• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Morrisrat

Private
I have to disagree with that one. One strong member can be as effective as 10 weak members. The 30-40 member guilds are just passing thru the leagues on their way up. Give it time for things to settle out. It take quite of bit of data to average out. Some will go up in leagues quickly and then drop back down again, however, if inno doesn't toy with the functions and gives everything a chance to settle - ignoring the endless whinings of the few here - then we will have a better idea of how everything is progressing. If they keep tweaking it before they know what's going on - the end result WILL BE - A screwed up GbG.

How about a 9 member guild, not all active GBG'ers, recently held position 73 in guild rankings, against a 55 member guild who has recently held No1 guild rank...... you honestly think that is going to encourage smaller guild to even bother? And no, I am not a seasoned whiner, but I feel that if Inno are going to introduce a new Guild v Guild competition, they need to sort all this out before it goes live.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
How about a 9 member guild, not all active GBG'ers, recently held position 73 in guild rankings, against a 55 member guild who has recently held No1 guild rank...... you honestly think that is going to encourage smaller guild to even bother? And no, I am not a seasoned whiner, but I feel that if Inno are going to introduce a new Guild v Guild competition, they need to sort all this out before it goes live.

we have an 8 member guild in ours who shouldn't be here as they, well, exactly, shouldn't be here. They are here to basically just exist, to sit and watch as they wait for their last prize rewards. The matchmaking is terrible right now on the new world, its not giving us even fights at all.

Why is it world based and not the entire game based like GE? if the pool consisted of every guild it'd be a lot easier to find matches of small guilds against small guilds and fill guilds against fill guilds, instead of it being a 71 V 45 V 59 V 8 V 20? Doesn't help in the case where the 71 guild is also the guild who exists on real life money, and forces their players to participate. So they are easily going to be the highest MMR in the new world forever constantly beating every other guild, not really fair based gameplay for people who they go against.

Unless they actually fought guilds they should be fighting.

fear not - if you and your guild are fighting "Out of Your League" - you will drop down to something more to your abilities!

Some here seem to think they have a right to be in the Gold league and higher just because - Earn it!

SnaigeLTU

Private
Will try write my suggestions without all arguments at first, i'm not sure it's worth to type all, just want to give some tips for Inno games.

1. Logs of activity like GvG has! Plus detailed players activity log where can show how much player did total/today or last successful fights/neg. f.e. Negs - 10, total fights - 100, today - 15, last: 30 min ago.
2. Rights panel for guild leaders. It has same based rights as founders/leaders, but it could be more flexible like: can't start new battle, can't finish, can't destroy/build, can't fight. It can be managed individually by leader.
3. Attrition costs equivalent. f.e: 30 attr and I have 200%/200% opponents, when have 60 attr - 751%/751%, 90attr - 1,740%/1,740%.
Basically most of fighters have ~500% attack bonus and easy can go up tp 60 attr, but if you have double attack bonus (1k%), that is 5 times much harder to achieve than 500%, you do only 10-15 more fights than 500% can do. That should grow not so drastically. I see cap now changed from 1740/1740 to 12000%/12000%. And you have it only at 150 attrition level.
3. Watermarked sector numbering like: B2T, C3V. No need to click, easier to find sectors.
4. Leader(could be managed from rights panel) who could flag 1 sector where to attack. Now players fighting and should always check msgs threads, some never check and do wrong things, hard to control, etc.
5. Lack use of medals. It could costs for buildings and for instant build also. Instant build could be like 200 diamonds* or 500k* medals (in diamond league) 300k* in platinum and 200k* in gold. *These amounts for example.
6. We invited new player from LMA age, now NPC ask us for LMA goods everywhere, we can't afford to buy it, it cost 2-3k each for buildings and whole guild suffer. All session can get wrong. It could be chosen from 2 types of goods to be more flexible. All in all costs are too high. 6k SAM age goods for building? not too much?
7. Reset at evening, e.g.21p.m, not at midnight. It could bring more live fun.
8. Should be a way to defend your sectors, it would be more live game. But here have no suggests how it should look like.
9. Opponents should be from other worlds, we have 3rd session with the same opponents and looks like will have them forever. No more stronger guilds at the same world to kick up/down and to be fair - It's already boring. You know what to expect, know others possibilities, know tactics even can deal if you have friends. Impossible to talk could make more fun.
10. Session too long, think it should be like GE. 6 days of fights and 1 day to rest. Shorter session, less difference between VPs -> more fun with some extra moves and extra gain. Then use of goods/buildings can be more valuable.
11. Only 1 statue of honor? nothing more? Personally for me rewards from it also not worth to build. Why not buildings who can give lower attrition, more attack and more defence, or even GB with these bonuses? Virgo, Gazer, etc...
12. Guild rewards difference not equivalent. 470k power for 2nd and 400k for 5th?
13. Guilds matching should depend on amount of players. 70-80 guilds, 60-70, etc. Now 30-50 players guild can do nothing vs 70-80. It could be even more powerful, but with this progressive attrition you can't win. 30 players guild with 1k attack % can't beat 60 players guild with 300% attack, it's ridiculous.

