• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Historical Questline Historical Questline - Martin Luther King, Jr.

• Thread starter DeletedUser98639
  • Start date

DeletedUser3707

There should be two quest lines, like always. The peaceful and the militant.
Martin Luther King could be the peaceful, and Malcolm X could be the militant.
Oh well.

DeletedUser11899

imho for all high-end players with all the job already done (tech tree and campaign map) this event is extremely easy but for all those who dont this event is not worth doing

...infiltrating, scouting, negotiating, researching.. just to get a single statue and a portrait? ...LoL

DeletedUser108852

Events not only make the game more interesting, but provide additional daily challenges which if completed result in rewards aiding advancement in the game. I think they're great as sometimes this game can be a little slow. New concepts and activities are definitely welcomed. Well done!

DeletedUser106685

Yes, for the increasing amount of players that reached the end of the tech tree, boredom sets in pretty quickly.
Waiting 4-6 months for a new era to come is too much for many players.
I see players quitting left and right, just out of boredom. "Nothing more to do".
A monthly mini event like this gives players something to look forward to, and it breaks the tedious waiting and GB leveling - which is basically all there is when you reach that point.

If you hate these events, then just skip them. Why care. But I can tell you that the vast majority of progressed players see this as a welcome game addition.

MOAR.gif

DeletedUser16026

Ps: sorry, I would have liked to use a spoiler to say that but with this new forum I dont know how to do it ;)

You can put what you write into a spoiler tag using [.spoiler]text goes here[./spoiler] without the dots, or alternatively there's a button that looks like this:
67DtNAq.png
If you click it, it will allow you to pick what type of formatting to insert, including spoilers.

DeletedUser12400

..more than probable, I'd say :rolleyes:

Ps: sorry, I would have liked to use a spoiler to say that but with this new forum I dont know how to do it ;)
You can put what you write into a spoiler tag using [.spoiler]text goes here[./spoiler] without the dots, or alternatively there's a button that looks like this:
67DtNAq.png
If you click it, it will allow you to pick what type of formatting to insert, including spoilers.

Code:
[spoiler]text goes here[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

..more than probable, I'd say :rolleyes:

67DtNAq.png

Code:
[spoiler]text goes here[/spoiler]
[SPOILER]text goes here[/SPOILER]
Gives you:
text goes here

DeletedUser108518

I would like to know "When is it going to start????"

It's 8pm on Tuesday Night the 12th January 2016 and I'm waiting patiently for this quest to begin.

By the way did I mention that I'm in Australia
and that to the Americans isn't in Europe!!

Regards,
Reflexie.

DeletedUser5180

:lol:
I would like to know "When is it going to start????"

It's 8pm on Tuesday Night the 12th January 2016 and I'm waiting patiently for this quest to begin.

By the way did I mention that I'm in Australia
and that to the Americans isn't in Europe!!

Regards,
Reflexie.

I guess it'll be in the next couple of hours, it's 10am uk time and so usually an event starts about 10-12 am :lol:

DeletedUser5180

I've noticed (on iPhone) that if a quest auto completes then the reward cannot be collected without refreshing first

DeletedUser2182

imho for all high-end players with all the job already done (tech tree and campaign map) this event is extremely easy but for all those who dont this event is not worth doing

...infiltrating, scouting, negotiating, researching.. just to get a single statue and a portrait? ...LoL

Which leads to auto resolved quests, which actually makes it kinda hard to listen to the story of Dr. King, which the resolved quests thank us for...

DeletedUser96901

yes the auto-completed instant-closed quests are annoying

maybe in the future those quests always have a second part which can't be autocompleted (for example: spend 1 FP)

DeletedUser103056

yes the auto-completed instant-closed quests are annoying

maybe in the future those quests always have a second part which can't be autocompleted (for example: spend 1 FP)
This ^
I was actually looking forward to reading the story, but no, the story is not intended (at least through this game) for those at the end of tech/end of continent map. Shame

DeletedUser14704

If this is supposed to be for MLK Day, why have the quests got a picture of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air?