• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

2) If we come out in middle of thre Season ranking where do we then go, Back to Silver or remain in Gold?
to get sure that you don't go down to silver you must be in the top half of the league

even on place 5 (of 8) it is possible that a guild is moved down to silver if the MMR was only a little bit above the needed MMR of gold
(but with high enough MMR before the season on place 8 a guild could stay in gold)

1) When they win with such a large margin, controlling most of the map, then they will ebter Diamond League next seaosn or does it depend on other factors/numbers etc.?
there are only 2 factors (always for all guilds)

the MMR before the season
and the place = points the gain (or lose) after the season

it doesn't matter if they win with 200k more than all other or with only 2 points more

View attachment 20157

SoH good building? Waiting for antiques dealer I think
the SoH is a terrible building
at highest level it only gives 0.5 FP per square

Ceban

Brigadier-General
the SoH is a terrible building
at highest level it only gives 0.5 FP per square

few facts:
1. its not just 6 fps but goods for guild
2. its not just 6 fps but power for guild
3. i bet in 10k FPs that you have at least 3 weaker buildings in your town than SoH level 5
I am explaining all this cause i know you are recognizing economical value of SoH but i think maybe you are a bit dissapointed with its fighting value (same as me) so that is why you give comment like that, i really think it should give something to fighters also cause 90% of SoH is earned with fighting...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i really think it should give something to fighters also cause 90% of SoH is earned with fighting...

you can negotiate 1000 times for SoH so its not 90% earned by Fighting
90% of peoples Fight because there is no Cap on Attrition

Agent327

Overlord
Faster ?
How can negotiation be faster than auto battle lol
The chance you get one of the rewards after a fight or negotiation is higher when you negotiate.

Loot
Apart from rewards for your guild, there are also individual rewards; whenever you contribute an advancement (by fighting or negotiating), there is a chance to loot some Forge Points, Goods, a military unit or even Diamonds. This chance will be higher in case the advancement is made by negotiating.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
yes but still fighting is x3 or more times faster when on auto battle
but if you didnt try it you cant know that, that is problem with certain peoples, and before fighting was unlimited and goods/negtiating wasnt.

Agent327

Overlord
yes but still fighting is x3 or more times faster when on auto battle

Does it matter? The total number of fights you can do a day till you hit an attrition level that becomes to much for you remains the same. What if negotiating takes you 30 mins longer? You would still have earned more fragments.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
They will go down, it was never going to be easy to put people in the right league to start with. We were in Silver to start with but in Gold now and looking like we will be staying there for a bit so it goes both ways. We are only a 17 member guild, as others have said it depends on the activity of the members in the guild that counts not the number of players.

That doesn't make any sense, if you are a 17 member guild in gold then you lucked out if you were able to even take one zone before the rest of them were taken by 80 member guilds. Sounds like you just got lucky. Activity of members means nothing when 80 members are "active" against 17 "active" members. So you are in a less competitive GBG right now, just wait till you fight some competitive GBGs so your entire 17 member guild gets to sit there and take their last place :) Also remember how leagues work, you may only look like you are in gold thanks to one other guild in the GBG being gold. Most likely what is going to happen is silver guilds will constantly be in gold league because just one guild in the GBG needs to be in gold.

On the new server, we will have one guild most likely higher then gold, making silver guilds get even higher rewards, which I find fun. But will make taking zones quite hard! :D

DeletedUser

but if you didnt try it you cant know that, that is problem with certain peoples, and before fighting was unlimited and goods/negtiating wasnt.

i still see some peoples making 40 attacks per minute im not sure that is limited
anyway fighting is faster than negotiating and propably more profitable
*ps 1001% for people with maxed att GBs who can spam auto battle no matter the defending army for hours

What if negotiating takes you 30 mins longer?

then you would have less rewards than fighting for sure

DeletedUser

What about the guild power the SoH gives, not end up worth more over HoF?

For new guilds the SoF is pretty awesome.

yeah worths more if all guildies use it
and totally worths if you wanna boost your guilds power fast

Agent327

Overlord
i still see some peoples making 40 attacks per minute im not sure that is limited

You can't see how many people are fighting.

anyway fighting is faster than negotiating and propably more profitable

Faster only on auto. Hardly faster when you have to fight two waves manually.
More profitable, absolutely not. If you fight you go 1 step up in a siege. If you negotiate 2 steps and you have a bigger chance to get a reward.

DeletedUser

More profitable, absolutely not.

no but when i see 1 people on space age mars with all attack GB's 100+ lvl and all other peoples way lower i can easy understand who does what lol

as for the Faster yes but not more profitable i insist that if you make 5 attacks on auto while the other guy does 1 nego which can be failed too
then i dont really think that you are putting something else in your conclusion about how negotiations rate on x0.6 can beat the speed of 5 x0.3 attacks ....
unless you wanna just insist that negos are more proftable cause fandom says so lol
When the 300m guy puts the auto battle on then he doesnt even replaces his army dunno if this says something to you ^^
*PS he doesnt even slow down when the sector has traps or decoys hahahaha

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Does it matter? The total number of fights you can do a day till you hit an attrition level that becomes to much for you remains the same. What if negotiating takes you 30 mins longer? You would still have earned more fragments. Best player in the game is just not that good at math and can not support his claim with any stats. It's just "I am the best, so what I say is how it is". If you do not agree with him, you either do not play the game, or that part of the game he is talking about.
tell me, how many fights players can do per day... pls tell me i want to hear your number... waiting

Ceban

Brigadier-General

More profitable, absolutely not. If you fight you go 1 step up in a siege. If you negotiate 2 steps and you have a bigger chance to get a reward.
i did 400 battles in day in GBG, about 300 on full auto, that is my personal best!