• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods for FP swaps, why is there such a difference between worlds?

DeletedUser114342

So I play on 3 worlds and have noticed that on one particular world, the asking price for FPS for goods is far more expensive on one world than on the other 2 worlds. I get that this world is a little bit newer, but it is still a well established world and I am scratching my head to see why there is such a big difference in the asking price for GBS.

e.g. For a Chat on F world (outside of guild) it is around 350 FP. For a Chat on O world it is 750.

I have also noticed that some people will ask for the rewards being put back into their GB, which I think is a bit unfair. If they want more for the goods, then just say so, don't make it a stipulation that the person paying the FPs give back any rewards they get as they have already been paid and the rewards that are given do not come out of their FP stock anyway so why should they care?
Also, how can you give BPs and medals back anyway? I know they are talking about the FPs, I just think its a bit absurd, especially if the person giving back the FPs win another reward from it. Does the person who sold the goods then demand that this reward gets put back too?

DeletedUser114342

I know I did not take them. I found much better deals. I was just wondering why there was such a big difference.

Emberguard

Legend
@Xenophon the Prophet 576 Each world has its' own market. Players that ask for rewards back are only referring to the FPs.

I'd advise you look around and see what the different deals involve. Even if a player wants part of the reward back, if it's for a GB you're already going to chase (and their GB is a high lvl) it may be worth working out how many BPs you would gain from the deal before deciding on what deals to accept. Which may require discussing with the seller what their plans are involving lvling up the GB you;d be depositing into

If they're lvl'ing it up quickly then your FPs would likely be spread over several lvl's and therefore get more BPs. If you were already going to chase those BPs it might end up cheaper just accepting the deal depending on what the alternatives are rather then getting a cheaper deal and then still needing to spend FPs on getting more BPs. But like I said, you'd have to look around and work out the difference in costs to know whether it's cheaper or more expensive to do it that way.

Personally I do think it's rather cheeky to require the FPs from the reward as well as the goods price. It's essentially selling the position in addition to the goods, even though you might only want to buy the goods.

If they want the full reward price I'd be haggling them down to a percentage of the contribution reward received.

DeletedUser114342

Supply and demand. If there's not many suppliers, you have less price range to choose from

I'm just glad that in O world that the Chat is the only GB that I needed to buy goods for. Especially after seeing the cost for other GBs that my fellow guildies have paid for in comparison to what I paid for mine in my main world.

I wonder if there is a goods market indicator for each world so people can decide whether or not they want to play in that world or not?

Shad23

Emperor
I wonder if there is a goods market indicator for each world so people can decide whether or not they want to play in that world or not?
am prity sure there is no such thing cause prices change all the time but i'd say more the world is old more you'll get good prices if the world is the last one created odds are you'll have to pay an outrageous price cause there will be less players who sell the goods

DeletedUser114342

@shad23 Yeah I didn't think so. I mean when you are a noob, you don't realise that there are worlds that are older than others.
Especially since whenever you go and select the world that you play in, you get the screen suggesting you start another game in a recommended world.

I honestly thought they were all the same, I know better now though.

Dead-Eye

General
What's the difference then Xeno? I accidentally started a second world and sid not see anything different.

Shad23

Emperor
@shad23 Yeah I didn't think so. I mean when you are a noob, you don't realise that there are worlds that are older than others.
Especially since whenever you go and select the world that you play in, you get the screen suggesting you start another game in a recommended world.

I honestly thought they were all the same, I know better now though.
yea this game has no instruction book so you need to lern these things with time , i'v been playing a few years now

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah no official indication because there's no official pricing. It's all entirely player controlled.

And given if someone were to start a city in each world and then record in a journal all the prices, that'd be dependent upon a number of things. Namely that you can find the players that are offering a relevant price for the purpose

The only way that Inno could provide a price is if
(1) each world had a global auction that only displays bids for buying a full set of goods correlating to each specific GB

(2) upon the offer being accepted the goods from te seller are set aside from their main inventory and are only sent over to the other player when full payment received

(3) if a minimum of 100(?) FPs have not been paid within the last 30 days the contract is cancelled and the goods returned to the sellers inventory.

DeletedUser114342

What's the difference then Xeno? I accidentally started a second world and sid not see anything different.

Each world has a different market for goods if you want to buy them with FPS. The older worlds, coz they have more supply are cheaper than the worlds that are newer.

So, if I knew that before hand, I may have started out in an older world so I don’t have to pay more for a GB than in a newer one.

DeletedUser114342

I have never been asked for the GB reward to be paid back, I think that is absurd and would tell the player where to go and take my business elsewhere.

Unfortunately I first heard of this from one of the guild leaders which prompted me to look outside of the guild to buy my goods.

DeletedUser115071

I have never been asked for the GB reward to be paid back, I think that is absurd and would tell the player where to go and take my business elsewhere.
You might as well gift the goods then. There is literraly no difference in that one.

The market is always X goods for 1 FP, which is mostly ranging from 1 to 7 FPs in my main world. It is NOT BASED on what the GB is, so OP try to ask how much the rate goes, if he cannot answer, then he has heard or thinks that the set should be sold for as much..

Also if I am not wrong O and R world are significantly new. R is in a good spot cause someone won the Arc BPs + Goods and build it and everywhere has it, while in O world people do not play as much and there are no significant diamond players which results in slow developed world where people do not produce these goods as unrefined or there are only 2 or 3 people that can do that.. And they know how much work they put in their progression and want to profit from it, it's pretty normal.

DeletedUser114342

You might as well gift the goods then. There is literraly no difference in that one.
The market is always X goods for 1 FP, which is mostly ranging from 1 to 7 FPs in my main world. It is NOT BASED on what the GB is, so OP try to ask how much the rate goes, if he cannot answer, then he has heard or thinks that the set should be sold for as much..

I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused about the point you are trying to make here?
The person selling the goods would of already been paid the agreed amount as you have said above, so why they would then ask for the reward on top of that is absurd.
IMO, the reward does not belong to the GB owner, if it does than the owner would be able to access these rewards. But the game does not allow that.

Also if I am not wrong O and R world are significantly new. R is in a good spot cause someone won the Arc BPs + Goods and build it and everywhere has it, while in O world people do not play as much and there are no significant diamond players which results in slow developed world where people do not produce these goods as unrefined or there are only 2 or 3 people that can do that.. And they know how much work they put in their progression and want to profit from it, it's pretty normal.

There are a significant amount of players in O world who are in VF already. Also there a number of people in my guild that already have an arc and other GBs that are advanced for their age. I don't think it's as new or as slow developed as you think it is and there are several people in my own guild that O world is their main world.

Agent327

Overlord
The person selling the goods would of already been paid the agreed amount as you have said above, so why they would then ask for the reward on top of that is absurd.

No it isn't. If I sell you the goods and you take a spot in one of my GB's that will earn you 100 fp's, I have two options. I can sell you the goods for 500fp, or I can sell you the goods for 400 fp and ask you to put that 100 back in the GB.

DeletedUser114342

No it isn't. If I sell you the goods and you take a spot in one of my GB's that will earn you 100 fp's, I have two options. I can sell you the goods for 500fp, or I can sell you the goods for 400 fp and ask you to put that 100 back in the GB.

So why not just ask for 500 fps in the first place and keep it simple. The rewards are not guaranteed until the person can lock the position anyway.

Besides, as you mentioned before, no one is forcing anyone to take these deals so for me, if someone was trying to complicate things, I would walk away and either find another person to deal with or simply not build the GB yet.

DeletedUser115071

I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused about the point you are trying to make here?
IMO, the reward does not belong to the GB owner, if it does than the owner would be able to access these rewards. But the game does not allow that.
So bassically what you are saying, you sell two sets on a level 30 Arc (he has level 80 Arc) and you sell both each for 400FPs. That makes 800 FPs. Congratulations, the buyer gets in return 798FPs and he paid 2 NET FPs for all the goods you gave him.

If you work the same way in the real world, I am sorry but you would be always losing and losing.
The basic concept for NOT losing a single thing is called NET of something. That is the total when added and substracted from the prize.
In FOE it's called NET FP and also NET Goods. So... I actually don't know if you undestand but you will always be losing and the buyer would always be on + because of your poor concept about how things actually work in the game and real world.

PS: In my world a lot of people search for me because of my fair trades and I am reccomended thru all the people searching for goods... There isn't a single one that hasn't agreed that the PRIZE is something I owe on my GBs. And all of them have agreed to pay it and no one ever disagreed with that.

My point is if you want to sell goods for 2FPs, go ahead, I am not a fan of it.