The longer you wait without logical updates, the faster people lose motivation.

DeletedUser

@snaigeltu this can be on lower ranks like cooper or silver.
having 80 people in your Guild is stenght you cant remove this advantage from anyone i think.
What can be done is make discord channels or other program voice chats so peoples can communicate easier for GBG.
Inno or every Guild could create a server on Discord, its nothing expensive either hard.

*ps the rewards on GBG i mean the chance has be nurfed a lot the last 3-4 days ?
**ps The MMR Range is unbalancing things around. Should be 0->400 Cooper 400 ->700 Silver 700 -> 1200 Gold or something like that

Last edited by a moderator:
in few rounds this thing with matchmaking will balance out but then you will have another problem, it will get boring cause always same 6 or 7 guilds will be on same competitions/maps, they must make it competition between the worlds

That's only the top highest guilds - lose a few seasons and you'll have some new competition

Ceban

Brigadier-General
That's only the top highest guilds - lose a few seasons and you'll have some new competition
so your sugestion is that we shouldnt ask for competition between the worlds but we should lose on purpose if we want fights against new guilds?
this is how our map look atm, is your sugestion that we stop play for 6 days how someone would MAYBE catch us so that we can play with someone else???
I think only solution of this problem (i belive its present in other worlds also) is that we get competition with guilds from diferent worlds.

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Will try write my suggestions without all arguments at first, i'm not sure it's worth to type all, just want to give some tips for Inno games.

1. Logs of activity like GvG has! Plus detailed players activity log where can show how much player did total/today or last successful fights/neg. f.e. Negs - 10, total fights - 100, today - 15, last: 30 min ago.
2. Rights panel for guild leaders. It has same based rights as founders/leaders, but it could be more flexible like: can't start new battle, can't finish, can't destroy/build, can't fight. It can be managed individually by leader.
3. Attrition costs equivalent. f.e: 30 attr and I have 200%/200% opponents, when have 60 attr - 751%/751%, 90attr - 1,740%/1,740%.
Basically most of fighters have ~500% attack bonus and easy can go up tp 60 attr, but if you have double attack bonus (1k%), that is 5 times much harder to achieve than 500%, you do only 10-15 more fights than 500% can do. That should grow not so drastically. I see cap now changed from 1740/1740 to 12000%/12000%. And you have it only at 150 attrition level.
3. Watermarked sector numbering like: B2T, C3V. No need to click, easier to find sectors.
4. Leader(could be managed from rights panel) who could flag 1 sector where to attack. Now players fighting and should always check msgs threads, some never check and do wrong things, hard to control, etc.
5. Lack use of medals. It could costs for buildings and for instant build also. Instant build could be like 200 diamonds* or 500k* medals (in diamond league) 300k* in platinum and 200k* in gold. *These amounts for example.
6. We invited new player from LMA age, now NPC ask us for LMA goods everywhere, we can't afford to buy it, it cost 2-3k each for buildings and whole guild suffer. All session can get wrong. It could be chosen from 2 types of goods to be more flexible. All in all costs are too high. 6k SAM age goods for building? not too much?
7. Reset at evening, e.g.21p.m, not at midnight. It could bring more live fun.
8. Should be a way to defend your sectors, it would be more live game. But here have no suggests how it should look like.
9. Opponents should be from other worlds, we have 3rd session with the same opponents and looks like will have them forever. No more stronger guilds at the same world to kick up/down and to be fair - It's already boring. You know what to expect, know others possibilities, know tactics even can deal if you have friends. Impossible to talk could make more fun.
10. Session too long, think it should be like GE. 6 days of fights and 1 day to rest. Shorter session, less difference between VPs -> more fun with some extra moves and extra gain. Then use of goods/buildings can be more valuable.
11. Only 1 statue of honor? nothing more? Personally for me rewards from it also not worth to build. Why not buildings who can give lower attrition, more attack and more defence, or even GB with these bonuses? Virgo, Gazer, etc...
12. Guild rewards difference not equivalent. 470k power for 2nd and 400k for 5th?
13. Guilds matching should depend on amount of players. 70-80 guilds, 60-70, etc. Now 30-50 players guild can do nothing vs 70-80. It could be even more powerful, but with this progressive attrition you can't win. 30 players guild with 1k attack % can't beat 60 players guild with 300% attack, it's ridiculous.

