• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Jeriko

Private
"For six Battleground seasons, your Guild will compete with the other Guilds on your Battleground for truly unique prizes, at first – for Diamond League Guilds. A Championship provides new rewards for the whole duration, but does not change who your opponents are... so we have exactly the same match for 12 weeks...and so between each round those in the lowest ranked guild will move to the higher ones in that match and at end the lowest placed guild in each match will be drained of players ?
stuck with the same GBG guild lineup for 6 seasons?
THAT'S 3 MONTHS!!!

Maybe bearable if you're on top,
but if a top guild takes over the hole map & pins down everyone else
(as is happening now for me in Fel D)
that's 6 seasons , with a huge "better luck next time" to wait for.

Guess INNO really "killed it" this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

*Neo

Private
it might be to early to see how the day will end but yes for sure this update dont going to help for small guilds
the only help small guilds are getting now is that attrition rising speed is little slower so very advanced player who used to do 150 atrition now will be able to do 200 while hitting sectors around the base.

problem is that small guilds dont getting any chances in this hour for sure but we see how map will look before reset.
for now instead of various attritions in different sectors we facing 80% evrywhere.

*Neo

Private
THAT'S 3 MONTHS!!!

that's 6 seasons of sh...t show, with a huge "better luck next time" to wait for.

if it is 6 seasons with the same guilds then members from other guilds will be able to change guilds in that time :D

*Neo

Private
Pretty much the same feedback was given on beta and ignored. Not sure why they thought it will be any different on live servers? Nothing was changed but we got the same bad thing
i seen some ppl in youtube been thinking that this is amazing update. And i am not sure about beta players copetence if they allowed it to go live as it is at the moment.

some reajustments supose to be added way before the live update as it was obvious of this situation way before the release.

*Neo

Private
Also speaking about those new building stats
attack specifically for GE or GBG isnt it a little to stupid idea to spearate stats by that?
we already have Blue and Red stats, and Now there is for GE and GBG different ones.
there ofc is the campaign map as well so maybe there will be new stats for it as well?

i hardly can see any benefits of making it even more complex as it is.

Sacahari3l

Private
i seen some ppl in youtube been thinking that this is amazing update. And i am not sure about beta players copetence if they allowed it to go live as it is at the moment.

some reajustments supose to be added way before the live update as it was obvious of this situation way before the release.
Well quite a lot of people wanted cross server GbG, add new leagues because jump from Platinum to Diamond is too big for guilds so few more leagues to even up the difference in power and required wins to be able progress towards highest leagues.
Begging of GbG is going to be the same as before, if guild have 20 people around they will take the map.
To help out with the goods they could have implemented variable costs of support structures based on the amount of people in the guild. So less expensive for small guilds, more expensive for big ones.

I think biggest motivation of people in beta was to screw up active players and guilds as much as possible but forgot the 80% attrition limit will hit them as well.
The beauty of GbG was the possibility to fight across the day and get more rewards based on your activity and overall performance of your guild. Now when attrition free and almost free fights are gone ( you needed 5 SC for attrition free fighting as 4 SC sectors was still slowly but steadily increasing your attrition) it means far less fights for everyone.
From Inno perspective I don't see the benefits bas well. If you invested heavily to gain high attacking army bonuses it allowed you to fight a lot even in highest era. But now why would you invest hundreds Euro on new overpowered event buildings when all you get in return now is like 100 or 200 fights per day instead of thousands like before.

*Neo

Private
well out from that big help for a small guilds now we have even circle 4 sectors locked all the time :D
i remember small guilds used to have at least that chance to get some hits but now it is gone.

THAT'S 3 MONTHS!!!

that's 6 seasons of sh...t show, with a huge "better luck next time" to wait for.

It's not the same guilds for 6 seasons. It's a new match each season, just as it was before the update.

