• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Great Buildings Rankings

DeletedUser

It is with great pleasure we can announce a new Great Buildings ranking system! Here

DeletedUser15432

Well, it is a start but does not address the issue that everyone is talking about, i.e. the amount of points awarded for each level of a great building

DeletedUser96901

the funny thing
a level 21 Zeus is in front of a level 20 Cape

for comparison
Zeus level 21 needs in total: 9011 FP
Cape level 20 needs 14420 FP

so if you want to be at top of that ranking you should level Zeus (or the Tower of Babel) ;)
it needs less than 2/3 of the FP of postmodern era and contemporary era GBs

DeletedUser96745

The top GB ranking is identical with the top player ranking - very helpfull, very innovative, thank you inno games, without it nobody would have figured it out by himself.

DeletedUser7396

Wow, what achievement. Bravo Inno, give us lot of new useless things and don't fix old unreal ones!!!
If there is now ranking of GBs, kill all points for the same or reduce them on reasonable lvl!!!
There is medal ranking already but medals dont give us points!
Why dont number of fights dont give some points or increase points gained in battle for some percentage.
So why GBs that already give lot of nice benefits, give global points too, medals and number of fights don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
very good feature, hopefully soon there will be battles won rankings and a few people here will stop crying.

DeletedUser7396

very good feature, hopefully soon there will be battles won rankings and a few people here will stop crying.

And some players will start to cry when and if Inno do something with this folly, and some will drop out of top 50 where they belong anyway!!!

DeletedUser

I agree, totally pointless feature and seems to be another diamond drive. buys diamonds, get mega points and higher ranking. the amount of points given to high level GB is ridiculous, billions of points given for no real work.

DeletedUser

totally pointless

which is what each level of Gb advance ought to give!

where is the nerf ?

I agree, totally pointless feature and seems to be another diamond drive. buys diamonds, get mega points and higher ranking. the amount of points given to high level GB is ridiculous, billions of points given for no real work.

Agree. This game adjustment doesn't appear to be of any real or positively encouraging advancement worth implementing into the system. :(
Although Developers efforts on improving the game is always appreciated. :o

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
And some players will start to cry when and if Inno do something with this folly, and some will drop out of top 50 where they belong anyway!!!

since this is you talking about me, i was #4 untill last summer. then some people abused the 2 wave bug and came in top 5 out of nowhere, so i was pushed down to #6. I gve up on fighting because it was boring and stupid that people got there within a few weeks. Did i come here crying about that? NO. I simply stopped fighting and choosed another way to play. And tht new way of playing brought be to #1. So i was #4 before the 2 way bug abuse, #6 after that bug because i chosed to not abuse it, and then #1 when i leveled up my GBs. I was never at #50. I used to be fighter untill i got bored of it. And i was "real" fighter, fighting the hood, mostly manually because it was fun.
I dont understand why you hate me so much, maybe its just envy and no hate, i dont know, but i can tell you that you dont know me enough to make judgments about me, nor you hve a right to do it.

DeletedUser

On C world a tower of babble is #8, guess someone anticipated the weird way it's ranked. Also, the number 1 player based on score doesn't appear until #44 on the GB rankings so this isn't just a rehash of the original ranking. It doesn't even pretend to address the actual concerns of GB points but it is a new way to view rankings so it should make some people happy at least a little. A fun little way to compete I suppose.

DeletedUser100065

Yup i see no benefit to this system other than bragging rights which lets be honest are well desearved. The points awarded may be seen as unfair but the effort and commitment to get gbs to some of the levels is admirable. However this new system is a nice way to see that but nothing else. A simple filter to search for a specific gb would be handy if BP hunting but as it stands it shows who is getting the most FPs donated to their gbs. Unless of course you start from the bottom then it shows whos getting the least i guess.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
This only benefits those that already have high level great buildings, by giving them free advertisement and more donators, whereas an ordinary player will get no benefit from this, apart from people adding to snipe a good deal. Was this really needed?

There's already a witchhunt for forge points at the moment and this will make it worse, I'm not liking the way the game is heading. All about GB's it seems. This is almost as bad as when u removed the level cap.

very good summary ..spot on !

DeletedUser98461

This only benefits those that already have high level great buildings, by giving them free advertisement and more donators, whereas an ordinary player will get no benefit from this, apart from people adding to snipe a good deal. Was this really needed?

There's already a witchhunt for forge points at the moment and this will make it worse, I'm not liking the way the game is heading. All about GB's it seems. This is almost as bad as when u removed the level cap.

Could not say it better myself!

DeletedUser98465

My life is complete. If it didn't already take enough time, I now get to sit through 4000 pages of pointless listings to try and see where my mediocre Dresden is and revel in the fact that I am somwhere down the lists of nobodies.

I can however look forward to purchasing the now ever increasing price and lower return of diamonds if I feel the urge to 'splash out' and level my GB to 60+ and smile at the fact that that wonderful DB query lets me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

If there was ever something that screams 'I have nothing to do and really can't be bothered to actually spend some time to deliver something of quality', this was it.

Quite obviously the community and Inno have completely different views of what constitutes introducing 'new content'. I hear update 1.49 also introduces a ranking based on the number of expansion squares you have in your town... :P

DeletedUser7396

Slowly but surely this game becomes Time management and collecting game. That is so sad, this was great game once :(