• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2023 Feedback Thread

Agent327

Overlord
I liked the event. Once I got the hang of it, the card game was rather fun to do. Only problem I have with the event is that it is rather time consuming, but that goes more and more for everything in the game. It is starting to become impossible to play multiple worlds.

What really blows my mind is the amount of players that give feedback about how this event or other changes will affect gameplay of other players. Like you know for sure they will quit the game, start playing less, will stop buying diamonds or whatever. Talk for yourself, not for others. They may say they will quit, but are they really going to?

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/time-to-leave-forge-of-empires.45086/

I liked the event. Once I got the hang of it, the card game was rather fun to do. Only problem I have with the event is that it is rather time consuming, but that goes more and more for everything in the game. It is starting to become impossible to play multiple worlds.

What really blows my mind is the amount of players that give feedback about how this event or other changes will affect gameplay of other players. Like you know for sure they will quit the game, start playing less, will stop buying diamonds or whatever. Talk for yourself, not for others. They may say they will quit, but are they really going to?

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/time-to-leave-forge-of-empires.45086/
Agent back on EN :rolleyes:

suethegreat

Captain
Lol I did a double take having received Agents barbs in lockdown. Well in answer this event has resulted in me reducing 4 cities into 2 + a diamond farm. Naturally the dynamics of this event only made a sole player examine their gameplay :)

Agent327

Overlord
Lol I did a double take having received Agents barbs in lockdown. Well in answer this event has resulted in me reducing 4 cities into 2 + a diamond farm. Naturally the dynamics of this event only made a sole player examine their gameplay :)

I agree with you. As a sole player I am cutting down on what I do, including events on other worlds. I am focussing on my main more and more.

Ev4ma

Captain
I agree with you. As a sole player I am cutting down on what I do, including events on other worlds. I am focussing on my main more and more.
I agree with agent (and hiii agent been a while), I used to have like a city on every world now i am just with my main