiigh
- or any of the rest of your post?

another one has 2 or 3 posts in a row within few minutes in many threads.
Welcome to the forum. It's for people to comment on and discuss the game :PIs there a rule as to how many threads you can comment on? Please direct me to it.

As for the topic of the thread, meh to the event, at least there's a chance to pick up some diamonds. Balloon Site will be inventory fodder.

DeletedUser99692

Can we all get back to the topic in hand please which is the next event.

DeletedUser109732

Stop with this - scout a province and research a technology!
This sucks a lot!
There is a lot of players who are in the end of the tech tree
and don't want to progress in new era just to complete a quest
(the quests are part of the game and you don't let us be part of the game if we don't play the way you want us to play!)
Yes, we want to play the quest and to play the game in the way that we want.
We want to collect coins, supplies, goods and forge points for our GB's before we go the the next era. But we can't if we want to finish the nex quest or at least 1 of them!

DeletedUser109385

Stop with this - scout a province and research a technology!
This sucks a lot!
There is a lot of players who are in the end of the tech tree
and don't want to progress in new era just to complete a quest
(the quests are part of the game and you don't let us be part of the game if we don't play the way you want us to play!)
Yes, we want to play the quest and to play the game in the way that we want.
We want to collect coins, supplies, goods and forge points for our GB's before we go the the next era. But we can't if we want to finish the nex quest or at least 1 of them!
Spot on mate! And I am one of those players who doesn't want to progress in a new era unless if I want to. It seems that the forum community and the devs simple don't give a @!#& about everyone! For those research and scout quests they can add two options for example: "Research a technology or spend 30FPs".
Don't want to sound offensive but the forums don't represent all the players of FoE, there are like 2000-3000 players in the forums, not enough to represent 10 million players!
About the historical quest, finding it hard already with these finish production quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106696

Sorry guys... there's tons of dead ends in the tech tree and this is supposedly a game of strategy...
If you decide to research every single nook and cranny of the tech tree just because it's there then you shouldn't moan if there's nothing left to research except for the next age .... while I chomp my way through AF I still have InA, PE, and ME techs left to research on a minute's notice (all FPs in and goods in the kitty)