The longer you wait without logical updates, the faster people lose motivation.

Will try to answer on all your questions/sugestions, some are really good but asked already dozens of times.

1. good one, you maybe ask to many details but good one, asked by others including me at least 10 times.
2. good one, again you ask maybe to many details but yes, good one, asked by others including me at least 10 times.
3. they changed this so that weaker players can do more and stronger players can do less, its on my personal damage and damage of my guild but i kinda understand why they did it, with atrition maxed on 1750% i could do infinite number of battles so to conclude, that change was on my personal damage and damage of my guild since we have a lot of strong hiters but good for game in general
3. (i am repeating 3 since you also have 3x2) nobody didnt sugest that and that is ok idea, i am afraid just that this would cause even more problems in GvG (maps are freezing all the time anyway and few more issues but map freezing atm biggest one).
4. also good idea but also sugested many times by many players including me.
5. kinda like idea but i think inno wont take it especialy now while players spend a lot of diamonds on GbG
6. i am intrested what is criteria how game pick goods for buildings, is it really at random, or is it by players wich doing attacks or what is criteria wich kind of goods will be picked? ˙( question is @mods)
7. against this big time, maybe it shouldnt be midnight but for sure it shouldnt be same time as calc or around that time, at least 2 hours + or -
8. sugested few times, also nobody didnt have precise idea how to do it, maybe puting troops in to increase number of battles but then it is to similar to GvG and no other ideas from me at least not atm.
9. BIG, HUGE +++ but also sugested by many players lot of times.
10. i think current times are ok so against this one for sure
11. how you mean 'only one statue of honour?' ??? you can build as many as you like but statue of honour should be fixed, atm it gives bonus only for farmers, why not change it a bit that it give some attack precentage also so that it give bonus to fighters also???
12. I also think diference is to small but there is one good point, they did it how lowest one would be better than 1st one in lower league so that all try to move up in leagues.
13. i am in guild with 57 players and atm we are beating 3 guilds wich play in team against us, that is 210 players vs 57 and atm i dont see problem in that... problem is that you have players and 'players' and i prefer 50 players over 200 'players' and if guild is made up from 'players' it will drop league and will be balanced in next round... all this will be fixed in few rounds of GbG but then you will fight always same guilds if they dont make this competition competition between the worlds.

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
@snaigeltu this can be on lower ranks like cooper or silver.
having 80 people in your Guild is stenght you cant remove this advantage from anyone i think.
What can be done is make discord channels or other program voice chats so peoples can communicate easier for GBG.
Inno or every Guild could create a server on Discord, its nothing expensive either hard.

*ps the rewards on GBG i mean the chance has be nurfed a lot the last 3-4 days ?
**ps The MMR Range is unbalancing things around. Should be 0->400 Cooper 400 ->700 Silver 700 -> 1200 Gold or something like that

nobody dont know precise precentages, i think i get about same amount of rewards but maybe they changed precentages that they depend in wich leage you are or something like that, we cant know it cause we cant know what are precise precentages to get what reward what i asked few times why we cant see it.

DeletedUser114177

Will try to answer on all your questions/sugestions, some are really good but asked already dozens of times.

