• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
There would be far less to read if people stuck to the subject and didn't type unnecessary messages like this. It's not constructive, it's just plain rude. In fact, for my one suggestion, I have had more rude comments than constructive ones.
Here's another suggestion FORUM MODERATORS - could you not delete unnecessary comments as you are working your way through the messages. This Forum is being misused by a minority and is an unpleasant place to discuss things because of it. You invite discussion and allow abuse.

Welcome to forums all over the world - LOL - uuh - page 72 - maybe

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Its simple, get the FOE helper for Chrome/firefox, it shows whose been hitting, makes it easy to tell whose hit where, see a flag flash, open the member list and it shows whose gone up in attacks/nego's ;)
Thanks that looks really interesting and see how it works when we start up again in GbG

Fulhamguy

Corporal
MMR is not a reflection of the actual strength of a Guild in GBG.
Sieges done is the closest measurment to it (if you could calculate traps and siege camps it would be absolute)
No that wouldnt work, as a guild we go for the smallest amount of work to achieve the highest position. So we probably could have done more but I didnt want to keep haselling the guild to do more.

We were 2nd this time which is what we aimed for because we wanted to try and avoid the group of death this time round.

DeletedUser

No that wouldnt work, as a guild we go for the smallest amount of work to achieve the highest position. So we probably could have done more but I didnt want to keep haselling the guild to do more.

We were 2nd this time which is what we aimed for because we wanted to try and avoid the group of death this time round.
Still you can still the lower VP sectors to spend your tries, this wont change the finishing place you aim for.
At least this way Inactive GBG People wont be accounted in the MMR that was my point

Fulhamguy

Corporal
Still you can still the lower VP sectors to spend your tries, this wont change the finishing place you aim for.
At least this way Inactive GBG People wont be accounted in the MMR that was my point
I believe the MMR works fine, it actually reflects how good the guild is. I dont understand what the number of players has to do with it. One active player is worth more than a whole guild of 80 who do nothing. Strangely there are a few around??

I believe the MMR works fine, it actually reflects how good the guild is. I dont understand what the number of players has to do with it. One active player is worth more than a whole guild of 80 who do nothing. Strangely there are a few around??
This round my guild of 6 is up against guilds of 49, 40, 39, 36, 32, 12 & 1

All guilds have made progress but so far we are to only ones to conquer a sector. I agree that the MMR system works well and don't know what everyone whinges about

DeletedUser

it actually reflects how good the guild is.
It reflects what is the progress of the Guild, not their actual GBG performance.
@Cursedveggie i aint winging bro just telling what i observe.
a Guild with 2k Sieges Every round is way more stable measurement than a Guild that had 4 lucky rounds (which is no luck indeed)
Set 2k Sieges on Requirements to enter the Gold League and you will meet opponents of your size trust me
(unless you wanna farmville :P)

Fulhamguy

Corporal
first season in diamond league

they are all crazy
everything conquered and full with siege towers
On our world Brisgard, the top guild will take a province in a minute literally. Even in Gold last season they had spread into the middle in the first hour, we did poorly in that one. Funny thing was that the guild that won had a slow start because the guilds either side blocked it in, so it couldnt start for 4 hours ::)

Yes but when you get close to conquering that province those siege towers will not be there.

DeletedUser

Lots of sieges = more provinces = placing towards the top = higher mmr
I can have more Sieges and aim for lower place
make 2k Sieges Requirement for Gold League (for example 2k) And you will meet Balanced GBG
Keep matching Guilds with MMR and you will keep see Platinum Guilds vs Silver Guilds
Thats what i said dont missunderstand please.
Im pretty pleased with my Guild im just trying to leave some Feedback with sense unless you wanna keep playing only for rewards and without enemies as i already said before

Tcb90

Ingame Moderator
they could have been 80 + spending 1000 diamonds a day so dont worry its not a fair game for sure
Try get the best possition you can
You can acquire plenty of diamonds through quests reward, building production (such as wishing well/ crows nest etc) GE level 4
80 players would only be 12.5 diamonds each for 1000 diamonds if shared out which is achievable without the need to purchase
of course you can also purchase diamonds to assist

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Honestly I'd love to see how the lower end GBG's are doing, be funny to see the map after 11 days with like one guild taking one zone, lol

Honestly I'd love to see how the lower end GBG's are doing, be funny to see the map after 11 days with like one guild taking one zone, lol
Screenshot_20200207_083150.jpg

Gold on R at the moment, very different to my other worlds.

DeletedUser

My wishing well farm on Brisgard vs Guilds of 55/57/8/1 members
111.jpg
(im the only member in my Guild)