Last edited:

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
THAT'S 3 MONTHS!!!
No, you won't be stuck with the same opponents for three months. Guilds will still move between Leagues and you will still get new opponents, as before. That has not changed.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i have been looking for ways i could play a lot less as after all these years of fighting and competing i am getting a bit fed up

gbg took up a lot of my time and now it certainly wont so thanks inno for this update, it means i can do my fights get a few hundred fights then not bother to come back online again till the next day : )
however it does mean i lose 1000s of fps and goodies : ( but at least i get my time back to go else where and try out other games and who knows might find one i like so i can quit this game or play it once a week lol
to be serious we all knew that something had to be done about gbg as even me who farms could see its silly the amounts of fights i could do and the fps and goodies i could make
i have always argued to get rid of the sc camps altogether and let peoples just fight based on there attack / def bonus high player would make over 100 fights a day and the lower your bonus the lower fights you can make, i think most players can make 30 to 40 fights with low att def, so it wouldnt be such a huge imbalance
it would also sort out the mass farming problems by the big guilds yes they will still win as they will be the stronger teams which is only correct, but they wouldnt be able to dominate as much of the map they can do now with ease

i dont think being in the same map for so long a time is fair either if your stuck in with a big guild they can finish the game off for all the other guilds except for who they partner with ? whoever came up with that bright idea needs his or her backside kicking

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
Guilds 1-10 hope it puts some fires in bellies as the day and weeks go on

day 1.png

Kev-

Private
LOL Inno you can't say you weren't warned,the changes are a absolute shower of ..... The only question is are the dev's that came up with this joke first in line for redundancy when the GBG related revenues are viewed?
To be fare Base building works though is too expensive and time to build a joke. The new selection of support buildings help manage Guild goods but the low sector support has killed GBG AS EXPECTED. Hmmmmmm where are the levelled up small/medium Guilds?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-28 135358.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 135358.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
Somehow I got more fights than usual, compared to the old update, but seriously inno bring back camps so my troops dont need to go to FoE heaven, thanks c:

Also inno, not everyone will be able to fight much... Don't you want to motivate new players to fight, if they don't have camp support how will they get the very much needed fps to level gbs with.
1695913281999.png

Sacahari3l

Private
LOL Inno you can't say you weren't warned,the changes are a absolute shower of ..... The only question is are the dev's that came up with this joke first in line for redundancy when the GBG related revenues are viewed?
To be fare Base building works though is too expensive and time to build a joke. The new selection of support buildings help manage Guild goods but the low sector support has killed GBG AS EXPECTED. Hmmmmmm where are the levelled up small/medium Guilds?
Well the investment to return ratio in new GbG is just too low. If I would ignore the guild goods all together it's still up to 250 diamonds to finish the HQ building, than to fight with 80% attrition reduction you need to build a lot building which cost 90 and 125 diamonds to finish. Those prices are absolutely ridiculous, you can invest thousands of diamonds to get 800 fights in case you have 5k bonuses or 200-400 in case you wasn't spending much.
So per day you can hope for like a thousand forge points for double or triple the cost of diamonds than before.
No wonder small guilds don't rush into this, it just cost too much and rewards are too little.
In old system 1k diamonds finished you 20 SC and they secured you much more fights and rewards.
Now I don't even see the reason to invest in events, for hundreds of dollars I will get what? Possibility to fight 100 more and hope to get extra 150 forge points? A bit low...

Kev-

Private
A pictures worth a thousand words they say so here goes............. good job on the levelling up Inno i'm sure the small medium Guilds appreciate your efforts even if they're not acting on them:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-28 161357.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 161357.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 155
All that will happen, is guilds will join each other, for supper guilds !! As it does not matter that you can't get fights in... to many people in guild.. That kept guilds a certain size..
No more little fighting guilds.
No more game.
If I new about all the extreme changes, when I started game, I would have stopped..
It's such a shame, as really nice game, but this, I'm sad to say, is the end of it...

Deleted member 127677

how will they get the very much needed fps to level gbs with.

Maybe through city collection, better buildings, sniping, levelling up that Arc and working with the 1.9 system, there are many ways. All of those are more profitable in normal game play than normal Gbg play.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
A pictures worth a thousand words they say so here goes............. good job on the levelling up Inno i'm sure the small medium Guilds appreciate your efforts even if they're not acting on them:lol::lol::lol:
Other Guilds just sit now in their HQ, Prep Sectors around them to max-1 and wait for 10 days.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I'm not a fan of the change in rewards, specifically the decrease of goods from 50 to 40. There's also the fact that we can now get coins as reward on a map that did not have them previously (coins and supplies were only on the other map) - still can't decide how I feel about that.