• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Buildings Rankings

DeletedUser102085

Duh, I'm dumb...

but it would be nice for there to be some form of negative action for backing out. maybe a loss of points.

DeletedUser98684

will be a short fighting week
one fight; one win; 100% win percentage; tower won

because a player with 1 fight that he has won is better (based on win percentage) than another with 100 fights and 99 wins :rolleyes:

Great warrior.

DeletedUser96901

Great warrior.
actually it would be smart warrior :p

using the minimum work to gain the maximum profit (=medals) ;)

because why fighting many battles when the only thing you get are stupid ranking points :rolleyes:
but some really need them for their ego :eek:
nothing else can be done with them

DeletedUser98684

actually it would be smart warrior :p

using the minimum work to gain the maximum profit (=medals) ;)

because why fighting many battles when the only thing you get are stupid ranking points :rolleyes:
but some really need them for their ego :eek:
nothing else can be done with them

Of course, it is better to donate GB. As I already said, you're a very smart guy

DeletedUser96901

Of course, it is better to donate GB. As I already said, you're a very smart guy
thanks for telling me that I am smarter than you :o

because I can't give the smart guy compliment back to you

DeletedUser6065

' . . . but it would be nice for there to be some form of negative action for backing out. maybe a loss of points.'

Consider GvG . . with so many different defensive set-ups, it is very easy to 'guess wrong'. Are you advocating a penalty here in GvG too?

**we are straying off topic**

. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98461

But how booooooooooooooring is it not?

I have already seen a large decrease in PvP, not many do it any more, all are fully tied up producing goods to trade for FP´s, nobody have any space left for building troops.

The game is going south for sure.

P

DeletedUser2989

**we are straying off topic**

. . . . mk

As mentioned above :) Can we please take the PvP points talk elsewhere, it'd be confusing for the devs to be reading the feedback thread for their GB ranking element and getting talk on PvP and neighborhood fights (even GvG stuff).

DeletedUser98461

As mentioned above :) it'd be confusing for the devs to be reading the feedback thread for their GB ranking element and getting talk on PvP and neighborhood fights (even GvG stuff).

Honestly, it feels almost everything is confusing to the devs of this game as they just can not fix any issues since the debate started of the same neighburhood over and over again.

If people where so bad in solving issues at my company, they would bekicked faster then a easter egg.

I do though not think they are so bad, they just don´t fix it as Inno don´t want to fix it! Why, probably as they know this game is closed to be ruined and they will probably dropp it after the TE world and move elsewhere. That is easier to fix the enorm mess created here with several issues.

DeletedUser7396

Nicely said Peter, devs are so confused that they banned me :))

And just to stay on theme, GB rankings are so stupid, global rankings and GB rankings will be soon same, since nothing else in the game have that enormous amount of points as GBs !!!

DeletedUser102246

GB Ranking seems pointless. It compares apples to eggplants. "My Zeus is higher level than your Alcatraz!" So what.

DeletedUser9614

Excellent feature showing players that use creativity to rise through ranking and not player who are battle repeaters.

DeletedUser7396

Another smart guy, what is creative in FP donations, why dont they just "kill" auto battle button and let players fight as they should.
And you pawelp are very creative, no question about that !!!

DeletedUser9614

I also advocate more points that reward GvG/PvP skills not repeats as well as high points for efficient city design.

The creativity comes when you ask yourself how can I get 10 more times (or even more) FPs than I get from the town haul from other players (240FPs/day) without breaking rules? The solutions vary. The creativity stems from the fact that you cannot get those points by yourself alone but you have to include second person in a relationship that you will benefit from. Will that be parasitic, commensalistic, or mutualistic relationship that is up to you to determine. Can you sustain it for long period of time? A continuous transfer of wealth never occurs into infinity. It requires creative solutions. This is different from battle repeating where you can get benefit (ranking points) just by repeating your direct actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

good idea
and for retreating fighters lose the battle points the remaining defending units would give

because fighters are real players
not auto-battling cowards who always retreat when they would lose at least one unit

DeletedUser

I like this new ranking system. On Jaims I am ranked 3500 globally and 4th for GBs :D