1. good one, you maybe ask to many details but good one, asked by others including me at least 10 times.
2. good one, again you ask maybe to many details but yes, good one, asked by others including me at least 10 times.
3. they changed this so that weaker players can do more and stronger players can do less, its on my personal damage and damage of my guild but i kinda understand why they did it, with atrition maxed on 1750% i could do infinite number of battles so to conclude, that change was on my personal damage and damage of my guild since we have a lot of strong hiters but good for game in general
3. (i am repeating 3 since you also have 3x2) nobody didnt sugest that and that is ok idea, i am afraid just that this would cause even more problems in GvG (maps are freezing all the time anyway and few more issues but map freezing atm biggest one).
4. also good idea but also sugested many times by many players including me.
5. kinda like idea but i think inno wont take it especialy now while players spend a lot of diamonds on GbG
6. i am intrested what is criteria how game pick goods for buildings, is it really at random, or is it by players wich doing attacks or what is criteria wich kind of goods will be picked? ˙( question is @mods)
7. against this big time, maybe it shouldnt be midnight but for sure it shouldnt be same time as calc or around that time, at least 2 hours + or -
8. sugested few times, also nobody didnt have precise idea how to do it, maybe puting troops in to increase number of battles but then it is to similar to GvG and no other ideas from me at least not atm.
9. BIG, HUGE +++ but also sugested by many players lot of times.
10. i think current times are ok so against this one for sure
11. how you mean 'only one statue of honour?' ??? you can build as many as you like but statue of honour should be fixed, atm it gives bonus only for farmers, why not change it a bit that it give some attack precentage also so that it give bonus to fighters also???
12. I also think diference is to small but there is one good point, they did it how lowest one would be better than 1st one in lower league so that all try to move up in leagues.
13. i am in guild with 57 players and atm we are beating 3 guilds wich play in team against us, that is 210 players vs 57 and atm i dont see problem in that... problem is that you have players and 'players' and i prefer 50 players over 200 'players' and if guild is made up from 'players' it will drop league and will be balanced in next round... all this will be fixed in few rounds of GbG but then you will fight always same guilds if they dont make this competition competition between the worlds.

P.S. this is @ sanigeltu
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::P:P:P

DeletedUser

nobody dont know precise precentages, i think i get about same amount of rewards but maybe they changed precentages that they depend in wich leage you are or something like that, we cant know it cause we cant know what are precise precentages to get what reward what i asked few times why we cant see it.
well i got like 19/20 4 days ago and 2 days now i get like 5/20
it must been nurfed the difference is huge.
anyway

DeletedUser110610

How’s this ... Mount Kilmore Gold League, current round, with 7 guilds, one with 11 members, in 18th place, the rest a lot larger and stronger. Small guild started strong and dominated the map from the get go, taking the whole centre in the first couple of hours and took the lead. Very impressive team effort. Now, half way thru they have nothing but their HQ, zero VP income and the centre is a battle ground for four of the larger guilds. Say no more.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Sounds like that small guild wasted a ton of resources, for literally no payoff.

What I want to know is, Fighting and Negotiating both give one attrition, yet Fighting fives one point to a zone and negotiation gives 2, so if your max attrition is low due to your resources being low... It is always better to never fight and negotiate everything? or is is like nego all the way up then fight what you can till you can't fight anymore.

Emberguard

Legend
The problem with the delete option is the ability to abuse it by deleting buildings in a sector that is about to be captured, thus rendering the attacker's 50% chance of gaining the building to an automatic zero (which I'm assuming was not intended, or they wouldn't have bothered implementing a probability of failing to capture the building intact at all).
having a 50% rate to capture if it's there ensures guilds that don't pay attention may end up giving their opponents resources even if they're online to delete it. Guilds that do pay attention (and are online) can either mess with the opponents timing (some guilds hold at a set amount to stagger the sectors for protection) or ensure they're not paying for their opponent to use it against them

How’s this ... Mount Kilmore Gold League, current round, with 7 guilds, one with 11 members, in 18th place, the rest a lot larger and stronger. Small guild started strong and dominated the map from the get go, taking the whole centre in the first couple of hours and took the lead. Very impressive team effort. Now, half way thru they have nothing but their HQ, zero VP income and the centre is a battle ground for four of the larger guilds. Say no more.
That is impressive. If they're able to stagger the sectors it'd allow them to keep the territory for longer but of course that plan wouldn't necessarily work for everyone

Last edited:

DeletedUser110610

Sounds like that small guild wasted a ton of resources, for literally no payoff.

What I want to know is, Fighting and Negotiating both give one attrition, yet Fighting fives one point to a zone and negotiation gives 2, so if your max attrition is low due to your resources being low... It is always better to never fight and negotiate everything? or is is like nego all the way up then fight what you can till you can't fight anymore.

It depends on your strategy ... I’m a farmer who has focused on gold, supples and goods production using recurring quests and high level ARC and Chateau GBs, and have not even built some of the fight boosting GBs. I do have a reasonable level Traz so I have some troops. So I boost my attack as best I can from my inventory and the tavern and fight until I’m defeated. I then move to negotiation until I’ve hit my daily quota of 30. It’s usually ends up being about 10 fights and 20 negotiations, or 50 advances every day. Even with my self exposed quota I’m going thru 700 goods and 120 diamonds every day.