• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Guild Forum Error - Color Tag Not Working & all text in Guild Forum centred

DeletedUser

Thanks for identifying where the problem lies, but I don't understand your "update".
My guild needs access to threads that are now inaccessible, and yes they probably all include url codes.
I really REALLY hope they can fix this soon

I doubt you would be able to access them until the issue is fixed.. Consider backing up your forum threads on your computer for the next time such a bug turns up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You might be able to access them... highlight the link (without highlighting the url codes), rightclick - with a bit of luck that will give you the option to "open in another tab".

It's worth trying!

Edit... I must be tired :(
If you're using tags, then of course you don't see the url itself anymore... so you can't right-click it either. I'm sorry to cause confusion.

Amy Steele

General
Unfortunately, in chrome if there is a url in the thread you can't even open the thread - the screen goes 'misty' like it does when you open the guild forum, but nothing else happens - the only option is to reload the game. At least in IE10 you get an error message when you try to open the thread and can click 'ok' to go back to the game.

DeletedUser

Guild Forum Topics - Cannot access any longer.

• http://en2.forgeofempires.com/game/index?login=1&ref= Brisgard

My Guild Forums are unable to access the topics that I created. I click on a topic and get a fuzzy looking screen with ability to exit only. This has been going on for sometime.

I can view and open others topics just not mine. And I created all the Forums.

I am the Guild Founder of Highlands Gate.

Please help
    Rakel Elisheva

My name in the game is LadyTreeHighland, founder of Highlands Gate

DeletedUser

This is actually a duplicate of the bug that is reported in this thread (click) - I admit the title doesn't really cover the content anymore though. I'll move your post there :)

DeletedUser1081

Unfortunately, in chrome if there is a url in the thread you can't even open the thread - the screen goes 'misty' like it does when you open the guild forum, but nothing else happens - the only option is to reload the game.

That's the case with Firefox as well.
Maybe one of the Forum Moderators could adjust the title of this thread to reflect nature of the current problems? That would help.

Amy Steele

General
Original problem (Guild Forum Error - Color Tag Not Working) fixed in changelog 1.11
Secondary problem (all text centred in guild forum posts) fixed in changelog 1.12