• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Buildings Rankings

DeletedUser

I hate this idea - it is not usefull. I think that there is no sence to put buttons, which dont help you and you dont press them at least once a month. Someting else: I can be first on this GB rank, but I can be with rank 20 000 on the normal. At this point I think that the medals rank isn't usefull too.And what I get for my first place - nothing? So there is no sence to level up your GBs fast , because even if you reach the 1st place(as in my example on the previous line) you dont get anything. This type of ranking can stay, but there are many changes which should be done. One of them is to make ranking for GBs from the same age. It is really funny(as Test Ament said) that a Zeus is in charge in front of a Cape Canaveral. There should be rank only for Zeus, only for Cape Canaveral GBs, oly for Castel de Monte Gbs and so on. Instead of making usefull ideas, Inno Games are bussy with making useless stupid buttons and other stupid functions wich make the game boring. This is only my oppinion, nothing personal. :)

DeletedUser98461

I hate this idea - it is not usefull. I think that there is no sence to put buttons, which dont help you and you dont press them at least once a month. Someting else: I can be first on this GB rank, but I can be with rank 20 000 on the normal. At this point I think that the medals rank isn't usefull too.And what I get for my first place - nothing? So there is no sence to level up your GBs fast , because even if you reach the 1st place(as in my example on the previous line) you dont get anything. This type of ranking can stay, but there are many changes which should be done. One of them is to make ranking for GBs from the same age. It is really funny(as Test Ament said) that a Zeus is in charge in front of a Cape Canaveral. There should be rank only for Zeus, only for Cape Canaveral GBs, oly for Castel de Monte Gbs and so on. Instead of making usefull ideas, Inno Games are bussy with making useless stupid buttons and other stupid functions wich make the game boring. This is only my oppinion, nothing personal. :)

And making you spammed with 100 messages from others who only collect FP all day long instead of playing the acctual game, looking in their citys they have tothing else the goods buildings to trade goods against FP, the game is just pointed to harvest FP nothing with GvG, nothing with PvP.....nothing really this game was designed for.

P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15432

Ladies and gentlemen, please refrain from insulting each other as this is against the forum rules, that includes the use of the M word Petervl

DeletedUser96901

... GvG, nothing with PvP.....nothing really this game was designed for.
actually the game wasn't designed for GvG either

that came much later

like uncapping the GB with the ranking points

when looking back to what the game was designed for at the beginning it had as little as Elvenar has now

DeletedUser98461

The thing is that GvG was a planned feature..............the unexpected and overvalued pointsystem for the uncapped GB was a misstake and was never meant to be what it is.

It was like the never ending attack in PME if you did not do the second round, you could get unlimited points, that was a bug which was correceted, let us hope that this bug will be corrected soon as well.

Well, honestly, if you start playing a war game including planning for GvG, collecting resources doing things with your guild to make it advance as well as yourself, doing PvP for your own development etc etc.............and then you end up rebuilding your cities for just making goods to trade against FP and have no buildings for guilds or for GvG or for PvP............then you are not playing the game as it was designed, you are playing a bug..........and hope that the bug will be keept to make your days. In that case I think the M world is acctually correct for those players as they do not have anything here to do....................they do not contribute to anything except irritation.

Let´s get this bug fixed now Devs and move on...............or do you earn so much on it so you can not remove it, as the recalculation is already done for ypu and it should not take more time to fix then the doublle attack bug!

DeletedUser2989

Well, honestly, if you start playing a war game including planning for GvG, collecting resources doing things with your guild to make it advance as well as yourself, doing PvP for your own development etc etc.............and then you end up rebuilding your cities for just making goods to trade against FP and have no buildings for guilds or for GvG or for PvP............then you are not playing the game as it was designed, you are playing a bug..........and hope that the bug will be keept to make your days. In that case I think the M world is acctually correct for those players as they do not have anything here to do....................they do not contribute to anything except irritation.

Actually if you were to ask the devs they wouldn't say this game is a "war game", it has that side to it but it also intentionally has a more peaceful "city builder" element built into it. So "rebuilding your cities for just making goods to trade against FP" is something that was intended (or at the least won't be discouraged), they like to encourage the more peaceful players in this game as much as the fighters.

In saying that just like how GvG and PvP have unintended elements to them the peaceful aspects of this game have unintended elements. The drastic increases in points has been acknowledged and it is being planned to adjust them, hopefully to the point where it's competitive to play either peacefully or aggressively. This ranking system could do with some improvements as mentioned by others here but it is something useful for the peaceful players that feel like competing amongst each other.

Also insulting other players for a different (and non-rule breaking) style of playing is not justifiable.

