• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Guild Wars ?

DeletedUser

I have heard things in the wind. Something about "Guild Wars" coming soon ? Will this be part of tournament play? Medals won per guild is the only thing I can think of. Anybody else ?

DeletedUser6461

Guild War should be made between those guilds having equal number of Guild members. Each member should have the option to fight with any of the enemy Guild members (of course the one who think can win with best of his Armies) and the total number of winning will be counted as the Final champions. All the Guild members should be benefited slightly as a reward of this championship by some game points or Pvp points or some other valuable things as desired. However, i think the structure is not yet revealed or decided yet!

DeletedUser5956

Looking forward to the " Guild War" I have nothing to do now :( I explored the whole map :(

DeletedUser

I think this could spell the end of the popularity of this game.............if you look at some comments some of the new players to this game are leaving because they are being over plundered ..............now if this is added to the game then that will make it eaven harder to get established............and if there are fewer new players then the game will not grow..........time for the management to look at ways of keeping the game growing that is the way to sucess to build on a good start not to errode it .

DeletedUser6461

dear gryphone01,
please be informed that only a player can be plundered by another player on his neighborhood and one neighborhood is a group of players who start the game almost at the same time (a few differences occurs weekly due to some players are inactive). Hence, one cannot be plundered and deserted if he is keeping up with his neighbors and regularly using the forge points and updating his military tactics intact (especially defense). In my neighborhood, i was started at the lower part of the neighborhood and within a week or so i was No.1 and i never looked back from that. now i am winning all the PVPs and growing higher because I am far ahead of my neighbors in this game due to my consistency. (i am in greifental having 73000 points and my nearest neighbor is only at 43000. (this is just for an example for the newbies not to boast myself)

DeletedUser

Don't think you see something here..............the game has most of the players it will get due to the front loading . To go on it needs new players .....if they can not get a foothold and progress they will leave .........then is the basic economics of the matter ........those already establisheed are not the issue ........they can go on and continue to grow but unless new people are attracted to the game it will wither and die................trawl the bottom of the player rankings and you can see it happening in many of the worlds ........its a fact and unless the system adapts to allow the new players to establish themselves and grow then thw game will decline ........Guild wars will simply speed up the death of the game .

DeletedUser6461

U mean, the Guild wars will boost the number of plundering and it will affect the progress of the newbies, then u r right. i think we should ask the mods to take up this matter and propose that the bronze age towns should be restricted from plundering. This will solve the problem from the root. However, we should keep the attacking option only plundering will be replaced by motivate / polish the newbies :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6968

Guild wars : We have been discussing it in our guild and while some players really look forward to it other members will probably leave the game because those players are not really in the PVP aspect of the game.

It will depend on how this update will be designed.

DeletedUser1094

"Guild Wars" is a user-invented term. No such feature has been announced from the developers...Yet. :rolleyes:
We have all used those words...but in fact, the exact wording from the top-guys is (my underlined emphasis) :

...ideas that... have already been announced as "on the way" in some form. These include:
  • Being able to control our own defence.
  • Inter-guild competition.

What's behind the term "Inter-guild competition", we simply don't know yet. It could be something like "Guild Wars", but your guess is just as good as mine. So...don't start complaining about something, we're not sure about will become a future feature.

You can cross your fingers, if you hope it'll be a war-thing.... and you can also cross them, if you hope not! ;)

But, please... keep this discussion going. You never know... maybe... one day... :p

DeletedUser6968

Thanks for the clarification of the term Guild Wars King Dael:o

King Dale, this is not people complaining, it's people genuinely worried about how the game will progress and hoping that their worries will be taken into consideration by the developers.

DeletedUser276

Guild wars was my term :) I mentioned a little about it when guilds were created though this was months ago so someone must have been reading old threads :D

Guild wars as people have mentioned in here is wrong. It will have 0 to do with plundering other guilds. So we can lay that worry to rest.

DeletedUser1094

Hedgewitch - Sorry, I did not mean it that way... I was actually trying to make you all stop worrying. There's no need to worry about rumours, that we actually don't know anything about.

DeletedUser

I don't plunder and don't like the idea of plunder. this is a game about building and trading and guilds.I formed Invicta to help players.This plunder thing will force people away. Guild wars should be , points= medals, The most points a guild has at the end of the tournament wins. You could have neighborhood and regional winners. We don't need to plunder. Hell the way some of my members trade, its like plunder anyway.*S* Plunder lets the strong feed on the weak. It should be ended.

DeletedUser276

read my post Denius... THERE WILL BE NO GUILD PLUNDERING

man whats the point of posting stuff if people wont read it :P

DeletedUser

I read all that was said. Plundering was mention and I expressed how I felt. Guild Plundering, Plundering at all, is driving people from the game.

DeletedUser276

well this isnt a discussion on plundering in general... This is a discussion on guild wars :P

DeletedUser

read my post Denius... THERE WILL BE NO GUILD PLUNDERING

man whats the point of posting stuff if people wont read it :P

I know that feel, bro. :p

I think it'll be a nice addition to the game, but again, a PvP upgrade. (Guess Innogames will never completely stray from focusing on PvP ;))
If this is still meant to be a civilization game, I'd like to see some upgrades or side-features for non-PvP players too. :)

- L

DeletedUser

Thank All for their say in the matter. Control your own defense. I'm in. Tell me more, or do I start a new thread. This one worked pretty well. Thank you.:o