• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Goods for FP swaps, why is there such a difference between worlds?

DeletedUser114342

And you think if you put in 500 on a spot that gives you back 100 it is not locked?????

What is the person only has 400?

Not if it's done by installments. I have paid for most of my GBs over several days.

So bassically what you are saying, you sell two sets on a level 30 Arc (he has level 80 Arc) and you sell both each for 400FPs. That makes 800 FPs. Congratulations, the buyer gets in return 798FPs and he paid 2 NET FPs for all the goods you gave him.

If you work the same way in the real world, I am sorry but you would be always losing and losing.
The basic concept for NOT losing a single thing is called NET of something. That is the total when added and substracted from the prize.
In FOE it's called NET FP and also NET Goods. So... I actually don't know if you undestand but you will always be losing and the buyer would always be on + because of your poor concept about how things actually work in the game and real world.

PS: In my world a lot of people search for me because of my fair trades and I am reccomended thru all the people searching for goods... There isn't a single one that hasn't agreed that the PRIZE is something I owe on my GBs. And all of them have agreed to pay it and no one ever disagreed with that.

My point is if you want to sell goods for 2FPs, go ahead, I am not a fan of it.

Again, it's up to you what you offer and if the buyer agrees for it. But your point is that you are working in NET, whereas, a lot of people that I have asked don't. I have only been playing for 5 months, and yes, i am still learning which is why I come to these forums to ask questions to try and understand the game better. If I came to you and you offered me that deal, I would say "thanks, but no thanks" as you would not be the only person I would have asked. If your other buyers agree that your deal is fair than it is fair.

In the real world I get a minimum 3 quotes for anything, but that's just me.

Emberguard

Legend
So bassically what you are saying, you sell two sets on a level 30 Arc (he has level 80 Arc) and you sell both each for 400FPs. That makes 800 FPs. Congratulations, the buyer gets in return 798FPs and he paid 2 NET FPs for all the goods you gave him.
Then what you're saying is the buyers financial situation dictates the price of the goods - not the goods dictate the price of the goods.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Well i was in both situations where the seller gave me goods for fixed amount and i think it was more to the fact that i was paying in daily instalments and didn't have arc to get anything really significant back ... and i was in situation where i had to give back profits ... and in one moment it looked like i would never pay it .. as you give 1000 and you only payed like 500 ....

I actually agree with both methods as in first in general if you do math , the seller got and didn't got fps ... but i would also be more happy if a person toled me this is gona cost 3000 fps and that is it ...

But on the other hand its just goods ...it is not like they can't get more lol

Emberguard

Legend
If all your FP income into your GBs is done through Swaps - then I don't think it's fair to ask for rewards as well. Because then you're double dipping. However if you've already got someone lined up who will be taking that spot without you needing to give anything back because for them it would be pure profit - then as the buyer you're not simply buying goods, you're competing with what that other player was offering.

In which case unless it's a GB I need prints for I'd be haggling to swap to a different GB that doesn't have competing offers and pay the straight amount without the addition of paying back rewards. If I do need BPs then I'd be better off taking the offer and paying back in installments the rewards. Because in that case I'd have needed to use my FPs somewhere to hunt BPs anyway before I could even use the goods - might as well get the most bang for my buck. If the deal is self sustaining multiple lvls of BPs - why not?