DeletedUser98684

actually the game wasn't designed for GvG either

that came much later

like uncapping the GB with the ranking points

when looking back to what the game was designed for at the beginning it had as little as Elvenar has now

:confused:

DeletedUser98684

Who has spent more time in the game (on line so I guess it brings profit) first in Arvahall have 30000 fights and 50 mil points (Two months ago, he had 8 mil. points) or second 55000 fights and 24 mil. points. Or fourth player have 15mil. points and 13000 fights. It is strange that both the first and the fourth in the same guild. Very quickly they progressed in the ranking. Is not that a little weird.

patrick3377

Corporal
When I first saw the ad about this new feature... I did not believe what I see. But will not complain about it, as the feature is already here anyway.

But what is more concerning me? With this update Inno offered BPs when you buy diamonds, and one sentence hit me: the BPs are random from your age, or ages below... Same rule exists with random quest rewards, however until now I did not even think if that's fair or not. But with the new rat race, this rule should have been changed to give everyone equal chances. So you should get ANY random BP without age limits.

Let's see, last month I've done some 670 quests on H, where I am LMA only. I got 69 random BPs that month, and this is very unfair that range of BPs accessible to me is very limited in comparison to a player that does quests at higher ages.

For me, in order to get BPs from higher ages I have to donate huge amounts of FPs to all these GBs, while for CE player it's easy to get 'em from quests that costs almost nothing (especially no that much time as gathering FPs).

To summarize: I'd love to see the random BP rewards changed in that way, the age limit is weaved.

DeletedUser

When I first saw the ad about this new feature... I did not believe what I see. But will not complain about it, as the feature is already here anyway.

But what is more concerning me? With this update Inno offered BPs when you buy diamonds, and one sentence hit me: the BPs are random from your age, or ages below... Same rule exists with random quest rewards, however until now I did not even think if that's fair or not. But with the new rat race, this rule should have been changed to give everyone equal chances. So you should get ANY random BP without age limits.

Let's see, last month I've done some 670 quests on H, where I am LMA only. I got 69 random BPs that month, and this is very unfair that range of BPs accessible to me is very limited in comparison to a player that does quests at higher ages.

For me, in order to get BPs from higher ages I have to donate huge amounts of FPs to all these GBs, while for CE player it's easy to get 'em from quests that costs almost nothing (especially no that much time as gathering FPs).

To summarize: I'd love to see the random BP rewards changed in that way, the age limit is weaved.

I think you have made a valid point here. It would be nice to see that the Blueprints you receive alongside the diamonds in this special offer were of a random selection from any age.

DeletedUser914

At the moment GvG was announced they also promised that blueprints could be useful in future. It took more then a year between that promise and the removal of the GB cap. And during that time, AID function was not there. It took for me more then half an hour daily to polivate guild members and friends. And that is a lot of private time for loading everyones city.

Why are those lazy guys complaining about not enough BPs? After a year of time between announcement and cap removal you had more then enough time to work on it.

DeletedUser96901

and can we have a filter for GBs :o

DeletedUser2989

A reminder that the "real/fake" player arguments are not welcome here, posts have been deleted/edited as I previously warned against insulting other players (Yes calling them fake or not real counts as an insult!) seen in the last line of the following post:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...dings-Rankings&p=167809&viewfull=1#post167809

Can we keep this thread to feedback on the Great Building rankings. Discussing the Blueprints you receive alongside the diamonds in the special offer might be better off in it's own thread, or possibly raised as an idea.

DeletedUser

My opinion for what it is worth, the GB ranking will only serve to encourage people to push GBs (which is against the rules). I have no idea what the purpose of such a ranking would be. Rankings encourage people to advance in ranks. The only way to increase these ranks is to increase the level of GBs. This will encourage the whole push perspective of the game. I truly think this was a mistake based on the game as it currently sits. Perhaps there are new 'twists' to the game in the works that will make this choice make more sense (I hope so).

DeletedUser102085

This is a feature that is unpolished and frankly, unnecessary. A set of check boxes to be able to select which GB and/or the GB level might have made this useful.

Really wish they would work on better stuff like more guild related stats such as a donation log or GvG fights/fights won log. That sounds pretty simple and useful right?? And for the other added feature for PvP, why not add a stat for fights won or make the winner of the PvP tower based on win percentage so it's not about scoping out the entire hood and backing out when you guessed wrong.

DeletedUser96901

or make the winner of the PvP tower based on win percentage
will be a short fighting week
one fight; one win; 100% win percentage; tower won

because a player with 1 fight that he has won is better (based on win percentage) than another with 100 fights and 99 wins :rolleyes: